It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the election I predict ATS will be a ghost town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: goou111

No it won't, after the election results is when we formulate numerology to suit scriptural proof that s/he is indeed the Antichrist and that the 'increase in UFO sightings' is proof that Jesus is an alien gets rolled into the mix because Trump will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on inauguration day and Hillary will be indicted and we're back in business.

Don't forget about nazi hollow earth antarctic bunkers....

god I miss those.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No way that happens, his already angry fans will be spazzing out big time.

Dont get me wrong do, its going to be a blast
edit on 8-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

If Hillary wins, ATS will be offline, permanently. Along with every other Alternate News website.

There is a very high probability of just such an occurrence.
Many sites will be branded as publishers of incitement and contributors to domestic terrorism.
The general public has no idea of what is waiting in the wings.
The 1st and 2nd will be greatly curtailed.
Since a precedent for executive orders has now been established,
you will see limitations on firearms issued in the first few weeks of a new administration.
I've seen the rough drafts and lot of other garbage that has yet to see the light of day. ( or the internet)

Buck

edit on 8-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: Too damed old to get it right the first time

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If anything, it might be even busier for a short time following this election. Especially when Hillary wins! (NOT to my support). When she wins all the Trump supporters will say conspiracy and if Trump wins the Clinton supporters will be on to bash on how Trump will ruin America.

Regardless of who wins...the continuous hate that people have for one or the other is YUUUUGE!! So I expect, unfortunately, many threads to continue.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

you will see limitations on firearms issued in the first few weeks of a new administration

Then we will see a revolution.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Kinda feels like some people are experiencing some sort of trauma and keeping up their energies to bash the other side long enough to get through the elections. I bet some people will unexpectedly (even to their selves) crash out with a sense of apathy after the elections, regardless of if their candidate wins or not. Some will surely keep to the bashing on this site, and some members may never return.

I doubt it will be a ghost-town here. The bizarre posts will wind up in different forums, there won't be as many surrounding politics, but CTers will continue to blab about whatever it is they fear deep within their selves. It's just what they do.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Let's see! I plan to send you several personal U2Us about how you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sadly, I agree with you. I hardly come here anymore because this site had degenerated into a political mud pit

ATS used to have interesting posts on a variety of subjects. NOW it's nothing buy Hillary said this or Donald said that

What does that have to do with ATS?

I poke my head in here from time to time but I hardly ever linger anymore

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Sadly, I agree with you. I hardly come here anymore because this site had degenerated into a political mud pit

ATS used to have interesting posts on a variety of subjects. NOW it's nothing buy Hillary said this or Donald said that

What does that have to do with ATS?

I poke my head in here from time to time but I hardly ever linger anymore

Irregardless of my opinion that one should continue posting the regular topics, and they will still get attention.

It is sad to see that a lot of the contributors voiced being put off by the political section. To the point of not returning, or taking a hiatus. ;(
edit on 8-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think a renewed vigor should have our community focused on the ongoing actions of World War 3. Thats been my focus even through this election.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This will be my 3rd US election on ATS. Someone always claims the place will empty out afterwards and it never does - except for those few accounts that were only created that year, only post in election threads and don't bother to even give themselves avatars. They usually clear out pretty quick and leave the place to the rest of us.

Trust me, there will be more than enough conspiracies after the election to keep the place lively, as has happened every other election.

edit on 8/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
This will be my 3rd US election on ATS. Someone always claims the place will empty out afterwards and it never does - except for those few accounts that were only created that year, only post in election threads and don't bother to even give themselves avatars. They usually clear out pretty quick and leave the place to the rest of us.

Trust me, there will be more than enough conspiracies after the election to keep the place lively, as has happened every other election.

This is so different from any other election. I think ATS will be fine just alot slower for a while. I think it will be like 2012 when the world did not end.. alot slower.
edit on 8-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We can only hope this theory is true.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No matter what happens I will be here, I've been a member since 2008 and even if my candidate loses I believe I did my part and can be happy with it. Ridicule on the net by people I don't even and more than likely never will know lmao, I have way more important things to worry about than that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

heheh thanks for the laugh! It's probably true

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
After the election comes the after party...

If Hillary wins we get a taste of sparagmos.

If Trump wins, we will unite with Mexico because division is not his game.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I humbly offer a beer, or a shot to the mods here, they do deserve a break after this crazy election season.

Kudos to the best staff on the net

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The really, really unfortunate thing is people could tune out completely and not miss a thing. The price of goods will go up, taxes, rules and regulations will increase, they will work longer and harder for less and less.

Thats the unchanging change, unaffected by anything they 'decide' in far away Washington.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
At least hopefully the trolls will be gone and things will get back to normal. Well as normal as it gets around here

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
More like "Impeach Hillary" for the next 4 years or how tRump embarrassed us today.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join