It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Hard Truth: You Never Had an Election. Trump was Pre-selected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Interesting Theory , but Utterly Ridiculous . I have often sat in a Chair with my hands in that Position like I am sure , Many other People . Does that make Us Satanists ? Mr. Trump before he entered Politics was an Entertainer , he also Socialized with a lot of People Including the Clinton's . Your Accusation that Mr. Trump is somehow connected to the Jesuit Order is based on What Evidence again ? Using a 10 Year Old Cartoon Show to make a Point about a Conspiracy Involving Mr. Trump is Beyond the Scope of Reality . Pure Fiction , maybe you could try and make a Movie Script out of it for a Good Laugh .........

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

DP
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Creative thread but, nope.

The entire establishment's witch hunt of him from here to Western Europe is something we've never seen before. Nothing close. Members of the GOP, a number of them, going against him and lacking support all the way up to Paul Ryan is also something we've never seen before.

They hate him. He wasn't picked for this. He ruined their picks, Jeb, Rubio, etc.

The 666 hand signal is just stupid. He talks with his hands, many do.

As for he and Hillary being friends, they were. Before. In a different environment. They don't represent the same people at all however.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Interesting Theory , but Utterly Ridiculous . I have often sat in a Chair with my hands in that Position like I am sure , Many other People . Does that make Us Satanists ? Mr. Trump before he entered Politics was an Entertainer , he also Socialized with a lot of People Including the Clinton's . Your Accusation that Mr. Trump is somehow connected to the Jesuit Order is based on What Evidence again ? Using a 10 Year Old Cartoon Show to make a Point about a Conspiracy Involving Mr. Trump is Beyond the Scope of Reality . Pure Fiction , maybe you could try and make a Movie Script out of it for a Good Laugh .........

Its not a Theory, it's a fact. And you only need common sense to realize this. I suggest you research it for yourself. Either way, I helped trump win. I was within 100 Facebook groups last night on multiple accounts trying to grab Florida from Hillary . But it's fair to say, I reached 2 million people all on my lonesome. But i don't have proof of that, nor would I post it either.

I did not do it for him. I did it to buy people time. You can sit there and call this thread ridiculous, or you can search the info yourself and connect the dots yourself.

Sometimes you just gotta take people's word for it least for the moment and look into it. But this is nothing compared to the whole enchilada. However, all I am doing with this thread is sounding the trumpet.

I am neither liberal nor conservative or any label aside from born again Christian. If you want to put a label on me, I am simply a witness. or A watchman.

Ezekiel 33:6
…5'"He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. 6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'"

I'm sounding the trumpet, because Jesus is coming. That is the only interest and my one and only agenda.

Mathew 10:14
"And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town"

My duty is to give you the warning. It is not my duty to accept the truth for you. That is your own personal responsibility.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:45:23 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 23:45:23 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You posted a couple of pictures of Trump with WWE celebs. If you ask me that whole syndicate was a ptb psyops, training several generations of young people to cheer and root and holler for the anti-establishment wrestlers against the big bad boss, Vince McMahon. Then ole Vince turns around and tells every one to vote and has his wrestlers sitting the families of the Republican presidents during States of the Union.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Dude , you could Tell me your the Pope sitting in the Vatican Right Now and I would just have to say WhyTF should I Believe Anything you Claim here ? If it makes you Feel Good saying those Things , then Good Luck with that ............

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I myself am very well versed in information about the Jesuits and have been a major participant in discussions around them here at ATS for maybe a decade. I won't say I know everything though because that's impossible.

I am not meaning that in a condescending way it's just so you'll know I'm with you here, and I highly recommend you continue posting more info about them here for those seeking to learn the basics. You may post it in responses to me if you'd like, as it's likely you will still teach me a few details I've missed.

The point of my comment that "I don't know how closely the Jesuits are involved" was specifically in relationship with the subject 'that our election was essentially scripted in detail, apparently many years ago'.

I wanted it to be a warning that you ought to tread very carefully here when making specific claims because this octopus has many tentacles and I am unconvinced that the Jesuit order is the head of the beast, but rather a major tentacle of it.

This is a very complex spiderweb of interlocking secret societies and orders we are dealing with, and a lot of the highest secrets are still hidden from us, we are only seeing outer layers of the onion still at this point, so to speak. Our Spider is still out of our grasp, yet we always remain within it's grasp.

Here's an example, how does the Pilgrims Society or the Pinay Cercle tie into all of this? This is a very complicated question.

I'll add a chart and a few links in a moment to add to that for the benefit of new readers that might be curiously following our correspondence.
edit on 11/10/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

The entire establishment's witch hunt of him from here to Western Europe is something we've never seen before. Nothing close. Members of the GOP, a number of them, going against him and lacking support all the way up to Paul Ryan is also something we've never seen before.

They hate him. He wasn't picked for this. He ruined their picks, Jeb, Rubio, etc.

As for he and Hillary being friends, they were. Before. In a different environment. They don't represent the same people at all however.

Now if Jeb Bush was Trump in this Tall Story , then Yeah , I Might Almost Believe it..........

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

For the record, this isn't a Trump witchhunt thread. if you see my past posts, I defended trump on many things. I wasn't for him nor against him. His Victory over Hillary gave us much needed time to try and turn things around.

But I will give you this: I want to be wrong, but to me that is just wishful thinking. For now, I would advice you all to keep an eye on everything he does.
because time has a funny way of revealing the truth about people. And the only way to truly know if what I said is true, is to observe his actions and fruits of what he does in the white house.

take this more as a precaution, because being naive right now? Is not a good idea.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Check this out:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I think you are all missing the reality that the elite, Wall st, Media, Soro's, Foreign governments etc were all against Trump.

all the people that ''decide'' who wins an election got given a big stiff finger.

I don't understand Americans.. you've cried and begged and pleaded for someone with balls who represents the people to be in charge.. you've got it, now you're so lost you want to tear him down.

Agit8d, you do see how easy it would be to create the script you have described right?

The analogy of the WWE is very fitting for this entire drama that we saw played out between two elite friends.

From a social engineering perspective how difficult would it be to see that the people have begged and pleaded for someone with balls who "represents" the people to be in charge!?

He is a billionaire for christs sake!

Who also owes his fortune to the Rothschild's/Rockefellers.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Really stinks doesn't it?
The whole soap opera election between essentially a rock and a hard place.....
Sucked into choosing either Punch or Judy, who dance for the same puppet master...
Stunned by a dazing array or "dirty laundry" for the twelve months previous....bravo, my worst nightmare....snf

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I think you are all missing the reality that the elite, Wall st, Media, Soro's, Foreign governments etc were all against Trump.

all the people that ''decide'' who wins an election got given a big stiff finger.

I don't understand Americans.. you've cried and begged and pleaded for someone with balls who represents the people to be in charge.. you've got it, now you're so lost you want to tear him down.

It was opposition by design though.

oh god is this more '' Trump is a plant of the Clinton camp'' crap?

the man won..
he took no money
he gave no promises
he asked no favours
he used no lobbyists

wall st criticsed him the entire time
soros funded many of the anti trump movements
the media ruthlessly lied about him
the clinton camp cheated in the debates
big business abandoned him
elites abandoned him
the republican career politicians abandoned him

he still won.

Trumps no a plant nor was there controlled opposition... i dont understand why people arent elated at the results!~

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You have just put into words my fear from the beginning of this campaign and election. I, too, voted f or Trump. I did not want Hillary to win. Her greed and desire for power . has consumed her. She would have been a dangerous loose cannon. Trump is a business man. I have said for years we need a POTUS who is good at business. Trump has shown he is well qualified in that area. But, from the beginning I have not had any delusions that Trump is different than the evil crowd he runs with. Even the election I knew whoever won was because that is who was supposed to win. I do feel that they changed to Trump in the 11th hour. To much dirt on Hillary from emails. The pedophile thing was about to get to much attention. Electing Trump will quiet that down. I am hopeful that we have bought ourselves some time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I highly recommend you continue posting more info about them here for those seeking to learn the basics.

This rabbithole is so big I'm not even sure if I have the energy to write all that. I did however make a documentary on them. But even then this barely scratches the surface. But here I covered The Origin of the Illuminati. The Origin of the Jesuit Order. And the Origin of Zionism. All three are part of the same root.

Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, was also A Jesuit Agent. Zionism was funded in 1897. Their tactics is the same as the brownshirts, because they also were the brownshirts. Hitler had ties with the Rothchilds, and also had backing from George Soros. Now you know the origin of Political correctness, and social justice warriors. George Soros, A jesuit who aided Jesuit Hitler (who himself modeled his ss army after the Jesuit Order and the catholic church), founded black lives matter and other movements which causes destabilization. infiltration , instead of invasion.

The heart of the Jesuits (IHS) is the Catholic Church. They have another name. Mystery Babylon. And that is where it all connects to ancient times. All the way back to the garden and the serpent. Seed of the woman, and seed of the serpent.(The born in sin)

I'll add a chart and a few links in a moment to add to that for the benefit of new readers that might be curiously following our correspondence.

Ill take a look at your posts later when I wake up with a clearer non sleepy mind though; for now gonna get some shut eye. But this is a very long topic, but it all ties in together in one gigantic Jigsaw puzzle. Ill read the chart in the morning and respond.

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:38:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 10 Nov 2016 00:38:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Sorry to tell you, but

A. That Simpsons episode is from last year after he made his announcement, not 2000

B. The electoral maps don't match, look at Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

This is nonsense. Not even any straws there to grasp, how does a random collection of hand signals, one of which is extremely common as used in the context it was (OK symbol) suggest anything at all but an overactive imagination and case of paranoia on your end?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Sorry to tell you, but

A. That Simpsons episode is from last year after he made his announcement, not 2000

B. The electoral maps don't match, look at Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia.

I looked at the map again as a result of your post, and you're right.

My mistake was that since the image was actually two images (two maps, one on top of the other), I mistakenly thought the bottom map was part of 1 overall image from the show. I didn't realize the bottom image was actually the current election map.

Thanks for causing me to look at it again, I was skimming quickly and didn't realize this mistake.
The maps are different.

I was like "omfg that bottom map looks EXACTLY like the current 2016 map!".
It was the 2016 map....DOH!

Tyvm!

And if the Trump 4 President appearance was within the last year, I guess that means this specific issue (the simpsons reference) is debunked.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

This is nonsense. Not even any straws there to grasp, how does a random collection of hand signals, one of which is extremely common as used in the context it was (OK symbol) suggest anything at all but an overactive imagination and case of paranoia on your end?

You're right that hand signals don't actually prove anything.
It's circumstantial evidence at best, and certainly cannot survive on it's own.

The reasoning employed to arrive at a (mostly correct) conclusion was unsound, and the conclusion drawn itself was only partially correct - that 'the election is scripted'.

I mean it literally is scripted, even in the sense that the politicians literally read scripts written beforehand when giving speeches. Now, what the overall motivation and agenda behind the scripting is the real issue of debate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I like how hypocrites in this thread claim they know he was 'option B', some the same people that said he was 'outsider' against the establishment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join