It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE (The People) Are in Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
From the very onset, Trump was considered to have a negligible chance of winning. Every poll, every pundit, every news outlet, and half the country and most of the Western world was against him rising to power. Every single smear attack imaginable was employed. Every single negatively charged name he was called. Every single slanderous speculation levied against him, and all his supporters proclaimed guilty as well of almost every negative attribute ascribed to him by those same detractors.

But he still won.

WE still won.

Though it may be hard to conceive of right now for those who did not vote for him nor share his vision of the future of this country, nary half a day after victory was certain, it was actually WE THE PEOPLE who won, all of us, and I say that un-facetiously.

By all metrics, this was not supposed to happen. Trump was NOT "supposed" to win. But he did, and it was not because of any conspiracy theory floated on this site or others that the system was totally rigged, nor because it was all some arcane plan so contrived, so convoluted, and so maddeningly brilliant and far reaching that in its totality would be inscrutable to the mortal mind.

And he won, because its WE THE PEOPLE, all of us, who are in control.

Not "the elite".

Not a shrivelled up cantankerous old loon like Soros.

Not the Koch bozos.

But the ordinary man and woman. We are the aces that trump (
) even the kings and queens; our power is over theirs, and it is by OUR grace that they exist in the positions that they do.

I wanted to make this thread only to try and illustrate this point, that WE, THE PEOPLE are who are truly in control. Always have been, and always will be, because at the risk of straying into the philosophical, in this dream we all dream together, we all have an equal say. By OUR will all societal structures exist in the forms that they do. "The elite" exist because we allow them to exist. The illusion that "they" are in total command is an illusion that we create!

And truly, that is the greatest conspiracy of them all; the creation of the illusion that we are powerless, and we are all the co-conspirators.

Whether you like Trump or hate him, let this be a lesson... nay, a reminder really, to us all, that is it WE THE PEOPLE who are in full control. We have only to realize and exercise our innate power.

Let us always remember that.

edit on 11/9/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I agree. I see this as karmic justice. WE finally prevailed.

This should be a lesson the the entitled snots on the Left.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are you rich, a billionair or similiar?
If yes ,then you have won, if not, nothing will change to a better.

Or do you think that an egoistic billionair like Trump, that never learned what poverty is, what hard working is, that the next puppet that is installed by the rich, to care for the rich, would care about average, not rich US citizens?
He is a billionair, he is "The Establishment"(TM), like Clinton. He profits from the dictatorship of the big money.
Why should he shoot on his own feet, why should he start sawing on the branch he is sitting on?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Trump was a hedge bet by none other than the people that control our monetary supply. They expected the disenfranchised to get fed up with the current regime and they planned accordingly. Now more divided than ever and back under the illusion that we our free they are free to operate with impunity.

All that happened was one puppet regime was replaced with another to placate us.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
a reply to: Thoren

My thread is an appeal against the very cynicism you two are coming here with.

I cannot prove to you that you have any power. If you wish to play victim, that is your prerogative, and I nor anyone else can stop you. I just hope some people will see that they really do have power. That WE THE PEOPLE have the power.

edit on 11/9/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Honest ordinary hard working people are among the most tolerant people on the planet. It was wrong of the political elite and the corrupt banker backers to assume that those honest ordinary hard working people had no limits. We are sick and tired of being continually screwed down harder and harder by a filthy cabal of globalist open borders traitors that hate us because of who we are, and this is where the pushback begins. The payback will probably not be as hard as the sleaze bags deserve because those people the elite so despise are very forgiving, and they should be very thankful for that.
edit on 9-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hate did not win, sanity did. I just got back from driving to all the local businesses in my town. I was giving handshakes and hugs to all of my neighbors and friends. In this moment, we have never been more united as a people. We must keep this momentum. We must spread the love. If I could hug all my ATS comrades, I would.

The narrative was a lie, the world is a safer place now that the establishment has been BTFO by the united voices of sanity.

I love you all. We must come together with action to MAGA and MATWGA!
(Make All The World Great Again), if you were wondering.
Thank you.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They are all simply separate heads of the same monster. The people will get precisely what they wished for. I hope it is worth it to them in the end. The title of this OP says it all. They wanted us irreparably divided, and that's exactly what they accomplished. I think the fun and games has only just begun.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Hate did not win, sanity did. I just got back from driving to all the local businesses in my town. I was giving handshakes and hugs to all of my neighbors and friends. In this moment, we have never been more united as a people. We must keep this momentum. We must spread the love. If I could hug all my ATS comrades, I would.

The narrative was a lie, the world is a safer place now that the establishment has been BTFO by the united voices of sanity.

I love you all. We must come together with action to MAGA and MATWGA!

Thank you.
2nd that. This is a victory for the people who needed to be heard and understood! And now we avoid WWIII. TRUMP will do a good job. Mavericks always do!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All that's changed is your perception. America's foreign/domestic policies will continue down the same path as per the directive of each former president. It's always been this way...no?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They are all simply separate heads of the same monster. The people will get precisely what they wished for. I hope it is worth it to them in the end. The title of this OP says it all. They wanted us irreparably divided, and that's exactly what they accomplished. I think the fun and games has only just begun.

It truly does, doesnt it? But not in the way you seem to have construed it. Its meant to be a provocative title, but read the thread instead of commenting on just the title.

This is not partisan. WE, as in YOU AND I, are in control

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The show must go on. It's going to get very interesting in 2017.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

OK i'm just going to not comment for a little while, sleep deprivation is getting the best of me...
edit on 9-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
This is not partisan. WE, as in YOU AND I, are in control

No you are not. You just handed it over to one of the two people chosen for you, in order to give you the illusion of choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
agreed,
trump isn`t a politician he doesn`t have to kiss ass and do favors in order to protect his political career. Unlike politicians trump has a REAL job he can go back to when his term is up.politicians have to sell out and kiss ass so they will have a job as a lobbyist or figurehead CEO when they leave Washington.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Thank You for This Thread!!!

Thank You more for this!!!!!!:
"The elite" exist because we allow them to exist. The illusion that "they" are in total command is an illusion that we create!"

THAT needs to be Blared out loud in the Streets!!! Needs to be in Glaring Bright Letters on BillBoards!!!

It needs to be repeated it seems to Those Who have come here with Cynical undertones.

They will one day see the Truths of which You speak!!!
Syx...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah, billboards at the taxpayers expense.

Maybe, "The illusion that "you" are now in total command is an illusion that they created!"

Absolutely nothing has changed but you feel that people who have seen elections, and their hype, come and go and things remain the same should not draw from that experience?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
And he won, because its WE THE PEOPLE, all of us, who are in control.

Lets hope your statement is still reality 4 months from now.

Why ?

Brexit voters have just found out that their vote was for nothing. Now the Brexit will either be ignored or watered down by the High Court.

So keep an eye on what your Supreme Court does in February 2017 or just before Inauguration Day.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Draw from that experience Yes, but They should NEVER fully concede to the Elite's wishes...
Just My thoughts...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

And that isn't even taking into account the possibility of Trump reneging.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join