It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks 32 - Trump "Assassin" Found in List of DNC Paid Agitators

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: flatbush71

Awesome find, Flatbush71. The Trump campaign agrees with you.
www.msn.com...

Thank-goodness for Wiki-leaks and Project Veritas this election.

Yes, otherwise Hillary would have won by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
They're not paid agitators they're a list people of people who bought something from Stratfor.

That list had nothing to do with the DNC.

Why spread bullsh*t?

Because ATS is a right wing propaganda machine that's become so far out of wack that it is now an unwitting agent for everything anti America. The people who think they're the watchdogs are now servants to Russia.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

www.msn.com...

Don't be too sure about that. Trump's rallies were dwarfing Hillary's, long before Wiki-leaks started exposing Clinton corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Mention that he " Had A Gun " was made by some Person at the Rally Next to Him , Possibly an Accomplice , which in turn made others around him Mimic the same Response without seeing that the Person Actually Had a Gun . I Suspect this was done as a Psychological " False Flag " Staged Incident to put Fear into not Only Mr. Trump to somehow make him Look Bad , but also an Attempt to Scare the Trump Supporters there into thinking it was Not a Safe Place to be . The End Result did not go as Planned in Retrospect , it Only Encouraged Mr. Trump and his Supporters to Rise Above it .
edit on 6-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

www.msn.com...

Don't be too sure about that. Trump's rallies were dwarfing Hillary's, long before Wiki-leaks started exposing Clinton corruption.

You still believe the people's vote matters?

link   

Everyone is so easily influenced yet will have the gaul to try and dictate how I should run my life.

funny sht when ya dont fit anywhere

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Amen to that! In panic, the DNC/Clinton campaign are down to their last desperate tricks. I wonder if the guy will be free and walking around next week, or did he willingly sacrifice years of his life for last night's stunt? His payoff must have been more than the usual Burger King gift certificate.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I heard that he wasn't the only one causing a disturbance... in the Project Veritas video, it's explained how they would get people up front AND in the back... Check out where Trump is looking when he stops talking... he's looking farther out in the crowd than where dude was tackled...

I got no sources other than PV's video and video of Trump at rally, but check it out anyways...
edit on 11/6/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Gloss over the fact that regardless of his sign, gun or otherwise, people could have gotten hurt because of his actions. Actions he was PAID to do. Actions influenced by the opposing party and their tactics.

It's not about the sign my friend...

But people will choose to see and hear what they want, I'm just here to present the facts and let you decide.

The guy was paid to be there. It could have resulted in injury or loss of life. It's f-ing retarded to dismiss that as anything other than stupid, immature, cheating tactics to do anything at all except fight on your principles. (by your, I mean the opposing party)

~Namaste

No assassination, that's the jest of the thread, plz stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Let me break into all this assassin chat to point out that Wiki #32 FINALLY brings us a wedding email!

Chelsea used CF resources illegally for her wedding ... and life for a decade!

No wonder she just can't bring herself to care about money. There's plenty of it in the CF's coffers and it's all "charity" for poor, poor Chelsea.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
See for Yourself!

I am actually on that very same list. I was a customer of Stratfor during the time indicated. The entire customer list was hacked in late 2011 which included names, emails, credit car numbers, and passwords. I verified I was one of the leaked names and got new credit cards as a result, as Lifelock, which I also had at the time, proved useless.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Your joking I hope,doesn't take a rocket scientist to see,that BLM and others,Al Sharpton are the DNC paid agitators,only job they have,so he knew what moves to make to set off secret service,going for a gun or simulating one,I worked security,and you would be immobile on the ground,thats the job,once they are secure then ask questions

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

By the way fantastic job on all the effort you put into cataloging all this corruption perfectly legal business the Clinton's have been involved in. it's a shame that TPTB aren't at all interested in silly little infractions such as that, but luckily we can welcome our new leaders into power with open minds and hearts.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Boy did this backfire on the DNC, if anything they helped Trump by making him out to be a victim.

I'm starting to believe that Hillary is only there to make Trump look good by comparison and give him the nomination. Trump was friends with the Clinton's all the way up until his campaign. Maybe those who believe Trump is giving the election to Hillary have it backwards? Seems that way to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

HOLY SH*&...How full of crap do you want to be?

NO..There is no mention of him in the leaked emails...AND you know the same ...cuz you couldn't provide any link..

Even the Reddit thread that you pretended was somehow proof...has posters asking WTF, cuz there is no linked evidence or email???

Otherwise you are going by BS Twitter claims???

Is this ATS I am on??? Deny Ignorance???

You pretended to provide links as evidence, but there is NONE.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not to change the subject....but I wonder of they will find the name of that sheep dipped FBI agent who w3as found in Trump tower with a silenced 9mm a while back.....
The guy was listed as KIA in a bank robbery.....and there he is....wandering around Trump Tower....what the hell was that?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The guy is definitely in the spreadhsheet but that's a list of Stratfor "informers" from the Stratfor hack? From WikiLeaks:

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

edit on 2016-11-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
He was just a guy with a sign. No paid agitator. Who would pay people to go start trouble at a Trump rally? He was just a helpless victim.

You guys are paranoid.

You Did SEE the Veritas videos where they paid people to go to Trump rallies to cause trouble, right? That is evidence to show people are NOT PARANOID to suggest that.
edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary funds Birddogging

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
for all those fools/CTR agents, claiming that that list doesn't exist and that his name cannot be found on wikileaks:

twitter.com...

click the link in that tweet, follow second result ("Main Mailing List shipping assistant"), see second attachment (17203_Paid Domestic 02252011.csv) - if you'll import it into something like excel, you'll get a pretty printed table like the one in that tweet - .csv files are just that, textual representations of tables.

alternatively, first result ("updates") has an .xls, so if you've got excel installed - i don't - you can check if he's there. he's certainly in the .csv mentioned above though.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Evidence showing yet again, that the DNC can only resort to dirty tricks to try and destroy their opponent rather than win on their own merits.

Is that a joke? It's as if people completely missed or ignore all the idiotic, stupid, bullying, womanizing, racist, ego-driven dribble Trump has produced this campaign. Trump is more than capable of destroying himself with his comments and history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join