It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Tidal Wave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think it might have more to do with voters not voting. Lines in tons of places to vote are literally a few hours to several hours long before you can be checked in to vote. Nobody but the hardcores and diehards will wait in line that long. You see a lot of people take one good look at these lines and turn around and go home. So yeah, a lot of votes will slip by the wayside due to this because more people then you think just don't see this as important like a lot do because many people out there believe that these candidates care nothing about the general populous.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
And having to argue with people that are racist, bigoted, and sexist!

How original.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It was payback time for all the skewed polls, the biased media, the cheating, the lying, and insults.

Which of the two groups has these reasons to show up?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump has a silent majority also. They won't shout Hillary for Prison, go to a Trump rally or spray graffiti but they will show up to vote. They are the religious people who Hillary finds deplorable, protestants, evangelicals, half of the Catholics, Mormons, Adventists and hay bale cart riding Amish.

In other words the otherwise dormant Christian vote which makes up 70% of the population. They don't like gay wedding cakes, men peeing next to their daughters in public bathrooms or the assault on everything referencing the word "God" by rabid atheist activists that represents all that is Hillary. They are energized to vote no to Hillary and could care less who Trump is as long as he is not Hillary.

This landslide is going to be epic.

This comment is the epitomization of baseless generalizations.

You know what 70% of the population believe and how they base their votes? How ignorant.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians.

abcnews.go.com...

It is no 70 but it is not baseless

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

LOL, youre HIllaryous!!!

you hit most of the SJW buzzwords so you get a cookie for that.....

as for the rest of your drivel....it sounds too much like the computer generated nonsense i see on every article comments section.

Are you an AI bot?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The Clinton supporters are the REAL silent majority as we don't want to get into a battle of wits with the witless. Spewing right wing crap, such as your post, which is full of it. And having to argue with people that are racist, bigoted, and sexist!

Wow this guy.....this is not my kinda guy.
He was triggered by your post spiritualarchitect, now he is hyperventilating in his safe space.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

i have a mixed latino/white family and none of my hispanic family/friends have posted anything about endorsing HIllary OR Trump either one. Dunno what that means...but there it is....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

How many times do we have to see the "Look at the size of Trump's rallies!" excuse? You guys yell this constantly like you need affirmation that it is a credible excuse (of course it isn't). Looks like desperation to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How many times do we have to see the "Look at the size of Trump's rallies!" excuse? You guys yell this constantly like you need affirmation that it is a credible excuse (of course it isn't). Looks like desperation to me.

It's a new technique just out. We call it "observation".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Election day winner winner chicken dinner!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Oh its you. The guy who keeps trying to pick fights with me every time he talks to me. I'll just ignore this post (even though its the nicest one you ever wrote to me).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I got to the local vote station (myrtle beach YMCA) @ around 10am

the parking was into the fields, the line was over 200 people long...

a friend was in the middle of the line & he said he was there over 1 hour already

the electronic voting machines were mal-functioning

the police had a detour... a 4 extra mile detour on a main drag & intersection (48th Ave & Grissom Pkwy)

IMHO... the luddites in power did not run tests on the voting devices/ the luddites had too few places to vote for the immense voter turnout at the voter poll places ~~~ lack of foresight & planning here in SC

the wife and myself spent 20 minutes soaking up the situation... we decided to leave

I would have voted Trump but every presidential cycle since 1972 I have always voted the loser.... so maybe its good I did not JINX the Trump Pence ticket this year....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The Clinton supporters are the REAL silent majority as we don't want to get into a battle of wits with the witless. Spewing right wing crap, such as your post, which is full of it. And having to argue with people that are racist, bigoted, and sexist!

Thank you for providing a perfect example of how arrogant, heartless, and hive minded Clinton supporters are. The DNC leaks proved that it is Hillary supporters and their campaign leaders who are the actual racists, bigots, and sexists, not to mention the slander and faked stories that have now come out and claimed they made it all up for a payment to them to do so. That's what is called sellouts, sellers of their own souls for a few pennies, like Judas.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know 2 Hillary supporters,,,,,,,,,,thats all

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Voter enthusiasm is not a predictor of who will win an election.

If anything, it's an indicator of what percentage of the base will turn out.

The problem for Trump is that his appeal begins and ends with the base. He never made himself appealing to the masses.

The fact is, a whole bunch of those "less than enthusiastic" Hillary voters are voting just to keep Trump out of office.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd
Thank You Doctor Floyd. I wonder how you feel about your original self being replaced in 2010?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What is obvious is that there was no right wing crap in my post, merely observations.
If my post was full of anything it was numerical observations.

It has been a week now, I wonder if you can still taste your foot?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

How many times do we have to see the "Look at the size of Trump's rallies!" excuse?

How many times do I have to ask you to change your picture?
For the love of gawd man, please, change your picture!
How are we supposed to take you seriously when you look like that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well Inauguration Day is here and the Trump tidal wave has finally hit shore, he's gone and become President.

Or should I say the American people have finally done it, they have gone and elected a non-politician business man to start the big climb out of debt. And they have withheld the tidal surge of the loser mentality to stop the inevitable.

Bravo to America to be smart enough to send big government the message that we are tired of their BS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join