It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE (The People) Are in Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The elite's wishes were that you vote for Clinton or Trump and that when things move along as planned you complain and vent without it becoming an actual revolution. After that they give you two other puppets to choose from.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I like the sentiment in this thread and hope you're right, but we Brexiteers thought the same until very recently.

Doesn't Trump also now need to be elected by a majority of the electoral college? What are the odds that he will win that vote? Who else can potentially win that vote besides Trump?

How will the people who voted Trump take it if he loses that vote? I'm hoping they won't take it sitting down like the Brexiteers seem to be now that the hype has gone and TPTB have had more time to mess with folks heads and causing mass regrexit!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wish I could hate your optimism I really do. I am personally terrified of trump and all that he really represents not what e have put on him to represent, but the person hat he has always been and always will be. How do I look at my kids nd tell them this man is one one o be respected and his office is as well when I cannot respect him?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
GET rid of the FED and I'll believe you.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Had enough of diversity. Had enough of political correctness. Had enough of safe spaces and liberal indoctrination. Had enough of "micro-aggression". Had enough of women identitying as ninja turtles. Have had enough of men going into women's restrooms

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Had enough of diversity. Had enough of political correctness. Had enough of safe spaces and liberal indoctrination. Had enough of "micro-aggression". Had enough of women identitying as ninja turtles. Have had enough of men going into women's restrooms

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. Trump was hand-picked by the elite to be their choice for president, even though....
1. in the republican primary there were 15 other people going against him and he had no support whatsoever from the establishment?
2. the republican establishment tried to screw him out of the nomination through a contested convention?
3. the life-long political schmucks denounced him and the media, who does the establishments bidding, denounced him from day 1 of the republican primary?

Trump was hand-picked by the elite to be their choice for president, even though...
1. most of the billionaires, big money donors, and corporate interests donated millions and millions to Hillary's campaign and not Trump's?
2. 99% of the Hollywood elites (who get paid more in a month than half the U.S. gets paid in a lifetime) bashed Trump and openly supported Hillary?

And then there's those who swore up and down that the election did not matter because Hillary was the hand-picked candidate for the powers that be and she would win at all costs through whatever means necessary. Then when Trump wins, they simply espouse the win-win argument that Trump was the hand-picked candidate all along. They can't lose the argument because they always take the position that can't be disproven, even if it is wrong. If Mother Teresa was elected president, she would have been the hand-picked TPTB candidate.

Got it. Maybe I should take another blue pill and go back to sleep. SMH.
edit on 9-11-2016 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

How do you sell an underdog unless you make him look like the underdog?

Besides, everyone in the primaries was hand picked. It isn't like there was anyone there that was really anti-establishment.

The proof will be in what actually gets done and not what he has told you he will do.

edit on 9-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Had to Star this because You are absolutely right! Almost.
I did not vote for either of those clowns.
I know the game, and don't play that one...
I did write in someone though. (For My game play choice)
But He's Dead, so that one probably didn't go very far...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Given the presence of Wall Street, not likely.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

A great idea whose thread has come, Max. Bumped.
I don't want to moisten anyone's litterbox during this time
of well deserved triumphant ground-pounding, ever.

I will however advance the caveat of a reprisal for one before
Trump-- who might have been the only other first- termer
POTUS to come in with both chambers of Congress shifted
in his favor. It was Herbert Hoover in 1928 if memory serves.
We all know what happened to him and all of us the next year.

We won the Oval Office for now, but I implore vigilance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join