It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and obamas meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i was listing to little clips on the morning radio today and trump said that him and Obama had a 15 min meeting that turned in to over a hour and a half.

when trump was saying how they were talking about 'great' things like our amazing high flying assets i wonder what he was referring too?

im going to find a good youtube clip but i was wondering if anyone else heard that

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I saw it as well and was curious too.

BTW....Thank You to all the Veterans who have served and current military personnel.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

They are both millionaires. Obamas assets have increased 400 percent since he took office.

Obamas wealth

He was probably asking Trump how to invest it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

must be nice to make 6mil being the prez

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
I did notice that as well. It did seam that he was referencing something literal since he talks about some of the "really great things that have been achieved" immediately after that "high flying assets" remark. I'm thinking Trump might be the best president yet to let something from the black world let slip.

At the 2:13 mark:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I'm thinking the same thing. One look at his personal fleet (a 757, a Citation X, an S-76, and his old 727) tells you that he, or one of his kids is definitely an aviation nut. Otherwise, he'd just be flying in a Global Express or BBJ or something similarly boring.

He also wants to instill a sense of pride in this country and the military, and right now, nothing would do that quite like pulling the curtain back on one of our fastmovers, even if it's a Reagan or Clinton-era one.

Kids need something more exotic than the F-35 or the Raptor to hang posters of on their walls.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

I don't know if his personal fleet speaks to his love of aviation. For guys like Trump, time is literally money and having a private fleet is as much about the ego as it is speed on convenience.

No matter how nice his plane is though you are not going to beat AF-1 in terms of connectivity, self defense systems, EMP and NBC defence, and the ability to refuel in the air.....

If he is a true aviation nut we will can only hope to see:

The F-22 resuming production and the ATC system finally being modernized

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

The only way the F-22 comes back is if we lose something else. So either we lose the Raider, Pegasus, or slash the F-35 to the bare bones and delay retiring our 4th Gen even longer. Every year we get farther from the last F-22 coming off the line the cost to restart it goes up noticeably.

new topics

top topics

join