It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Trump Tidal Wave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Hillary can't surf!"
~Graffiti on a California semi.

So here we go, Election Day is here.

Hurricane Hillary hits the south Atlantic coast.
Two weeks ago the mainstream news media wanted you to believe that. And it sounded well and good. The only thing is, if you were there, you saw that there was no Hurricane Hillary at all. She could only draw hundreds of people at most to her rallies. Far better than her vice, Tim Kaine, who could only draw 50 people to his rally.

twitter.com...

www.chicksontheright.com...

Tonight, Hillary drew her biggest crowd ever, 35,000 outside in Philly. But of course the crowd was not there to see her; they were there to see 2 Presidents, Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi. For free. A few days ago she needed J Lo, Jay Z and Beyondo to draw a crowd. That was also for free. No one wants to go out and see Hillary.

They do not even want to watch her rallies on YouTube, where she loses every time compared to the tens of thousands of Trump viewers. The "Hillary For Prison" Tweeter fan club has thousands of more followers than Hillary Tweeters herself. And Tweeter says nearly half of those are fake accounts. Hillary loses every on-line poll. Hillary was even losing the Facebook poll by 90 percent.

90%!

www.suscipedomine.com...

In southern California, where I travel 60 miles a day, Hillary cannot even win the graffiti war. And this is a state she is supposed to own. She has no street signs; she does not even have bumper stickers, unless you want to count the ones that say "Hillary For Prison", Trump That Witch" or "Benghazi Beeitch". All the signs and stickers are pro Trump. Anti-Hillary merchandise has out sold anti-Trump merchandise by 800 per cent.

800%!

www.newsmax.com...

Hillary has no following on the street at all. Yet the polls say she is ahead. Does this mean that she has the so-called Silent Majority?

Trump on the other had dominates Hillary in real world numbers that we can see. He routinely draws people in the tens of thousands to his rallies, and he does not need music stars to do it, he does it by himself.

theta360.com...

twitter.com...

Trump is the new rock star. You might remember last time, that was when Hillary lost to the *rock star* named Obama. He drew huge crowds. They all thought he was Jimi Hendrix. But it turned out he was Johnny Rotten, literally. Trump is more like Mick Jagger, the once and future rock star, an original rebel. Trump has averaged 10,000 more people per rally than Obama ever did. If you look at real numbers that we all can see; Trump has a tidal wave of support, real followers, and real people. All the dead people voting are democrats.

I summation, I find this to be the most interesting question:

Is the Trump tidal wave really that big, or is Hillary's silent majority much bigger? Real numbers that I can see, or poll numbers that I am told?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For the answer to your question, all you need do is to view the turnout at Trump rallies, and the way he literally pounded 15 Republican contenders into oblivion, during the primaries.

To give their brains exercise, people analyze the hell out of what is so simple. Trust your eyes.
edit on 11/8/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I've noticed on social media today. I'm not seeing anyone new come out in sorry of Trump. On the other hand I'm seeing a bunch of people that have been silent this entire election cycle coming out in support of Hillary.

link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It makes it blatantly obvious that the mainstream media does nothing to report real statistics. I work in tourism, a place that brings in millions a year.. and have not seen one pro hillary shirt, bumper sticker, nor even comment from anyone - I'm not blind or deaf to it, either, I would remember an anomaly, it'd be like seeing a jet driving on the local highway. It'd stand out above all else if I ever saw a whisper of her popularity in the real world.

I've seen a little bit of anti trump stuff, mostly from foreigners but also here at home, and a whole lot of anti hillary from Americans.

I truly believe the media reports false statistics to push their agenda.

link   
I cover enough of the country to know one very unscientific,eyes-only fact:

There is without question a HUGE disconnect between what I see and what the media says.

Personally, I think the media reports/polls are BS and Trump is going to trounce her. A lot, a helluva lot, of people support the guy. And IF Trump does win, I hope he brings the corrupt and devious MSM to heel.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here are the facts. The average Trump supporter will not say anything to anyone because liberal progressive democrats attack them, beat them, and other things to them. So they stay silent and wait until today. You can easily add 15 points to any poll as the real number of people voting for Trump. It will come like a tide that comes on steady all day long and doesn't stop rising until it's over the barriers and overcomes.

I went to the polls earlier today. Usually on election day I can park wherever I want and I'm in and out real quick. Today the lines were out of this world. People were lining up at 5am to vote at 6am. I went at 11am and the place was a bee hive of activity. All the smiling faces and silent people told the story. It was payback time for all the skewed polls, the biased media, the cheating, the lying, and insults. Now it was the Trump army come to town. Yes, so many that they made me park in a field way out back instead of in front of the building like all the other times. The crowds were huge and long.

The silent majority is now in the process of voting and when it's done it will be a good night.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Trump has a silent majority also. They won't shout Hillary for Prison, go to a Trump rally or spray graffiti but they will show up to vote. They are the religious people who Hillary finds deplorable, protestants, evangelicals, half of the Catholics, Mormons, Adventists and hay bale cart riding Amish.

In other words the otherwise dormant Christian vote which makes up 70% of the population. They don't like gay wedding cakes, men peeing next to their daughters in public bathrooms or the assault on everything referencing the word "God" by rabid atheist activists that represents all that is Hillary. They are energized to vote no to Hillary and could care less who Trump is as long as he is not Hillary.

This landslide is going to be epic.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
All the conspiracies we have followed around here but whats true remains hidden from most on this site.
All the pissing and moaning, all the 'insight' into how America has been dumbed down over the last fifty years. How the school systems have failed to teach the basics of history and social studies.

How parents have failed for half a century, how the crappola that is fed to the populace via the boob tube and the big screen, how the brainwashing has turned us into robots, how the fast food has lowered our capacity to think clearly.

Oh yeah, there is a Trump tidal wave and that tidal wave is the people who now think that all of that effects only liberals.
Indeed, that tidal wave is comprised of the very morons who are the victims of all that social manipulation.

edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 08 Nov 2016 12:26:58 -0600Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:26:58 -060016112016-11-08T12:26:58-06:001200000026 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know. Anecdotally, 95% of my social media contacts, which is a group in the thousands, is pro Hillary. In NYC you see almost exclusively pro Hillary stuff. Same with the urban areas of California. I wonder if you guys operate mainly in red areas.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I really like your post.
on point, amusing, and great writing skills

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Trump won't win. But, Beyondo sounds like a great name for a band!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
watch this so you can learn how the MSM really works. It may help put this in perspective.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I live in a staunchly liberal town. The libs around here are not all that enthused with Hillary. I mean I don't think I've seen more than 10 Hillary/Kaine signs around town and we have like 60,000 residents here. However, when Bernie was running, his signs were all over the place. Same with Obama.

I know there are a lot of Trump supporters here. However, because liberals can be pretty rabid, most keep it to themselves. Putting a Trump sign in your yard will get your house vandalized. However, talking to some folks here leads me to believe they are voting Trump without telling anyone. I know I didn't advertise supporting Trump.

I have a hard time seeing how many people show up for Trump rallies and all these people not turning into votes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Clinton supporters are the REAL silent majority as we don't want to get into a battle of wits with the witless. Spewing right wing crap, such as your post, which is full of it. And having to argue with people that are racist, bigoted, and sexist!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I live in a staunchly liberal town. The libs around here are not all that enthused with Hillary. I mean I don't think I've seen more than 10 Hillary/Kaine signs around town and we have like 60,000 residents here. However, when Bernie was running, his signs were all over the place. Same with Obama.

I know there are a lot of Trump supporters here. However, because liberals can be pretty rabid, most keep it to themselves. Putting a Trump sign in your yard will get your house vandalized. However, talking to some folks here leads me to believe they are voting Trump without telling anyone. I know I didn't advertise supporting Trump.

I have a hard time seeing how many people show up for Trump rallies and all these people not turning into votes.

I live in an area where coal is still produced. I'm not lying when I say I haven't seen 1 Hillary sign. I know people that are voting for her. I know a lot more voting for Trump. I've actually seen more Johnson signs than Hillary signs here.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
The Clinton supporters are the REAL silent majority as we don't want to get into a battle of wits with the witless. Spewing right wing crap, such as your post, which is full of it. And having to argue with people that are racist, bigoted, and sexist!

Or you don't have anything good to say about your candidate so you deflect and say bad stuff about the Republican candidate. That's been the tactic of most Hillary supporters I've came across.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well-said and delivered. I am proudly your 14th Flag with, I'm sure, many more to come!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If Trump wins Florida, he might win because Florida has the highest % Hispanic turnout of any state in America right now as far as voting goes. Florida will gauge the "Hispanic Vote" theory pushing this entire thing into Hillary's direction as far as winning goes. So if Trump wins Florida, that means the Hispanic vote wont push this into Hillary's favor like some thought. Which means all bets are off when it comes to other states (especially the toss ups and battlegrounds)
edit on 8-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I for one am just glad we have such an esteemed member of the human race, such as yourself to guide us witless humans along the way. Bless you Steven, Bless you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
If Trump wins Florida, he might win because Florida has the highest % Hispanic turnout of any state in America right now as far as voting goes. Florida will gauge the "Hispanic Vote" theory pushing this entire thing into Hillary's direction as far as winning goes. So if Trump wins Florida, that means the Hispanic vote wont push this into Hillary's favor like some thought. Which means all bets are off when it comes to other states (especially the toss ups and battlegrounds)
Agree! But surely, even the Hispanics are not stupid enough to vote for HC this time!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join