It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last chance peopel... start reporting the incriminating emails as you find them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Apparently the FBI needs some help doing their job... so for the day, start reporting to them the emails you come across as you find or spot them on social media etc. Flood them... they will have no option but to deal with it.

This is the adresse you can use:

tips.fbi.gov

NOTE, you do not have to be a US citizen to file reports, you can do so from the whole world!

Good hunting, let's make sure she is indicted and tried AFTER Obama has stepped down.

OH AND... please stick to sending mails that show illegal behaviour surrounding the DNC and Clinton Foundation or of course the Clintons themselves. Don't bother reporting mails about the email server unless they show irrefutable evidence that she was acting with full knowledge about her actions.
edit on 7/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Apparently the FBI needs some help doing their job... so for the day, start reporting to them the emails you come across as you find or spot them on social media etc. Flood them... they will have no option but to deal with it.

This is the adresse you can use:

tips.fbi.gov

NOTE, you do not have to be a US citizen to file reports, you can do so from the whole world!

Good hunting, let's make sure she is indicted and tried AFTER Obama has stepped down.

OH AND... please stick to sending mails that show illegal behaviour surrounding the DNC and Clinton Foundation or of course the Clintons themselves. Don't bother reporting mails about the email server unless they show irrefutable evidence that she was acting with full knowledge about her actions.

The FBI are not going to do anything. They are in the tank. It would be like asking the DOJ to do something about any democrat. Not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's worth a try though.

Death by a million cuts

edit on 7-11-2016 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This might violate the T&C just a heads up...

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
This might violate the T&C just a heads up...

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

Your post violates more than ATS t&cs.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Okay.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It probably a better idea to get ready for phase 2 of this thing. Its time to get off the computer and get fit for all the right reasons. If you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
How about simply not being fit for office. Hillary has dementia.

Vascular dementia is the second most common type of dementia (after Alzheimer's disease), affecting around 150,000 people in the UK. The word dementia describes a set of symptoms that can include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language.

www.alzheimers.org.uk... ntID=161

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Isn't that the fake letter that was being circulated?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
It probably a better idea to get ready for phase 2 of this thing. Its time to get off the computer and get fit for all the right reasons. If you catch my drift.

Phase 2 should be an escalation of the information war. Anything else and you are playing into the hands of dictators who are itching for a reason to start rounding up dissenters.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh crap really? it's a hoax? I haven't seen it before.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What's that I smell? Is it...... desperation?

Just move on to the next conspiracy, boys. This one's done.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think that there's been done a tremendous amount of damage already to Hillary everything has blown right into the open.

I think the FBI did a great job to do what's possible and was within their reach to do something about it.

It's now up to you guys in the US to do your duty and vote for the best option you've got now.

If this will turn out badly there will be an uprising and frankly I don't think that nobody needs that at the moment in this time period when things are going as badly as it is.

I know many of you are fighters so I'm not afraid it will end up badly .

You will prevail !

Cross your fingers and hope for the best..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

You type that up this morning? Harder har har
If that letter was real Hippa investigators would be all over it. More right wing lies.

edit on Mon November 7th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

How so?

new topics

top topics

join