It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI leaks all 650.000 Weiner mails... gives to GOP (Steve King)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A serious miscarriage of justice

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I've looked. It's on the tv not internet yet.
This is just breaking.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Nope.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: flice

Probably not true because if there were classified Emails in those 650k then the FBI would be guilty .

I'll tell you now, hands down, if was a noble FBI agent and I had seen some severe stuff in those files that would shake my world into disbelief, I wouldn't give a damn about doing something illegal, I would drop that entire package as fast as I could on as many people and media as I could.... the after math, including the consequences to my own life, would be MORE than worth it!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not quite, not a death blow. This just means 1 of 2 investigations is closed. The real one being the one into the Foundation which is already proven as corrupt and illegal if you actually read the emails.

link   

Only sites picking it up on the net right now are bogus sites like "daytona45" and they are going off of a tweet? I'll wait for the official fbi news release.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

You guys better turn on the tv.

Big announcement.

Comey has eached the same conclusion as before.

Wow what a surprise.

Already 2 threads.

And I called this last week.

Many people know what's going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The FBI just announced that they have reviewed the new emails and their conclusions have NOT CHANGED!!!
Just like I said.

That does not make any sense!! WTF... I refuse to believe they could review 650.000 emails THAT fast.
This reaks of Loretta Lynch forcing Comey's hand. What a piece of crap justice system....

You guys need to burn this # to the ground. As you see it's no longer only about the American public, this is about lives in the entire world.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well this is good in a way because it means if the rumors about the NYPD threatening the FBI or else then they will have to step up and do something...and if they dont then either theyre all bark and no bite or it wasnt real to begin with...

anyone disagree with that?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The white hats warned Comey that if he he failed to charge Hillary they would release the 650k Weiner leaks.

They lived up to their promise.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Absolutely is

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The white hats warned Comey that if he he failed to charge Hillary they would release the 650k Weiner leaks.

They are released?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

They are released?

Apparently Steve King says that they were and GOP has them.... time to call his bluff. Force him to prove he's right.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Throes

They are released?

Apparently Steve King says that they were and GOP has them.... time to call his bluff. Force him to prove he's right.

Oh, lets hope so.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
well this is good in a way because it means if the rumors about the NYPD threatening the FBI or else then they will have to step up and do something...and if they dont then either theyre all bark and no bite or it wasnt real to begin with...

the NYPD rumors had to do with A much larger and more serious criminal investigation into Hillary and Bill, along with several other of their Associates. It is still ongoing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
EXCELLENT "NEWS" So a lot of people put a whole lot into the shut down of the Benghazi investigation that was just shut down.

But it would appear that this does NOT include the on going Clinton Foundation investigation which is far larger. That is still on going and by any means a lot more damming for her because it is spread out wider than the Benghazi thing.

So we are still on...!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tribal

the NYPD rumors had to do with A much larger and more serious criminal investigation into Hillary and Bill, along with several other of their Associates. It is still ongoing.

Ah so sry... did not see you posted the same thing! But good that someone else catched that as well

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

EXCELLENT "NEWS" So a lot of people put a whole lot into the shut down of the Benghazi investigation that was just shut down.

But it would appear that this does NOT include the on going Clinton Foundation investigation which is far larger. That is still on going and by any means a lot more damming for her because it is spread out wider than the Benghazi thing.

So we are still on...!

Speculative accusations, which again, will lead to nothing - - I suspect.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is 650k emails even possible ? I mean I doubt I have ever written 1k . What's up with tha ?a reply to: flice

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So we are still on...!

Speculative accusations, which again, will lead to nothing - - I suspect.

Not speculative at all. We deserve what we get with people like you in our country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join