posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
Let me get this straight. Trump was hand-picked by the elite to be their choice for president, even though....
1. in the republican primary there were 15 other people going against him and he had no support whatsoever from the establishment?
2. the republican establishment tried to screw him out of the nomination through a contested convention?
3. the life-long political schmucks denounced him and the media, who does the establishments bidding, denounced him from day 1 of the republican
Trump was hand-picked by the elite to be their choice for president, even though...
1. most of the billionaires, big money donors, and corporate interests donated millions and millions to Hillary's campaign and not Trump's?
2. 99% of the Hollywood elites (who get paid more in a month than half the U.S. gets paid in a lifetime) bashed Trump and openly supported Hillary?
And then there's those who swore up and down that the election did not matter because Hillary was the hand-picked candidate for the powers that be and
she would win at all costs through whatever means necessary. Then when Trump wins, they simply espouse the win-win argument that Trump was the
hand-picked candidate all along. They can't lose the argument because they always take the position that can't be disproven, even if it is wrong. If
Mother Teresa was elected president, she would have been the hand-picked TPTB candidate.
Got it. Maybe I should take another blue pill and go back to sleep. SMH.
edit on 9-11-2016 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)