It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalization, Hillary Clinton and the downfall of Establishment Republicans and Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Globalization is a cancer that was destroying America from within. It was a cancer that morphed both parties into one party and this is why Bernie and Trump were so popular in both the Republican and Democrat Parties. What is Globalization?

Globalization is a process of interaction and integration among the people, companies, and governments of different nations, a process driven by international trade and investment and aided by information technology.

www.globalization101.org...

Now I think globalization is inevitable because of technology. The reason I think it's a cancer know is because of corrupt Politicians. The world isn't ready for the globalization these crooked Politicians want to force on people through open borders, unfettered free trade and regime change. This has done nothing but hurt the world and hurt the American people.

The election of Donald Trump was a huge repudiation of this brand of forced globalization.

Technology will push globalization on us in about 30 to 40 years from now and at that time people will be more open to it. You will have a transportation system like the hyperloop that can get you from New York to China in 2 hours.

We will have things like more advanced 3D Printing, gene therapies and more. At that time the world will shrink even more and when a trip to China becomes like a trip to Detroit, borders will begin to loose it's meaning.

We're not there yet though and secure borders and a much better vetting process is needed.

Like I said, Obama, Clinton and both democrats and republicans want to force globalization on us through their policies and this has to happen gradually not all at once. So the globalization crowd awakened the sleeping giant which is Reagan Democrats and Trump turned a lot of blue counties red. Trump even underperformed in red states and some republican counties but he overperformed in very large amounts in blue counties turning these states red.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We've had the "global village" for about 2 decades with the Internet capping off both mass communications and mass transportations (also consider 'all the worlds (ethnic) food' is available in every city nowadays). Why that wasn't good enough for people, why we "needed" the multinational corporations to structure an untouchable global government, is just insane to me.

Which by the way, what are liberals doing worshiping multi-national corporations?!?!
edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

The election of Donald Trump was a huge repudiation of this brand of forced globalization.

Technology will push globalization on us in about 30 to 40 years from now and at that time people will be more open to it. You will have a transportation system like the hyperloop that can get you from New York to China in 2 hours.

We will have things like more advanced 3D Printing, gene therapies and more. At that time the world will shrink even more and when a trip to China becomes like a trip to Detroit, borders will begin to loose it's meaning.

We're not there yet though and secure borders and a much better vetting process is needed.

Like I said, Obama, Clinton and both democrats and republicans want to force globalization on us through their policies and this has to happen gradually not all at once. So the globalization crowd awakened the sleeping giant which is Reagan Democrats and Trump turned a lot of blue counties red. Trump even underperformed in red states and some republican counties but he overperformed in very large amounts in blue counties turning these states red.

What makes anyone think that globalization will go to the back burner, or even more, that Trump will curtail it?
It's the same bunch of interlopers behind the scenes anyway, behind Trump and Clinton. What's wrong is that they want to control everything by laying waste to some countries, building up others.....turning huge parts of Africa into a wasteland, creating war elsewhere, it's so easy to do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

What makes anyone think that globalization will go to the back burner, or even more, that Trump will curtail it?
It's the same bunch of interlopers behind the scenes anyway, behind Trump and Clinton. What's wrong is that they want to control everything by laying waste to some countries, building up others.....turning huge parts of Africa into a wasteland, creating war elsewhere, it's so easy to do.

Of course he will curtail it. It's exactly why the republican and democrat establishment was against him.

He's been speaking out against trade policies for years. The globalization crowd wants unfettered free trade and Trump wants fair trade.

The globalization crowd wants amnesty and open borders and Trump wants to secure the border and put in place a vetting process.

The globalization crowd wants regime change and nation building and this is why republican neocons like Kristol, Hayes and others were against him. Hillary is the queen of regime change but Trump says no more regime change and we should work with Russia to take out ISIS instead of clashing with the world over Assad.

edit on 9-11-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

He's been speaking out against trade policies for years. The globalization crowd wants unfettered free trade and Trump wants fair trade.

The globalization crowd wants regime change and nation building and this is why republican neocons like Kristol, Hayes and others were against him. Hillary is the queen of regime change but Trump says no more regime change and we should work with Russia to take out ISIS instead of clashing with the world over Assad.

Catch yourself on,Trump has been all over the place on Syria, talking in bytes. one minute he's going to send 30,000 troops to Syria on military generals advice, but he also said this,

"When I do come up with a plan that I like and that perhaps agrees with mine, or maybe doesn’t — I may love what the generals come back with… I have a plan… I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is.” (Time, 09/08/16)"

"Syria’s a mess. You look at what’s going on with ISIS in there, now think of this: we’re fighting ISIS. ISIS wants to fight Syria. Why are we fighting ISIS in Syria? Let them fight each other and pick up the remnants.” (Time, 9/18/15)"

The man is full of crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The reason that I think he will be a great leader is because he LISTENS to the people. Donald changed during this election. I suppose that's why a lot of people tried to judge him and say that he was "childlike". Donald has a RARE gift. It's the ability to be a fully grown adult, but to learn like a child-and every bit as quickly. He is not "permanently" set in any belief system. He can listen to the people, and he was able to learn what the REAL problems are.

He is the FIRST President in the entire world that has ever spoken this loudly and clearly against multinationals and globalism in complete. He loudly and clearly spoke out against the richest nation-wrecker profiteers worldwide.

I believe that he is sincere. I believe that he couldn't live with himself if he doesn't "Make America Great Again!".

I predict that it is going to be amazing what he will be able to accomplish. As long as the other branches of the government reign in spending where it is necessary, and industry moves back to America-It will be great again. I predict that we will see a massive chunk of the debt get cleared, as long as the rest of the government helps him make these changes-rapidly.

I could see the debt being down to 4 trillion or less if everything goes smoothly. It may not seem realistic, but I listened to the dynamics of everything he wants to accomplish. Let us hope that it happens. I won't give a source for what I'm saying. I've just figured this out by observing all of the details of his plan. These things are possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

" The reason that I think he will be a great leader is because he LISTENS to the people. Donald changed during this election. I suppose that's why a lot of people tried to judge him and say that he was "childlike". Donald has a RARE gift. It's the ability to be a fully grown adult, but to learn like a child-and every bit as quickly. He is not "permanently" set in any belief system. He can listen to the people, and he was able to learn what the REAL problems are. "

He now has the POWER as the Leader of the Free World to . Look at How Obama used that Power , he Wasted it . Mr. Trump will be a FEARED Opponent Around the World for the Globalists .The Man is Tireless , and has a Mind that Never Forgets , along with an Obsession with the Ideal of being a Winner at anything he Attempts to do . Their Worst Nightmare .

new topics

top topics

join