It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros - self proclaimed God.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is a man who turned in Jews to the Nazi's, knowing they were going to be killed. He later said he did not feel bad about it and enjoyed the year of his life with the Nazi's.

He is one of Hillary Clinton's top donors, often praised by her on the stump.

George Soros claims he is a god and “the creator of everything,” however the billionaire globalist also warns he is a “self-centred” god who believes “normal rules do not apply” to him.

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

The video summarises the man, a man perhaps more despicable than even Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Seems billionaires are immune from law and order these days but below is some further reading on the man from Listverse.

10 Dark Secrets Of George Soros

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Soros, is truly an evil, evil toad of a man. I cannot imagine how he sleeps at night. The fact that Clinton has accepted his financing and speaks well of him is no less disturbing

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The video summarises the man, a man perhaps more despicable than even Adolf Hitler.

Soros throws his money at causes he believes in and you consider him more despicable than Hitler?

Well, I guess you've gone full drama queen.

Not much sense in that comparison.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I was disgusted by what I just read...

And then I was relieved. He can think whatever he likes, because some time not to long from now he will be reminded of his mortality. And this earth will have one less scum bag on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Soros throws his money at causes he believes in and you consider him more despicable than Hitler?

Well he is a Jew murdering Nazi that is proud of his Nazi days.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I was disgusted by what I just read...

And then I was relieved. He can think whatever he likes, because some time not to long from now he will be reminded of his mortality. And this earth will have one less scum bag on it.

Same here... I have known about him for some time, but it's good to shine some light on him and his close links to Hillary Clinton in one very well narrated video.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Bravo good thread.

I believe Soros was the guy that nearly broke the bank of England as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The guy's business plan is to create problems then profit by providing a treatment (not a cure) for the problem he helped create. If Soros is putting money into something it's not to make the world a better place, it's to profit by making it worse so he can profit from the suffering and need he creates. He's a monster.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Soros, is truly an evil, evil toad of a man. I cannot imagine how he sleeps at night. The fact that Clinton has accepted his financing and speaks well of him is no less disturbing

He doesn't sleep because demons possessing shallow host bodies do not need sleep.

And when he falls into the Lake of Fire his evil soul will never sleep for eternity.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The guy seems to be a rich lunatic, but to say he might be worst than hitler is retarded at best.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well he is a Jew murdering Nazi that is proud of his Nazi days.

He did not murder anyone.

You're being dramatic again.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The guy's business plan is to create problems then profit by providing a treatment (not a cure) for the problem he helped create. If Soros is putting money into something it's not to make the world a better place, it's to profit by making it worse so he can profit from the suffering and need he creates.

Can you provide an example?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 Considering he is the puppetmaster behind the conflicts in the middle east for many years now, he certainly is nearing the level of Hitler-who at least loved his country,though a evil monster.Soros doesn`t even love western civilization and his sons will carry on his evil by the few remarks I`ve heard.This monster has caused huge amounts of suffering and plans much worse.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert As far as I`m concerned everyone who helped the Nazi`s has blood on their hands.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: introvert As far as I`m concerned everyone who helped the Nazi`s has blood on their hands.

That's a slippery slope to go down. That would mean that anyone that bought a Ford before or during the war has blood on their hands.

How about anyone that bought a Coke?

Coke and Fords are as American as apple pie and they supported the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner

That's a slippery slope to go down. That would mean that anyone that bought a Ford before or during the war has blood on their hands.

How about anyone that bought a Coke?

Coke and Fords are as American as apple pie and they supported the Nazis.

Or anyone who shopped their own people to the Nazi's and had them taken away to death camps? Then said he was happy about it.

Carry on about Coke and Fords though. Pretty despicable defending George Soros, but I expected (hoped) to bring in some Hillary fans to do just that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Or anyone who shopped their own people to the Nazi's and had them taken away to death camps? Then said he was happy about it

You do know that is false, right? You've been listening or reading to too much propaganda.

Levant distorted the conduct of Soros, who was 14 years old at the time. As Media Matters has noted, Soros, who discussed his childhood in Nazi-occupied Hungary in a 1998 interview on CBS' 60 Minutes, was only a young teen during the Holocaust and was under the care of a Hungarian Agriculture Ministry employee, posing as his godson. On 60 Minutes, Soros said that he accompanied his "godfather" as he went to oversee the confiscation of property from Hungarian Jews

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.

mediamatters.org...

Carry on about Coke and Fords though.

Well, it's true.

Pretty despicable defending George Soros, but I expected (hoped) to bring in some Hillary fans to do just that.

If you are going to spread lies and propaganda, someone has to.

edit on 5-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Other 14yr old boys were actually fighting in WWII - whilst your hero George Soros was busily helping the extermination of Jews (and later looking back fondly on those times).

Shall we listen to the man himself?...a bit better than media matters.

I guess we all have to have our hero's, but he'd be my last choice, just pipping Hitler to last place.

edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's a great day when HIllary fans have to defend Soros.

Cannot think of a better way for them to shame themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join