It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Separate FBI Cases Are Probing Virtually Every One Of Hillary's Inner-Circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok, I know Comey from the FBI isn't going to recommend prosecution. But there are 5 other cases that Hillary and/or her inner circle are mixed up in.
It seems that our next president will have 2 jobs, one will be receiving subpoenas and the other will be running the most powerful country in the free world.

There are, in fact, noThere are, in fact, not one but five separate FBI investigations which involve members of Clinton's inner circle or their closest relatives - the people at the center of what has come to be known as Clintonworld.

The five known investigations are into: Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin's estranged husband sexting a 15-year-old; the handling of classified material by Clinton and her staff on her private email server; questions over whether the Clinton Foundation was used as a front for influence-peddling; whether the Virginia governor broke laws about foreign donations; and whether Hillary's campaign chairman's brother did the same.

The progress of the Clinton Foundation investigation and that into McAuliffe was first reported by the Wall Street Journal. t one but five separate FBI investigations which involve members of Clinton's inner circle or their closest relatives - the people at the center of what has come to be known as Clintonworld.

Some brief info
HUMA
Who is she: Currently vice-chair of the Clinton campaign she was has worked with Clinton for 21 years, since she was 19, as among other things, intern, 'body woman', chief of staff and senior adviser.

Huma Abedin is now represented by attorneys as the FBI begins the lengthy process of examining a laptop seized in the inquiry into her estranged husband's sexting relationship with a 15-year-old.

The FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation also drags her into the spotlight.

And finally there is the possibility of a federal perjury case.
The discovery of a laptop during the Anthony Weiner sexting investigation by the FBI appears at odds with testimony she gave under oath as part of a deposition in a federal case that she had passed on all relevant devices to the FBI.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If she somehow gets elected, none of this will just "go away".

She will be on the defensive for the rest of her life.

And there will be many more people fighting against her.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nov. 6 - "Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show"

Fox Source

New York Post Source

Breaking 911 Source

Take your pick on the sources, they are all the same.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have no confidence in any level of our Govt. to hold anybody accountable for anything anymore.

Do you feel that? Somebody is F*****g us.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
He didn't change his recommendation in respect to the investigation in July, but he didn't say the investigation was closed, either.

This is why. There a bunch of other investigations taking place, any of which are a scandal because they are attached to her.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Think of this - going back to Whitewater, Hillary Clinton has been under investigation for over 20 years, mostly by Republicans, and no one has found enough evidence to convict her on anything.

I wonder if the Donald Trump supporters on here would put their own lives under that amount of scrutiny, and not go to jail for something?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Think of this - going back to Whitewater, Hillary Clinton has been under investigation for over 20 years, mostly by Republicans, and no one has found enough evidence to convict her on anything.

I wonder if the Donald Trump supporters on here would put their own lives under that amount of scrutiny, and not go to jail for something?

No, we wouldn't because we aren't Hillary Clinton.

Do you really think rule of law applies? Listen to Comey announce in July again, listen to Gowdy nail Comey to the wall and force him to admit Clinton committed crimes, and ask yourself if you really believe she's being held to the same standards you and I are.

A sailor on a sub snapped some quick pics with his smartphone and got jail time for "leaking classified info." Hillary has done far worse over her private server, especially considering she knew it was an unsecure network and had that info on it. We know it was hacked by no less than 5 foreign nations ... are you telling me that intent was there for the sailor but not for her?

Please, stop smoking whatever it is you're on.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
He didn't change his recommendation in respect to the investigation in July, but he didn't say the investigation was closed, either.

This is why. There a bunch of other investigations taking place, any of which are a scandal because they are attached to her.

That's right.

There might be enough in the other investigations that could put her away easier.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Think of this - going back to Whitewater, Hillary Clinton has been under investigation for over 20 years, mostly by Republicans, and no one has found enough evidence to convict her on anything. I wonder if the Donald Trump supporters on here would put their own lives under that amount of scrutiny, and not go to jail for something?

Don't forget watergate, she got canned there in 1974.

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.” He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.” Read more at www.wnd.com...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Some people's lives are under constant scrutiny for MUCH less criminal activity.

For example, in my state if someone gets their first DWI and doesn't get jail time, they're on probation for 3 years. They have to report to probation twice a month and be drug tested. Their homes are randomly searched by their P.O. They cannot drive. They have to attend alcohol classes 3x a week. And if they do anything to stray from protocol, they can be sent to prison for a violation of probation.

This happens A LOT.

So with scrutiny over a billion dollar foundation taking terrorist money, obstructing justice, sharing classified info freely, etc etc. I'd say Hillary has plenty of freedom.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I am quickly loosing faith in our leaders, everything is twisted up in a cultish, sexual, bohemian grove, pedo mess.
Do you feel the same way?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I am quickly loosing faith in our leaders, everything is twisted up in a cultish, sexual, bohemian grove, pedo mess.
Do you feel the same way?

Absolutely. And while there's definitely a sense of awakening among people these days ( this election cycle helped that ) there's a still that sense of helplessness.

Like what's in actually going to take to overhaul this current system?

Voting won't do it. Hacking into their secrets isn't doing it ( yet .)

A major shift in consciousness may be the only key. Something unprecedented needs to occur for this to happen though.

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

you got that right, taking down a presidential candidate is a pretty big deal but taking down the president is...well lets just say that a lot of people would love to be a part of that.
woodward and bernstien became famous for doing that and will forever be a part of history.The problem with being the king of the hill is that there is always people who will be trying to knock you off that hill so you better not have too many skeletons in your closet.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Another Link to Same Story . Yogi Berra was Right........

www.dailymail.co.uk... ng-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm afraid this disease has to purged through smoke and pain, I can't see anyone of these sicko's giving up their power while alive.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nothing will come of it, that's what you get when criminals investigate criminals....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

maybe that`s all part of the plan,
install a blatantly corrupt president and when the people start demanding that things be changed you tell them that yes the system is too broken to fix, so "the people" will no longer be allowed to vote since they can`t be trusted to not elect blatantly obvious corrupt leaders.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: xuenchen

you got that right, taking down a presidential candidate is a pretty big deal but taking down the president is...well lets just say that a lot of people would love to be a part of that.
woodward and bernstien became famous for doing that and will forever be a part of history.The problem with being the king of the hill is that there is always people who will be trying to knock you off that hill so you better not have too many skeletons in your closet.

A lot of people would love to do that, but only if that president doesn't happen to be one of their own. Remember, most of the establishment press is related to the in crowd one way or another.

The press who would like to take down a president are just going to get snuffed out as part of a "vast right-wing conspiracy" at this point ... or Russians.

Of course, if Trump is elected, every press corps kid on the block will be gunning for him and they'll be working like a little pack of wolves because he isn't one of their own.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

maybe that`s all part of the plan,
install a blatantly corrupt president and when the people start demanding that things be changed you tell them that yes the system is too broken to fix, so "the people" will no longer be allowed to vote since they can`t be trusted to not elect blatantly obvious corrupt leaders.

Or collapse the system and let people think they've taken them out. The true inner circle hides away and sacrifices most of their puppets to the mob and all those who look like they're a part of the inner circle but never were.

Then when everyone is looking for a savior, the elites produce him and they come out smelling like a rose with their real global NWO.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hope all the emails shake out and we find out the truth, because we have been lied to and it seems some pretty sick stuff is going on. I think as nation when the truth comes out, we will be hell bent for leather.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join