It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Hard Truth: You Never Had an Election. Trump was Pre-selected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yes, I wanted Trump to win, and yes I knew this information before hand, Main reason I did not post this before was, because I did not want Hillary to gain more supporters and start ww3. However, to those who think you ever had a choice. Sorry, but you're wrong. You never had a choice, You still got Hillary into office whether you want to admit it or not. Both candidates are simply two sides of the same coin. Working for the same "Establishment".

You see, I became aware of the chessboard. The game the elites (Jesuits) play.
Hillary was plan A Trump was Plan B

Both are working towards the same goal. The only difference between both candidates is that trump is simply the "setback" but also the "fail safe" in case Plan A fails, plan B would come to make sure a road is carved to try plan A again. Now you see why I wanted Trump to win. To buy more time to see if humanity wakes up since he did do one good thing. He woke millions of people up and most of them are aware of the Illuminati. (sadly not many know that "Illuminati" in Spanish means "alumbrados" which is also what the Jesuits called themselves. (Fact: Adam W , the Illuminati's founder was also a Jesuit student starting age 7. Both organizations worked for the roman catholic church. ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME. Keep this in mind, because Trump is for the roman catholic church. More on this later. Must see documentary below.)

Now, every time Donald trump attacked his opponents he would do this sign:

He did this with bush, he also did this when he brought in the women which claimed to be Bill Clinton's rape victims. This symbol seems to be telling his opponents something. Almost as if it was a signal to warn his "opponents" who are actually his allies that he is not really serious about what he is doing.

But something curious is the okay symbol he constantly uses in his speeches. Remember my past threads on Lucifer being a she?

OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill
Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus. Source

How many times have you seen Trump use this symbol? (I lost count, same goes with china)

I .. think I see bill in here too.

If you honestly believed they really hated each other. Sorry, but this friendship never ended. There will be no indictment for Hillary. She's pardoned already, and Trump won't do anything to her. (two sides, same coin.)

The Trump and Clinton "Hate' was as much real as the WWF (World Wrestling Federation)
Which by the way:

Just a bonus:

Don't forget this little Jewel when Hillary slipped and almost called Trump her husband.

Husband is another reference to BAAL.

baal: owner, lord
Original Word: בַּ֫עַל
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: baal
Phonetic Spelling: (bah'-al)
Short Definition: owner
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from baal
Definition
owner, lord
NASB Translation
allies* (1), archers* (1), bird* (1), bound (1), bridegroom (1), captain (1), case* (1), charmer* (1), citizens (1), creditor* (1), dominant (1), dreamer* (1), due (1), husband (8), husbands (2), leaders (6), lords (1), man (3), married* (2), master's (1), masters (1), men (14), owner (15), owners (2), possessors (2), relative by marriage (1), schemer* (1), who has (1), who practice (1), wrathful* (1). Source

R$E did an excellent Job in this Expose:

Remember when I said all roads lead to Rome? Here is a more realistic view on what the Illuminati actually are. It's all simply the Catholic Church. They control the Jesuits which are basically the Illuminati. They control the mafia, the new age movement, the cfr etc. Watch this documentary to see how big this system really is. From the beast systems origin to its completion.

To those familiar with the Illuminati Cards:

Recap on the Illuminati Cards for those who don't know:

what the Illuminati Cards show was that he was already pre-selected as President.

My Favorite Part (Keep in mind, this episode happened more than 10 years ago.)

Conclusion: You've all been fooled. Both libs and conservatives. At least with trump you have more time. Time you would not have if Hillary had been selected. But they both work for the same goal.

I became aware of this months ago. I've been observing Trump ever since. And Yes I was one of those yelling to trump supporters to get Florida on Facebook groups when Trump needed Florida. But I did not do it for him. I did it mostly to buy time and save souls in the name of Jesus Christ. Because right now, Jesus is all we've got to get out of this mess but midnight is almost here.

You never had an election. Even the MAP was rigged. Simpsons did it: up:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Awesome thread! I'm going to check out the illuminati video next.

Stuff to look forward to! Also, a cool plot!

Well, I guess ATS is back to normal now.

Is Donald J Trump the Antichrist?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To sum it up, no matter what Trump does, it will still be Hillary's fault.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Hillary was probably the only candidate that was so dirty and unpalatable that Trump could get elected. Hillary and her corruption are directly responsible for what happened (that and her 'deplorable' comment...what an arrogant witch).
edit on 2016/11/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Of course it's staged to a great extent. This is the only probable scenario of merit.

Thanks for pointing out those Illuminati cards, it was an excellent touch.

And do you know when the Simpsons vote map was aired? It looks exact. Incredible.

Now I dunno how closely the Jesuits are connected in all this but your overall thesis is sound.

This election was definitely not a natural selection. It was artificial by design. Very good thread!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Right. Well, she lost and we are all waiting for you guys to do things right. Show us how. Failure or success it is your time now with all the power, not Hillary or democrats.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Two candidates, both batting for the same team. Both candidates are puppets. Doesn't matter who's fault it is. My point is that the fights between both libs and conservatives were meaningless for both sides. Both sides were played like fools in the Jesuits Chess game.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I realized something similar to what you wrote about long ago as well.

Does Bernie Sanders have enough royal blood to be POTUS?

Looking at how everything fell into place, I believe Plan B was chosen because Russia and Iran forced the West to do it.

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

Kremlin- Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

The difference between an imminent WW3 or none it all is a huge difference. We were at the brink.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
or some people are so delusional that they can tie anything to nothing and make something out of it. HFS people, is there no one left with any common sense anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
YouTube videos and google pictures are not how you prove such a complex conspiracy. This theory has been hashed out after every election I can remember and there is no other proof beyond YouTube videos and google images.

Great job putting the thread together. It's obvious you're passionate about this topic. But you need actual proof to sell this point further than what anyone else ever has.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Excellent thread SoulSurfer!

I agree with your sentiment entirely.

As I observed the "sElection" last night, I knew that the emails had finally caused them to switch to Plan B. Far too much of the elite's satanic nature has been exposed to move forward with a Clinton presidency.

It is going to be very interesting to see what inevitably comes from the investigation of the Clinton Foundation, heads are going to roll and it appears that old Hillary and Billy boy will not be escaping their past.

As you have stated, now we have more time. I do not think that Trump is innocent either, simply another puppet of the Rothschilds/Rockefellars.

What gives me hope is what Dr. Steve Pieczenik has come forward with, it seems that we have a chance for the network to finally be exposed.!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, the russian puppet is pretty powerful for the next four years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I am also inclined to believe that he was the fallback plan, or plan B. They were interchangeable, redundancies that could be used as needed as the situation continued to unfold. Nothing they do is going to be entrusted to one plan. They've got to account for both known and unknown variables, and be able to divert accordingly. Always keep em guessing.😉

I dislike the drama surrounding the word "Illuminati". It's a bit overdone, no offense. But yes, I also believe that there are the puppets...and then there are the puppet masters. Illuminati, reptilian overlords, shadow government...whatever you want to call them. They saw fit to divert to plan B, and rocked the vote like it's never been rocked before.

I'm predicting that instead of WW3 being started by Hillary poking Russia with a stick, it will instead be started by another aggressor. Israel seems like a distinct possibility. Who do they want to bomb the everliving # out of? Iran?

At any rate, this is most definitely far from over. And everyone is still arguing over anything but what they should be paying attention to. The only thing that's different is the results of the election. Everything else is SOP.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Of course it's staged to a great extent. This is the only probable scenario of merit.

Thanks for pointing out those Illuminati cards, it was an excellent touch.

And do you know when the Simpsons vote map was aired? It looks exact. Incredible.

Now I dunno how closely the Jesuits are connected in all this but your overall thesis is sound.

This election was definitely not a natural selection. It was artificial by design. Very good thread!

The episode was aired around 2000. More than 10 years ago. And it is a bit creepy when I ponder on it. But as for the jesuit connection. I suggest watching these two docs for more accuracy in history from a Christian point of view.

originally posted by: Profusion
I realized what you wrote about long ago as well.

Does Bernie Sanders have enough royal blood to be POTUS?

Looking at how everything fell into place, I believe Plan B was chosen because Russia and Iran forced the West to do it.

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

Kremlin- Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

Putin is also part of them. Russia also had a part within the Jesuits plots.

Guy Fawkes from V for vendetta was also a Jesuit agent. He tried to do a terrorist act when king james ruled. (Remember remember the 5th of november )
The catholic church tried to undermine King James. Want to know why? Because of the King james Bible. The heart of true Christianity.
The catholic church gave the jesuits the mandate to defeat protestantism.

"Protestantism is a form of Christian faith and practice which originated with the Protestant Reformation, [a] a movement against what its followers considered to be errors in the Roman Catholic Church. It is one of the three major divisions of Christendom, together with Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy."

The King James Version (KJV), also known as the Authorized Version (AV) or the King James Bible (KJB), is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up the Protestant-controlled House of Parliament in London Nov. 5, 1605

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think you are all missing the reality that the elite, Wall st, Media, Soro's, Foreign governments etc were all against Trump.

all the people that ''decide'' who wins an election got given a big stiff finger.

I don't understand Americans.. you've cried and begged and pleaded for someone with balls who represents the people to be in charge.. you've got it, now you're so lost you want to tear him down.

link   

I've been around donkey's, but that makes me go wow!
Nice thread OP!

Peace
V

link   
Here is one of my many theories for you to ponder, give it some thought.

Q: How is the upper echelons of the pyramid of power designed?

Ok so we have the Tarot, which is an incredibly important set of clues.

The first cards in the major arcana are where we shall focus our initial efforts:

None (0 or 22) The Fool
1 The Magician
2 The High Priestess
3 The Empress
4 The Emperor
5 The Hierophant

Hierophant = Pope
Empress-Emperor = Head of British Empire

Then we have the top two, the hidden masters.
The High Priestess and the Magician.

These top two must be the ones at the tip of the top of the pyramid of power.

But who are they? I highly suggest you don't even bother to figure that out, because I don't think it can be sufficiently answered. Who specifically they are personally is largely irrelevant for this exercise anyhow, as it's the substance of their position itself that is the key.

Oh and the Fool is You and Me.
We are the 0-22.
Zero because we are nobody nothings caught in a Catch 22 situation.

Soon I'll be sharing a ton of additional information in upcoming threads over the next few years but for now I'll answer any questions I might have at least a tip or clue for and I'll happily talk about anything occult and offer what I can.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They are looking for cover.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Some people seem to have this continued obsession of disgust for Hillary Clinton, but I haven't seen a real, practical reason for it yet. I don't understand the disdain some people have for her.

The Catholic connection seems like a stretch. A lot of it seems like he just threw spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. The Simpson's part is curious though. I'll have to look up and see if a Clinton would lead to World War 3, or if that's just Americans projecting their own unfounded fears toward her.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I think you are all missing the reality that the elite, Wall st, Media, Soro's, Foreign governments etc were all against Trump.

all the people that ''decide'' who wins an election got given a big stiff finger.

I don't understand Americans.. you've cried and begged and pleaded for someone with balls who represents the people to be in charge.. you've got it, now you're so lost you want to tear him down.

It was opposition by design though.

And of course we ought to tear him down. That's the entire point of checks and balances to power.

Worshiping the guy we just elected is counter to the ideals of Liberty.

When we put anyone in a position of power the only safe course of action is to do everything we can to limit or stifle that power. This goes for all positions of government. Hands tied, feet chained, blindfolded and gagged.

That's just a basic principle of the matter and should only be taken in a limited context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join