It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI leaks all 650.000 Weiner mails... gives to GOP (Steve King)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's documented in the emails that she lied under oath. There is no doubt that things are completely rigged to protect the elites. Not just Hillary. The right has their filthy hands in it too.

No protest votes anymore. Trump, in pushing to indict Hillary, will likely break open a hornets nest of left and right elites. Time to take them down.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: flice
EXCELLENT "NEWS" So a lot of people put a whole lot into the shut down of the Benghazi investigation that was just shut down.

But it would appear that this does NOT include the on going Clinton Foundation investigation which is far larger. That is still on going and by any means a lot more damming for her because it is spread out wider than the Benghazi thing.

So we are still on...!

Speculative accusations, which again, will lead to nothing - - I suspect.

Thank you for bringing that up..... will give me an opportunity to post this:

Daily Mail

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slakecontagia
Is 650k emails even possible ? I mean I doubt I have ever written 1k . What's up with tha ?a reply to: flice

Yep... makes no sense right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
When the Clintons go down they will take a lot of people with them. Including many republicans.

Anyone else get the feeling there's about to be an enormous shakeup in Washington?

Yes I think so, though I dont think it will likely culminate until next year sometime. Maybe spring. We might be having a Tim Kaine presidency.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: flice

Probably not true because if there were classified Emails in those 650k then the FBI would be guilty .

If there is an internal Civil War, do you think they are really caring at the moment? It could be that agents are leaking information out to anyone and everyone they think will bring out the truth.

My worry is that this could go hot in the public before things are resolved.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
everyone knows Hillary is dirty, maybe congress will do the right thing and start impeachment hearings the day after inauguration, if she gets elected.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Which ones? There are a group of them in on it with her, from both parties. Do you really think enough of them are untainted enough she can't ruin them too as she goes down?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am thinking that Comey's move was a good one for the moment .Reason being is that the upper parts of the justice system has the ability to white wash it at the moment .If Hillary gets to the WH she will still not have avoided all of what has been exposed . It could be that some have figured out that that is where they need her to be in order to fix the system along will all of the cronies that will be following her there . The Military may have to step in at some point to handle the court aspect .

That gold fringed flag might be the way to bypass the present Justice Dept . Treason is a very serious crime and especially when it comes to the Military . I think they are hoping that the electorate can avert a military take over by picking Trump .He is only a lesser evil that can buy them (the justice dept) the time they will need to sweep all of what has been exposed this cycle . 2016 has been the year of disclosure for the world . I see the western system collapsing .The little horn beast is part of the western power and when it goes down the other 3 beasts are allowed to carry on for a time . That would be the Northern ,Southern and the Eastern beast that the little horn power was in control of .

That is just my opinion .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

EXCELLENT "NEWS" So a lot of people put a whole lot into the shut down of the Benghazi investigation that was just shut down.

But it would appear that this does NOT include the on going Clinton Foundation investigation which is far larger. That is still on going and by any means a lot more damming for her because it is spread out wider than the Benghazi thing.

So we are still on...!

yeah you can look at the foreign donations, contracts for larger donors, meetings arranged after large donations you know pay for play, huge amounts for short speeches etc etc etc probably all just speculation. all just coincidence just like classified emails. A whole lot of coincidences around these clintons I'd swear they were corrupt if I didn't have people like you [and comey]telling us there's nothing to any of it.
edit on 6-11-2016 by keenmachine because: missing word

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

So we are still on...!

yeah you can look at the foreign donations, contracts for larger donors, meetings arranged after large donations you know pay for play, huge amounts for short speeches etc etc etc probably all just speculation. all just coincidence just like classified emails. A whole lot of coincidences around these clintons I'd swear they were corrupt if I didn't have people like you telling us there's nothing to any of it.

You seem to see what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

no i was just confirming what you said,

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Amen, all the career politicians have plenty of dirt behind them and in their closes, that is why they protect their corruption and each other backs.

And political parties in their circle of corruption have not party lines or borders.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
and the weiner leaks again.... we don't even need any more, we know Hillary is corrupt and her supporters are too stupid to know or care but what can you expect when her supporters are hood rats and wannabe intellectuals with lesbian rimmed glasses.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
what can you expect when her supporters are hood rats and wannabe intellectuals with lesbian rimmed glasses.

The only event that will wake them up now is a Russian nuke going off in a city near them.

Once Hillary gets into the White House, its Game Over for all of America. Especially if Russia uses its SATAN 2 missiles even though they stated that they will be ready in 2017.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: flice

Probably not true because if there were classified Emails in those 650k then the FBI would be guilty .

Some people put the future of the world above personal safety.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: beeeyotch
what can you expect when her supporters are hood rats and wannabe intellectuals with lesbian rimmed glasses.

The only event that will wake them up now is a Russian nuke going off in a city near them.

Once Hillary gets into the White House, its Game Over for all of America. Especially if Russia uses its SATAN 2 missiles even though they stated that they will be ready in 2017.

I pray that the details leaked to the GOP have something that can be actioned today.

By the way the SATAN 2 is what the Americans dubbed the missiles Russia has developed.
It's called RS-28 Sarmat and 100 of them can allegedly wipe the USA from the face of the earth. Hopefully it will help the US govt. keep Hillary in check as she rages for more blood to feed her thirst for death.

Here is the blast radius of just a single missile if it hit the UK - not pleasant to view.

Makes it very scary that Hillary is talking about shooting down Russian aircraft if they violate her proposed no fly zone over someone else's country.
It also brings into sharp focus why people outside of the US are watching events and worried about a war monger becoming President.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Makes it very scary that Hillary is talking about shooting down Russian aircraft if they violate her proposed no fly zone over someone else's country.
It also brings into sharp focus why people outside of the US are watching events and worried about a war monger becoming President.

Even Rome with the false Prophet got hit by a convenient 6.6 (antiChrist) earthquake and now 2 tornadoes.

Now it makes sense as to why both Pope and Queen Elizabeth stated that Christmas 2015 was the last one. It will be a miracle if anyone lives into December 2016 let alone 2017.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Americans have dubbed the Russian missiles as SATAN 2

Why would they call them SATAN 2, certainly SATAN 666 would be much more frightening

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

You guys better turn on the tv.

Big announcement.

Comey has eached the same conclusion as before.

Wow what a surprise.

Thats IF Hillary wins. I f trump wins shes going to swing from the gallows.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join