It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the election I predict ATS will be a ghost town

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think half the people posting are here just for the election and to support their side. Whoever wins the other side will just stop posting or even logging on for fear of ridicule.

We might even get another mass u2u saying we cant brag about being right, kinda like after the world did not end in 2012.

So my prediction is that 1 week from today the top thread on the ATS homepage will only have about 25 flags.

I dont even care who wins anymore I just want the election over. Its embarrassing.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

i think the opposite, I think ATS will be buzzing like a angry bee hive after the election

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There will still be plenty of political topics to discuss. I'll still be here posting cuz Ats is awesome.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

i think the opposite, I think ATS will be buzzing like a angry bee hive after the election

Why I said in a week lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Mine is a little different. To distract everyone from the endless wars and debt that will be ongoing, they will invent a new trough for everyone to feed in, like Obamas birth certificate or another airliner disaster, for instance

The mill doesn't stop grinding, it just changes channels.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If Hillary wins, ATS will be offline, permanently.

Along with every other Alternate News website.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Would be nice but not going to happen. Maybe a 72 hour freeze on political post so we can enjoy the site.

If you didn't know who you were voting for 3 months ago then !!!!

Voted and was first in line at a small town in Berrien county Michigan. The 4 th person was someone who had a note telling who she was and we all watched her get in her car and drive away. No ID??????????????

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Maybe we can forget it ever happened, and try to get along.
hehe.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Yeah it might be best to stop logging in if she wins.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Even just losing a dozen of the most active, most recent and most one sided "posters" would probably cut site traffic down by 40 percent.

Some of these people have thousands of posts A WEEK.

Be great if they all leave and stop dragging this place down with their nonsense. I for one hope the op's prediction comes true.
edit on 8-11-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Not immediately, but yes it will be. It will be allowed back with heavy moderation, not allowing any criticism of the regime. As long as the site contributes advertising money to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
hehe.

I wish we never knew political sides, IMO alot of posters lost alot of credibility to the opposite side .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I disagree and maybe we can get back to a more civil dialogue...2012 came and went...as long as their is biased media we will always have stuff to talk about.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
hehe.

lol.

And that sentiment will probably work just as well here as it did when Rodney King said it during the OJ mess...

But, hope springs eternal....

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No it won't, after the election results is when we formulate numerology to suit scriptural proof that s/he is indeed the Antichrist and that the 'increase in UFO sightings' is proof that Jesus is an alien gets rolled into the mix because Trump will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on inauguration day and Hillary will be indicted and we're back in business.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It will be nice to see the hillbots vanish.

link   
Either way half of of ATS will be rounded up as dissenters and malcontents and stuffed into the FEMA Camps that are collecting dust.

The other half will cheer and gloat until they are drafted to die in a war to make their masters richer.

The remaining few will be too scared to voice an opinion.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No it won't, after the election results is when we formulate numerology to suit scriptural proof that s/he is indeed the Antichrist and that the 'increase in UFO sightings' is proof that Jesus is an alien gets rolled into the mix because Trump will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on inauguration day and Hillary will be indicted and we're back in business.

Now thats the ATS I long for.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I would guess if HRC wins, that this is far from over.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: panaque
It will be nice to see the hillbots vanish.

Unfortunately I believe a few may have become sentient, and grown fond of this site and the "friends" it's made.

I really hope they don't stick around, though it will be odd to see them post in non political threads with an actual personal opinion. Since most of them, even after thousands of posts, really haven't posted anything other than "political scripture" from their great book.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join