It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Paid for Wedding With Foundation Money - Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Twitter for Wikileaks

The email ID directly - /podesta-emails/emailid/52046

According to the latest drop, Doug Band, just before being accused of corruption by Chelsea Clinton, says in an email to Podesta that Chelsea Clinton paid for her wedding using Clinton Foundation money, as well as used those funds for campaigning and paying for her "life for a decade". Not that I'm surprised since we are learning about all of the other money that came out of the Foundation to fund activities that had nothing to do with the goals or objectives of the Foundation.

So Hillary deleted "personal" emails, eh? I guess Chelsea's wedding could be considered "personal", that is, unless there is evidence that it was funded using a charity as a front, and that those funds have likely not been accounted for and lied about in tax claims, and I'm sure if someone looks at the Clinton Foundation charter and objectives, paying for Chelsea Clinton's wedding and life for a decade, is not one of them.

This is getting sickening. I hope the people of Haiti were invited to her wedding.

~Namaste

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
over the top corruption, I think they just got in the habit of cheating since they were protected

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
But.......Trump.

Mic drop.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Those 33,000 personal emails are looking a lot less personal now... seems they were deleted for very personal reasons, such as hiding the fact that the Clintons are the most corrupt family in the history of this country. Those personal emails show the crossover between Clinton Foundation, State Department and the Clinton's personal life, and I'm sure there is more than enough evidence showing that they used the Clinton Foundation to take in money from all different sources as a front, and in exchange for influence in the governments and businesses around the world, and spent a huge portion of it to enrich themselves and used the Foundation to advance their externally invisible fronts, like speaking engagements.

"Sure, I'll come speak for you or your business..."

"Sure, I'll make a phone call to my billionaire friends..."

"Sure, I'll go talk to the folks in goverments for you..."

"Just make a donation in the following amount $ ____ to the Clinton Foundation..."

"Chelsea, you want the $50K stemware or the $60K? Let's get on the plane, and have a pizza party while we talk about it."

These people are SICK.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But.......Trump.

Mic drop.

You forgot Russia!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

You Silly..

The victims of Haiti, because that is what they are; Victims first of Mother Nature; an act of Mother Nature that when the Victims of Haiti were seen in dire surroundings of property damage and death, folks WORLD-WIDE opened their hearts and checkbooks and debit cards and poured $$$ for the "Victims of Haiti"

Instead the Victims of Haiti get fleeced by politicians w/their greedy mitts on the purse.

Thumbnail:

The Victims of Haiti got to pay for Chelsea's (Gov. in waiting) Honeymoon and if any $$ was left over it 'probably' went to bail-out Her hubby, the Goldman-Sucks flunkee that has already lost a couple FORTUNES!!

Usually when these CROOKS siphon off money they route it to some money-grubbing 'bean counter' to hide somewhere.. Not here though, I'm starting to think that the CROOKS at The Clinton Fraudation™ turn each donation/tax/blackmail proceeds into actual paper cash and they roll around in it...

Again I ask: How much frickin $$$ do Y'all 'need' ? (There is a Gulf of difference betwixt 'want' and 'need'. If anyone should be verse in these, it should be a politician /access to 'The People's $$$'

namaste

P.S. Ever since My 'Epiphany' a handful of years ago, I've turned My back on $$$ and now have more than I'll ever be able to spend. It is almost as the $ takes offense and wants to 'draw You out'??
The Tao Te Ching helped Me realize by looking with real eyes, that once You have obtained a 'want' is is quickly replaced by another 'want'...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
From wikileaks, we now know the 'Yoga Routines' excuse was developed for her by Podesta and others...BUT
Maybe Hillary actually told the truth about just wanting to delete 'Wedding Plans For Chelsea".

Seriously...these Clintons are not only corrupt....they're cheap!

edit on 6-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I suspect the reason theyre letting this thing run through admin change is to keep Hillary from getting a Ovama pardon. Otherwise I can't possibly understand why she hasn't been arrested.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's another Doug Band email.

No proof of anything. Just rambling nonsense about a bunch of rumors.

The OP's thread title is not accurate.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I guess you didn't bother to read the entire email thread that was linked in the OP... here, I'll spoon feed you...

"To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2012-01-04 21:45 Subject: Re:

I learned from the best

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents.... I hope that you will speak to her and end this

Once we go down this road....

----- Original Message ----- From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 05:00 PM To: Doug Band Cc: [email protected] ; [email protected] Subject: Re: You are perfecting your skills for understatement. On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Doug Band wrote: >

I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation
The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party

I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people

Not smart"

Clearly, he is referring to Chelsea and Bari talking about the internals of the Clinton Foundation and how money is spent and moved between CGI and the Clinton Foundation. He found our about it because of one of the Bush's telling someone else.

Doug then specifically calls out why the investigation would be of concern, by mentioning the details of Chelsea's offenses that would come up in an investigation.

Is it that hard to come to that conclusion yourself? It's enough evidence that a prosecutor could make a very strong case.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What did the investigation into Chelsea and the Foundation that by going by the date of this email sent in 2012 reveal?

It must be old news

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Agree . The saying that you give anyone enough rope and they will hang themselves seems to apply .The debris from the wiki leaks may be grater then 911 and if it can be linked to the Lybian war then there is more bodies . Pondesta's behind the scenes workings and many other connections should put him front and center ,even ahead of Huma Hillary or Weiner if the truth be told . He seems to be the enabler in all of this with some connections that might come off the Lap Top in the future .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So Chelsea is going down with her mommy and daddy under RICO charges too?

Ahhhhahahahaha!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I love the smell of personal enrichment in the morning.
edit on 6-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Added linky

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

the Tao is an awesome bit of literature it has changed my life for the better in a lot of ways.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Classic Clinton scum, typical scumbag thing to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
What did the investigation into Chelsea and the Foundation that by going by the date of this email sent in 2012 reveal?

It must be old news

it's an ongoing investigation.... Preete is still on the case, and he has a reputation to crush corrupts pols. So, so far all is good. It's a huge case you know, they are not going to go out and adress the first the best issue and then just go with that. They have to amount them all to present a case involving all counts of fraud, corruption and money laundering.

I doubt Preete would destroy his own reputation by letting a clear cut case like this go....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Having a good reputation is nice. But it won't do him too much good if he's dead in a small plane crash, shot in the back of the head or dies in some other sketchy circumstance.
a reply to: flice

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
It's another Doug Band email.

No proof of anything. Just rambling nonsense about a bunch of rumors.

The OP's thread title is not accurate.

Top Clinton aid CONFIRMS that CHARITY FUNDS paid for Chelsea's wedding.
www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if the Clinton Foundation is still receiving donations?

top topics

join