It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Quietly Signs Executive Order To Advance Global Vaccination Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Another reason to stop Obama from getting into the UN.

Forced Vaccinations? This is going to cause a war all by itself. Dictating once again, before he leaves office with the strike of his blood dipped pen. Not Surprised by this one either.

NOVEMBER 11, 2016

So basically, the agenda is to push vaccines and normalize quarantine procedures across nations during outbreaks.

CDC may enter into an agreement with an individual, upon such terms as the CDC considers to be reasonably necessary, indicating that the individual consents to any of the public health measures authorized under this part, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination, and treatment: provided that the individual’s consent shall not be considered as a prerequisite to any exercise of any authority under this part.

…individuals who violate the terms of the agreement or the terms of the Federal order for quarantine, isolation, or conditional release (even if no agreement is in place between the individual and the government), he or she may be subject to criminal penalties.

Obama Quietly Signs Executive Order to Advance Global Vaccination Agenda

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I find it ironic that people will scream about the State not having a place in dictating what a woman does with their body, yet they will vehemently get behind the forced injection of "weakened diseases" into newbornes without batting an eye.

Once they can "prove" that the microchip is safe and effective, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will see this same propaganda used to chip every last one of us... you know for the benefit of all!

Crazy, crazy brainwashed world!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It will be torn up in January. Wasting his time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Agreed, Trump will rip it up!
edit on 11-11-2016 by Jdennis10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I find it ironic that people will scream about the State not having a place in dictating what a women does with their body, yet they will vehemently get behind the forced injection of "weakened diseases" into newbornes without batting an eye.

Once they can "prove" that the microchip is safe and effective, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will see this same propaganda used to chip every last one of us... you know for the benefit of all!

Crazy, crazy brainwashed world!

That's exactly what they'll attempt to do. These people are frigging insane, no Adult should be dictated to by a handful of corrupt establishment records for human rights.

I'm sure there's enough time to stop it now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
He will do as much damage as possible until Jan 20th.

Be very aware of what he is doing by the hour.

These things need to be exposed continuously.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wait.. What?.. This is nuts! I can't help but think of those fema camps. Don't some folks ops out of vaccinations for religious reasons? That alone would make this unconstitutional and a lot of people charged with a crime!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It's funny that when it comes to murdering babies it is a woman's body, but when it comes to forcing substances into your body it belongs to the state. I actually am pro-choice, but I still detest abortion. To me either it is your body or it isn't and I always ere on the side of personal freedom.

You either believe people have the freedom to choose what happens to their body or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

A person's rights supersede that of society

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Right now they are attempting to indoctrinate the new generations upon the benefit of such technology. It has existed since at least the 90's but people have intelligently been opposed to such insanity.

We will continue to see it in hollyweird and the MSM at large, eventually Biber or Miley Cyrus or the next generation version of them will get it and it will be the hottest thing.

They are currently teaching college students about how great this technology is, loading your consciousness on to the cloud is simply the next step of "evolution", sadly I think at least 25% of the population coming out of the indoctrination system would be down for it immediately.

I do believe it will be the line in the sand, either we will resist or we will be complacent. I know I would rather take a bullet, than load my brain into their matrix.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do you have a link to a source for this claim of "forced vaccinations".

You do know that Oval Office business doesn't cease after an election? What is your problem with getting vaccines out to poor and at risk folks?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Abortion only affects the friends/family of a woman that has one. Not being Vaccinated can affect many people and can cause massive outbreaks if we do not vaccinate every able bodied person.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What does the EFFDEAYY and the gov't. in general NOT understand about the freedom of OUR OWN bodies? It is my body. I will put in it and take out of it what I see fit! NOTHING ELSE! IT'S MY BODY! Not yours, EVER!
edit on 11/11/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Abortion only affects the friends/family of a woman that has one. Not being Vaccinated can affect many people and can cause massive outbreaks if we do not vaccinate every able bodied person.

I understand the propaganda you have subscribed to, but lets take an example from the vaccine history books... Polio!

They "cured" polio right! Well are you familiar with how they spread a trans-generational cancer causing virus with the polio vaccine, for over 30 years... knowingly!?

Research Simian Virus 40 here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

What does the EFFDEEAYY and the gov't. in general NOT understand about the freedom of OUR OWN bodies? It is my body. I will put in it and take out of it what I see fit! NOTHING ELSE! IT'S MY BODY! Not yours, EVER!

Well Said!

The Majority agrees with you

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Instead of watching a video of select portions of the document taken out of context, you might want to actually read what the CDC is trying to do here. They are talking about quarantine procedures, in the event of an outbreak...not just arbitrarily snatching innocent Americans walking down the street, minding their business and sticking needles in them.

It is a fact that when individuals find out they have been infected with a potentially deadly virus, they typically panic. And one of the most common reactions to that surge of emotion is the strong desire to flee. It doesn't matter where...they're irrationally attempting to flee what's happening to them.

If a person is infected with something deadly...say Ebola, since I think we can all agree that it is both highly infectious and deadly...the absolute very LAST thing you want that person to do is flee into the general population. Why? Because they'll spread the virus to every single person they come near and every single object they touch along the way. That is how pandemics occur.

We've got a global situation involving a lot of refugees who might be carrying diseases that they have immunity to, but the rest of the world does not. They could be sick with something we've never seen before. Antibiotics won't help you if you're infected with Ebola or cholera or any virus known to man. So if there's a live vector, that individual must be quarantined...and if they resist, they must be forcibly quarantined, because they are a walking time bomb and a clear and present danger to other human beings.

The language pertaining to the CDC in this case is referring directly to infectious disease prevention and quarantine of infected individuals to protect the rest of the population. That's it. They've got protocol for everything under the sun...they've even got a zombie virus protocol, and that's a fact.

I'm linking Snopes, because they took each of these overblown claims with the verbiage that was removed from its original context and placed it back into context, in bold type, so nobody can miss what the true meaning of this document actually is. It's less work than reading the executive order and the CDC protocol...not as easy as just believing whatever people put on YouTube or whatever, but relatively painless and simple compared to endless paragraphs of medico-legal drivel.

I'm all for people having rights, but if you're infected with a deadly viral agent and trying to run away, I firmly believe that every possible measure needs to be taken to prevent that from happening...including forcible detainment and any medical intervention necessary to contain an outbreak. If you're Patient Zero, you are likely going to die. That's the harsh reality of it. Why should you be allowed to go free and cause the deaths of potentially millions of other people? That's what this is about. Common sense.

The truth

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Here you go. If you found that website interesting here is a reseach paper on that subject.

Is there a role for SV40 in Human Cancer

Although many people may have been exposed to SV40 through their inoculation with the polio vaccine, there is inadequate evidence at this time to suggest widespread SV40 infection in the population or increased tumor incidence among those individuals who received contaminated vaccine. Recent studies suggest that flawed detection methodology may account for most, if not all, positive correlations of SV40 in human tumors to date. Advances in serologic methods through the use of VLP assays specific to SV40, BKV, and JCV, as well as improved PCR primer design to reduce false-positive results attributed to laboratory contamination of SV40 DNA, have provided significant insights into the question of SV40 and human cancer. Taken together, the studies conducted to date have failed to provide convincing evidence implicating SV40 as a human pathogen.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Through force or coercion?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Here you go. If you found that website interesting here is a reseach paper on that subject.

Is there a role for SV40 in Human Cancer

Although many people may have been exposed to SV40 through their inoculation with the polio vaccine, there is inadequate evidence at this time to suggest widespread SV40 infection in the population or increased tumor incidence among those individuals who received contaminated vaccine. Recent studies suggest that flawed detection methodology may account for most, if not all, positive correlations of SV40 in human tumors to date. Advances in serologic methods through the use of VLP assays specific to SV40, BKV, and JCV, as well as improved PCR primer design to reduce false-positive results attributed to laboratory contamination of SV40 DNA, have provided significant insights into the question of SV40 and human cancer. Taken together, the studies conducted to date have failed to provide convincing evidence implicating SV40 as a human pathogen.

So you already looked over all of this research that has provided that evidence?

Click the links!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Through force or coercion?

That's what i've got a major problem with.

I've never been Vaccinated and I don't plan on starting any time soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I will cut-a-bitch if they try and force injections on me without my consent.

Just saying. I'd die fighting for that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join