It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Rep. Michele Bachmann and four or five other congressman tried desperately to keep this woman, Huma Abedin, from getting a top security clearance. Say what you want about Bachmann, but she pegged this one. en.wikipedia.org...

In June–July 2012, Bachmann and several other Republican legislators[153] sent a series of letters to oversight agencies at five federal departments citing "serious security concerns" about what Bachmann has called a "deep penetration in the halls of our United States government" by the Muslim Brotherhood. They requested formal investigations into what Bachmann called "influence operations" by the Brotherhood.[154][155]

Bachmann also accused Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, of having family connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Bachmann's comments have drawn what the Washington Post calls "fierce criticism from fellow lawmakers and religious groups."[154] In a speech on the Senate floor, 2008 Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain denounced Bachmann's charges as "specious and degrading". He defended Abedin as a "hard-working and loyal servant of our country and our government" and stated "these attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit. They need to stop now."[154] House Speaker John Boehner termed Bachmann's allegations "dangerous", and other Republicans have also criticized the remarks.[156]

In a letter to Bachmann, Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., a Muslim, asked for evidence backing her claims and stated, "Your response simply rehashes claims that have existed for years on anti-Muslim websites and contains no reliable information that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the U.S. government".[154]

Bachmann has replied that "the intention of the letters was to outline the serious national security concerns I had and ask for answers to questions regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical group's access to top Obama administration officials".[157][158] In a July 19 interview with radio and TV show host Glenn Beck, Bachmann repeated and expanded her allegations, accusing Ellison of having "a long record of being associated with the Council on American–Islamic Relations and with the Muslim Brotherhood".[159] Ellison replied that "I am not now, nor have I ever been, associated with the Muslim Brotherhood."[159]

This is probably exactly went down. Of course the Clinton's and others have corrupted the over site agencies.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

. . . . pretty much only one set of Radicals PROMISING AND DOING to kill you if you don't convert, . . . .

I don't live in a cave - - or use tunnel vision.

Political control is about control. Using an ideology is a tool.

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

By Sudarsan Raghavan February 7, 2014 BANGUI, Central African Republic –

Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation. In towns and villages as well as here in the capital, Christian vigilantes wielding machetes have killed scores of Muslims, who are a minority here, and burned and looted their houses and mosques in recent days, according to witnesses, aid agencies and peacekeepers. Tens of thousands of Muslims have fled their homes. www.washingtonpost.com... 11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

Oh please, quoting a piece from one of the most savage countries in the world, they kill each other in parts for being from one tribe or the other, yes atrocities like this happen but in general in those regions atrocities are the norm sadly. You may also go along the lines that these people see what other Radical Muslims do and don't want it to happen to them so take the upper hand and remove the threat and I do understand how wrong it is and wish none of this was the case but the simple fact is that wherever Radical Islam goes there's SURE to be bloodshed to pretty much everyone, cases of Christian savagery are very rare these days, very rare.

What worries me is that in so called Civilised countries like the USA, Europe and here in the UK radicalism is growing at an alarming rate, I'll pass on a small example. I take my Mother in Law to her Mosque in Hanwell West London, I've done this for years as she's getting on in life and needs the support so I take her and pick her up. I come to meet her and stand with the crowds of Muslims coming out of the Mosque and until recently it was all smiles and happiness from all sides. I'm not Muslim but I respect their right to have a faith and like anyone else hope they will treat me as I would them BUT these days I arrive, say hello to the regular faces from the mosque, I'm 6ft 1, broad, white and have short hair and dress casual / smart, I often get mistaken for Police or Ex Army because of my look but I've been going for years and show no hostility to any one. Now I get the younger teens encircling me demanding I tell them who I am and why I am here, I say it none of their business and if they want to know why I am here then just wait and see, at this point my mother in law normally walks out and has a go at them for doing wrong, sadly this happens every time I arrive and sometimes its the same teens who now know who I am and why I am there but feel the need to insult and spout dribble from the Shariah texts at me with not one other person stepping in, thankfully I'm a big old lump and they don't fancy their chances but that is now the norm. These lads are being Radicalised at an alarming rate.

Which gets back to the point, Huma has a KNOWN Shariah supporting Mother and in Saudi circles family are very close knit so its not ignorant to want to make sure she is as allegiant to America as she is to her faith considering the job she is in and should she refuse then its NOT unreasonable to declare her unfit for that job. So yes, sadly if a Muslim has Radical connections I support a check being done. Its the nature of the beast these days with Sharia followers truly and factually wishing to destroy from within, that isn't made up and trust me those that support it DO and have happily blurted it out to me, wish to remove all signs of Non Believers from wherever these Sharia believers reside. Thankfully the numbers are low but there's a significant increase in following thanks to floods of radicalised people who know no different from the Middle East etc.

So yes, we need to scrutinise more these days, in the end its national security at risk and even the ordinary Muslims detest these folk, many came here to escape their brutal ways but in the end its the negative and morally wrong doings of these people who put people like Huma in the spotlight, to blame the US public isn't the right way.

And no, I don't support the far right in any shape or form, I support me and my family from any dangers around and just want a quiet life but like it or not in general violence is becoming more frequent from all sides but Radical Islam keeps rearing its ugly head more and more and offers no wish to step down, like it or not its spreading and the world over offers the most risk in all the dangers created by man bar the Bomb. There's no harm in policing it.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I think the extreme views of Huma's mother and brother and their advocation of shari'a and oppression of women is one element, especially as Huma herself held a position in the same extremist organisation her mother and brother do today.

The other element that is concerning is the location of Huma's family business. It is in the same office as a group who are funded by the same people known to fund terrorists.

The links are way too strong to ignore. A full investigation is the least that should happen and Huma should not be allowed to take any role in Hillary's administration and not be allowed any access to classified information until an investigation is completed.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I think the extreme views of Huma's mother and brother and their advocation of shari'a and oppression of women is one element, especially as Huma herself held a position in the same extremist organisation her mother and brother do today.

The other element that is concerning is the location of Huma's family business. It is in the same office as a group who are funded by the same people known to fund terrorists.

The links are way too strong to ignore. A full investigation is the least that should happen and Huma should not be allowed to take any role in Hillary's administration and not be allowed any access to classified information until an investigation is completed.

Indeed, I see no reason in making sure she is faithful to the USA or not because of her own links, very rarely do Muslim families support differing versions of Islam, they may argue about small issues but in general they normally share the same main views, I can say this because of the large extended family of Muslims I have of whom I've met most and really lovely people bar 1 person who is basically an outcast because of his extreme views.

The notion that its some sort of attack on Muslims in general by checking out this lady is absurd, its no different from a Doctor doing a Police check on his pharmacist in case there's any issues. As said, I could not work on Number 10's PC's without a FULL police check, its part of the deal. For me her links are troubling considering the power that Hillary has given to her and the even more power she will have if Hillary gains office. To have a possible person who supports the overthrow of the West actually working in the main seat of power would be dangerous beyond words.

I simply don't se what issue some have with the idea of investigating her, its simple security policy that just happens to protect MANY peoples lives, its not an anti Muslim purge. There's no reason the US people should have the Brotherhood of Islam wandering its corridors of power and as far as I know its already there already in other persons thanks to Obama, this old 'keep your enemies close' BS is now being warped to give these people deliberate access to the same power.

Utterly senseless...

Paul..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
the fact that they're allowed to vote on any matter whatsoever is the reason you're in this mess in the first place.

but that's democracy. let everyone have a vote, no matter how stupid that person is.

See you are proof that there is intelligent life.

I think we should follow the example that another first nation does. This nation I will not name does not vote in its higher officials and presidents. They are selected by those who are are in TRUST and in POWER already. They essentially choose their successors.

They are in a much better position to assess the people they select with their experience than untrained US voter.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Did anyone download a copy of the video? It's gone now.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I suspect it is the same video that is featured in this article from the same time period in

the minority report blog

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join