It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I'm still waiting to see the positive outcome. I wonder if there is anyone here on ATS who thinks this is okay. I would hope not. I know we have a lot of snowflake name-calling, a lot of SWJ labels thrown around... A lot of hate for Hillary... I wonder where the line is....

This is clearly NOT OK. Not from the far right, not from the far left, not from anyone.

You do NOT tell people to provoke suicides.

Trump better make sure the fears of his opposition is put to shame by not turning it all into Nazi Germany.

Could that happen? Maybe. Probably not, but he must remember to be POTUS for all.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Minor adjustment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

White people do not have a monopoly on hate it seems.

edit on 13-11-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Looks like Trump's campaign built on anger and aggression may not be such wise strategy.

Hate begets hate. This is his problem to fix now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Now, I for one know that I am going to be VERY popular for my response to this.

So here goes.

If you are so fragile, so emotionally dramatic, so blatantly pathetic that you do not sit back and say "Hey, I don't like this. I'm going to shut twitter off for a bit." Or, better yet, "I'm going to be an adult and avoid the people who are bringing this influence to my life"....

I feel no empathy for you. Zero.

Is this cold? Yes. But, it's called being a grown, rational, and most importantly, self responsible being.

And no.... I did not vote for Trump.

edit on 13-11-2016 by NuncaPiensas because: My...is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

Sorry Trump's lack of responsibility isn't going to fly anymore. Time for him to learn about cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: NuncaPiensas

Sorry Trump's lack of responsibility isn't going to fly anymore. Time for him to learn about cause and effect.

W T FLYING F does this have to do with anything I said?

Tomorrow, millions will die across the planet. He he culpable? Am I? Are you?

Perhaps I should troll you?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The question is, where did the hate start?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

You really wonder? It started with Trump and the toxic atmosphere of his campaign.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have no problem with the OP posting this. I am glad we can discuss all of these things on ATS.

Trying to get anyone to kill themselves for any reason is reprehensible and disgusting. Again, both sides have hrorible groups like this. Check out the instagram and twitter kill all men groups.

But I chose not to allow these fringe people affect how I look at the groups that disagree with me. I voted for Trump, and I dont agree with the whit supremacists the OP is mentioning.

Many on here voted for Hillary, and I am sure they are disgusted by the kill all men people, or the people attacking Trump supporters for their political preferences.

Now the rest of us can distance ourselves from these scum bags and have productive conversations of how to move on as a country.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Did everyone hear Trump's powerful unifying message about the violence?

He said... "Stop it."

God help us all.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Did everyone hear Trump's powerful unifying message about the violence?

He said... "Stop it."

God help us all.

Well I guess that better than saying continue it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

This is a weird thread. You'd think that it wouldn't even have gained any traction. I wasn't planning on even looking at it, because the title was so ludicrous. But the 86 flags made me take a peek.

Why would White Supremacists be against Hillary supporters? Hillary is WHITE, which means according to their methodology of rating people, Hillary is SUPREME like them.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have to Use your brain a bit. Don't bother. It's clearly too complex for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the media have action tagged anything to do with the unrest of Hillary losing the election. The White Supremacists know that by invoking the tag, it gets them a headline, which is what they really want. I think they could care less about their content, other than to make it ridiculous enough to get picked up.
edit on 13-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 13-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling

Ok, master of the obvious, but at least I tried to answer your question.
edit on 13-11-2016 by charlyv because: content

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Yes, Hillary supporters are liberals, people who celebrate diversity and equality whereas White Supremacists are Trump people for the reasons below...

White Supremacists and KKK love the banning of Muslim, the torture of Muslims, the murder of innocent Muslim Families. They love the "Stop and Frisk" because they know when you enforce that policy on the police it trains officers to racial profile. They love the wall, because obviously they hate Hispanics and they love the mass deportation. Trump's policy ideas helps groom his supporters for the kind of country White Supremacists want.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes, Hillary supporters are liberals, people who celebrate diversity and equality whereas White Supremacists are Trump people for the reasons below...

White Supremacists and KKK love the banning of Muslim, the torture of Muslims, the murder of innocent Muslim Families. They love the "Stop and Frisk" because they know when you enforce that policy on the police it trains officers to racial profile. They love the wall, because obviously they hate Hispanics and they love the mass deportation.

I do not agree with the "Trump people" analogies, those are just not facts at all.
What is a fact, is that these idiots will say and do anything to just get mentioned by media. That is the only way they can survive.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's pretty well known fact that White Supremacists and KKK are Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's pretty well known fact that White Supremacists and KKK are Trump supporters.

True enough. Anything he says gets a media blast and they use him like a proxy server. The important part really being that Trump is certainly not supportive of KKK and WS activists.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join