It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Concession Speech Livestream

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I live in a dem state and a heavily dem town. People worked their asses off for her... they deserve more than a pathetic LATE speech..

Hell, I voted for Trump and I cant even stand to see the sadsack faces. I mean so many of then were younger around here. Talk about a hard lesson in having smoke blown up your backside...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Oh I'm against those decisions.

However trump is historically a liberal Democrat, isn't he?

It seems more likely, though not certain, that he will more likely focus on economic issues and such, and less on social issues. He seems for state rights, so as long as you don't live in southern Utah like myself you're probably okay.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: carewemust

Tim Kaine: "Nobody had to wonder if Hillary would accept the outcome of this election."

Oh yeah, where is she? Why did she leave last night without addressing her loyal followers? Why is she hours late now? Why are you having to stand up there and stroke her forever before she will even show her face?

Honestly? She's probably embarrassed and depressed. I realize that plays into feminine stereotypes, but it was my wife's opinion, so I suppose I can safely repeat it?

I have no idea. I got beat up stating that sexism played very little or no role in the election result. I stated her popularity rating sucked, the DNC rigged the primaries and disenfranchised voters, etc..and the response was no, uneducated women relied on their husbands to convince them to vote for Trump.

So I'm not sure what you are supposed to say. Say it anyway and see what happens, f it!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Bill Clinton looks like he's choking back tears.

He looks like he's embalmed!

link   
I have a feeling that botox is keeping her chin from quivering.

link   
"Secret, private FB sites"?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
"Secret, private FB sites"?

I guess a terrible reference to her non secure e-mail server that doesn't make sense?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hillary should have known from the small size of her rallies, compared to Trump's, that the game was over long ago.

link   
Hillary: "I want you to remember that fighting for what's right is worth it."

Hey Hillary, I actually agree with you on that one. It's also why I voted not to elect you.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I have a feeling that botox is keeping her chin from quivering.

Maybe. I was thinking she looks like she's been crying and I heard a quiver in her voice. Most emotion I've ever seen from her actually.

link   
Let's hope she cries

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary should have known from the small size of her rallies, compared to Trump's, that the game was over long ago.

I thought voter enthusiasm didn't matter? Hmm..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

She cried in 2008, IIRC.

I was actually a Hillary supporter back then.

ETA: But, yes, I agree, she looks like she's been crying and on the verge a few times during this speech.
edit on 9-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought voter enthusiasm didn't matter? Hmm..

According to Joe Biden, it meant very little.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Where is that huge black guy who keeps her drugs close at hand.

Edit, Oh there he is
edit on 9-11-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Did she ever actually congratulate Trump or just acknowledge a phone call and pledge to work with him?

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Hillary Clinton will be giving her concession speech this morning. She has invited all her staffers, aides and closest advisors to attend. She made a call to Trump in the early morning hours but did not address her supporters who were waiting there for her to speak win or lose. To me that is a slap in the face to everyone who supported her and shows her true colors.

She will make this speech and then the public is not likely to see her around for a long time.
Good riddance!

Or maybe they weren't sure if they would contest or not? Maybe she was crying and didn't want the world to see? I don't think it was a slap in the face. I imagine she's not having a very good day, no?

- AB

link   
It just occurred to me that Hillary DID NOT have a concession speech prepared last night. Never expected to deliver one.

link   
Bye Felicia!

It was fun to watch you fail :-)

link   
Wow, how long did that hero speech ramble on for?

Way to go lady, you just single handedly demolished the DNC. Thank you for that (seriously)!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join