It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE IMMINENT? Mystic States Obama Will Be Last US President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How about a post that mixes politics AND alien conspiracy? This blind Bulgarian mystic, who died in 1996, had supposedly an 80% rate and was referred to as “Nostradamus from the Balkans.”

Born as Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova, in Strumica, Macedonia, Baba Vanga, mysteriously lost her eyesight when she was 12, during a massive storm. She went missing for a few days, and it is during one of these days, that she had her first vision. Baba Vanga rose to popularity as she started to make predictions, and developed a healing touch, during the World War II.

www.yahoo.com...

Some of her predictions that have come true were: global warming and the 2004 tsunami(made in the 1950's), 9/11(predicted in 1989) and the sinking of the Russian nuclear submarine the Kursk in 2000(made in 1980).

Vanga predicted hundreds of events and disasters including a 2016 Muslim invasion of Europe that would end in disaster with chemical warfare used against Europeans.

www.news.com.au...

Baba Vanga accurately predicted that the 44th president of the US would be African-American. She also is alleged to have said that the 44th president would be the LAST United States president:

Ms Vanga is credited with predicting the Boxing Day Tsunami and the 9/11 terror attacks, and Mr Obama's presidency, so conspiracists believe the Democrat WILL be the last in office.

www.express.co.uk...

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

www.yahoo.com...

This prediction is spinning the minds of some alien conspiracy theorists who:

are convinced 2016 will be the year for so-called disclosure. The thinking is that the revelation we are not alone in the universe will be so significant, that it leads to major changes, such as a world government being created, and the role of US President no longer functioning - leaving no place Mr Trump.

www.express.co.uk...

Before she died, Ms. Vanga stated that aliens DO exist in the universe and implied that they ARE living among us:

Baba Vanga stated that she was able to talk to people that have died hundreds of years ago. According to her, after 200 years, humans will make contact with human like “brothers” from other worlds. In her words, there are alread many aliens on Earth, that have been living here for many years.

www.baba-vanga.com...

Perhaps she was off in the years. Maybe disclosure is closer than we think?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I appreciate the hard work but this was just posted. But I'll throw in my comment. I, personally, believe that she is more referring to african american president and not last president.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Disclosure !

We are ready !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My apologies for not checking to see if this was posted 1st. I ALWAYS have checked in the past, but I thought this was an obscure topic. I'm sorry once again...I provided a lot more background for those interested in reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nice thread OP.

Disclosure would be great and only confirm what many of us think to be true.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i predict that DISCLOSURE will not happen in the next month and a half.
they are to many other thing happening for anyone to be worried about this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

I think it says their will never be another African American president (for the provided reasons of being a train wreck of a president). Not that there would be no more presidents. I could be wrong, could be Aliens.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In my opinion it could mean that after the Obama admin there could be a massive civil war in which aliens might intervene or information about them will be disclosed and kinda put in perspective our place in the universe. Either way disclosure is needed!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I completely forgot about the clockwork of OMG DISCLOSURE GUYZ! threads at the end of presidential terms.

You are gonna be sorely disappointed when you don't get disclosure from the Obama Admin...The same admin that likes to arrest YouTube video makers and whistle-blowers.

Keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

citations required

everytime " prophecies " from this " source " come up - no one is actually able to present a primary source with a verifiable date , or dated hard copy publication

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I can picture a president calling a press conference and disclosing what the military know about the aliens visitings us. It would be more or less like this:

'Citizens of the world, we're proud to announce that we know about the existence of extraterrestrial species visiting our planet for some time now. Some of these have been conducting an extensive program that involved the abduction of human beings against their will several times during their whole life, manipulating the genetic material in order tu build hybrid beings, and subjecting the abductees to several and painful experiences and tests. Since we didn't and don't have the technology to repel these operations, you're completely at their disposal and there's nothing we can do about it. Well, that would be all, questions??'

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OP title is misleading.. the prediction in no way links disclosure and the last president. That's sheer speculation on your part. Can probably do without the CAPS LOCKS ON THE TITLE. ; )

I doubt disclosure will come via a President, because I have a feeling no President will know about aliens, until they actually present a national security risk, or disclosure is imminent anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FocusedWolf

Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

I think it says their will never be another African American president (for the provided reasons of being a train wreck of a president). Not that there would be no more presidents. I could be wrong, could be Aliens.

this kind of # makes this website embarrassing to visit, fall of a bridge please

top topics

join