It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
USA Today article... link from msn:
www.msn.com...

Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States has emboldened white supremacists to target Hillary Clinton supporters and others with online harassment.

The neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer published a list of more than 50 Twitter users who had expressed fear about the outcome of the 2016 election, urging its readers to “punish” them with a barrage of tweets that would drive them to suicide. 

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” wrote the Daily Stormer’s publisher, Andrew Anglin. 

This is not Trump supporters-- well actually it is... it's White Supremacists, who absolutely are supporters of Donald Trump... and this is their reaction to Donald winning.

I'm still waiting to see the positive outcome. I wonder if there is anyone here on ATS who thinks this is okay. I would hope not. I know we have a lot of snowflake name-calling, a lot of SWJ labels thrown around... A lot of hate for Hillary... I wonder where the line is....
edit on 11-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the Brexit effect...where fear and hatred to those who are not white will prevail!

This is what you voted for, good luck, you brought it on yourselves America!

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So are you, once again, looking for someone on ATS to agree with a hate group? Seriously?

Incredible.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Ah so the good old MSM continues to add fuel to the fire!

Well done MSN, with such tireless work of accepting riots from the Clinton crowd and encouraging more of it, it makes sense to bring this idiots comments to the national stage.

Windows and cars will not smash themselves....

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

How about everyone stop all the violence and focus on fixing our country? That is what is actually important after all.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
USA Today article... link from msn:
www.msn.com...

Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States has emboldened white supremacists to target Hillary Clinton supporters and others with online harassment.

The neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer published a list of more than 50 Twitter users who had expressed fear about the outcome of the 2016 election, urging its readers to “punish” them with a barrage of tweets that would drive them to suicide. 

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” wrote the Daily Stormer’s publisher, Andrew Anglin. 

This is not Trump supporters-- well actually it is... it's White Supremacists, who absolutely are supporters of Donald Trump... and this is their reaction to Donald winning.

I'm still waiting to see the positive outcome. I wonder if there is anyone here on ATS who thinks this is okay. I would hope not. I know we have a lot of snowflake name-calling, a lot of SWJ labels thrown around... A lot of hate for Hillary... I wonder where the line is....

This is reprehensible, unbelievable and astonishing.

Is this racebaiting and painting all trump supporter with the same racism brush?
Bravo---------- golf clap.
The act in its self should have nothing to do with race! Its wrong. however if you off your self because someone doesnt like your political view chances are you are not destined for the gene pool anyways! Mean i know but hillary supporters are laying in on thick as well telling trump supporters to kill themselves ect firing them from jobs and jumping them. It would seem everyone needs to take a step back and relax
edit on 11-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: Missed a period lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If it was Hillary that won, you would probably have anti communist website the commie daily to expell all Russian Americans and give freedom to underage mariage a chance of success. .

"Bah, humbug!"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Of course it's not OK.

Good grief. These people (?) should grow up, too.

God, it's gonna be a long four years. Or eight. Unless some folks, on all sides, actually grow up a lot.

Immature bunch of brats, the lot of 'em.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
Welcome to the Brexit effect...where fear and hatred to those who are not white will prevail!

As opposed to where fear and hatred to those who are not people of color will prevail?

Sorry not going to lay down and get clucked by people who for the past 8 years have been blaming white males for everything including the common cold.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you that bitter you've blurred the line between people voting Trump and Change in..... and the KKK ordering its foot-soldiers?

What would you have gotten if you voted for Clinton?....
thats right...... as long as the racist activities occur in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Iran its ok right.. the poor souls being annihilated bought it on themselves too... right?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So are you, once again, looking for someone on ATS to agree with a hate group? Seriously?

Incredible.

So... you condemn the OP for bringing this to our attention, but you do not condemn the hate groups for murder by proxy. And you get an overwhelming number of stars. Interesting,

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Good luck attempting to successfully point that out to many of these folks.

It's seldom I agree with you on stuff, but in this instance, we are in agreement.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And you know this how? by a half assed assumption from liberal media,these liberals have half of the brain dead sheeple convinced of their BS,trying to minumize Trumps accomplishments,you are the type the govt approves,weak minded easily swayed with a cell phone or free meals,deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And you know this how? by a half assed assumption from liberal media,these liberals have half of the brain dead sheeple convinced of their BS,trying to minumize Trumps accomplishments,you are the type the govt approves,weak minded easily swayed with a cell phone or free meals,deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not too much difference between these guys and the Hillary drones wanting death to Trump and his supporters really is there?

If only they all knew how much they have in common, maybe they would be friends?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI

Incredible.

So... you condemn the OP for bringing this to our attention, but you do not condemn the hate groups for murder by proxy. And you get an overwhelming number of stars. Interesting,

When in the past 50 years were they not openly shunned from society? These arguments are getting weaker by the day. I liked the banter much more when you thought you were winning.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Most leaders of American Neo-Nazi groups turn out to be Jewish or shills, Anglin is no different, it's the erection of the scarecrow, the creation of the false choice, the controlled opposition.

Anglin’s vision is nothing more than a form of Jewish supremacism and an inversion of the popular idea of the Holocaust, but with the racially aware White man forced to wear the swastika (in place of the Jew and his Star of David) – and presumably shave his head – and then confined by his general unpopularity into small, ghettoized areas, outside mainstream society and culture, perfect staging posts for the “Final Solution” of the extirpation of White identity from Western society.

From this, it is hard not to conclude that Anglin is a paid shill and agent provocateur, whose purpose is simply to infest and discredit White nationalism.

Alt-Right Blogspot

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is where the snowflakers need to cry and turn to water that can feed the flowers that blossom into new ideas to make America great again.

Instead they just, flame non-liberals and scorch their own country.

At this rate, it will be Marshal Law by February with Donald Trump acting out Donald Sutherland as in the film 'Hunger Games' after he builds the Mexican wall to keep Americans in the giant prison.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

May I be the first to congratulate you for taking pride in being a Nazi. I would rather someone be up front about their hatred than mask it in passive aggression and innuendo. Have a star for taking advantage of the new "freedom from political correctness."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Actually, America are to blame for Syria according to the hypernormalisation documentary.

I have seen first hand how change to right wing governance brings out the bigot...nothings changed, it just was hidden, now they have a voice again, yet until people realise we are one Earth and stop blaming migration, but look to the real problem, which is poor governance the world will never move forward.

Replacing suppression with more suppression isn't really a change, it's just another side of the same argument.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join