It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Real Bill Clinton? The Interviews That Make Bill Mad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This video is about Ken Starr giving Bill a hard time, and Bill gets real mad.

This video is about Hillary vs Obama 2008 and Bill gets mad.

This video is about votes in Nevada, and Bill gets mad.

Trump calls Bill out for his treatment of women and Bill looks real mad. (ignore most of the commentary)

Bill gets jumpy and upset with questions about his handling of Bin Laden. A little long but wow he actually pokes the interviewer.

I was wondering if the Bill we see in the videos is closer to the real Bill. Not the public Bill, but the real angry Bill. Or was he having bad days? Bill especially was upset with Peter Jennings, very upset.

edit on 4-11-2016 by seasonal because: broken link

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:07 PM link quote reply This video is about Ken Starr giving Bill a hard time, and Bill gets real mad. This video is about Hillary vs Obama 2008 and Bill gets mad. This video is about votes in Nevada, and Bill gets mad. Trump calls Bill out for his treatment of women and Bill looks real mad. (ignore most of the commentary) Bill gets jumpy and upset with questions about his handling of Bin Laden. A little long but wow he actually pokes the interviewer. I was wondering if the Bill we see in the videos is closer to the real Bill. Not the public Bill, but the real angry Bill. Or was he having bad days? Bill especially was upset with Peter Jennings, very upset.

This is Bill when he is being called on the carpet for wrong-doings.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
An interesting note from the 2nd vid is when he talks about using the racist card.

A rough quote
"Once you call someone a racist or a bigot the facts become irrelevant"
I wonder how many times the Clinton camp accuses Trump of racism per speech?

Even if everything else about Hillary wasnt coming out the fact she was ever with let alone still standing beside this sickening excuse for a human being is prrof enough that she doesnt have the judgement necessary to run a country.

Alternately shes just with him for political purposes and in my opinion thats even worse than stupidly standing by your man

EDIT: why is the 3rd video there? All it shows is a cool calm collected Bill getting frustrated with an idiot reporter who was looking for a soundbite and was blatantly wrong?

edit on 4/11/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Alternately shes just with him for political purposes and in my opinion thats even worse than stupidly standing by your man

bingo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So all the internet nutbags know Bill isn't running in this current election, right?

Because it seems they don't.

I only ask because they are internet nutbags, and sometimes they get confused, being the internet nutbags they are.

Just checking.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

So all the internet nutbags know Bill isn't running in this current election, right?

Because it seems they don't.

I only ask because they are internet nutbags, and sometimes they get confused, being the internet nutbags they are.

Just checking.

His wife is. Did you not get the 650,000 memos? There is some criminal stuff in those, and there is some sick twisted goings on with all involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

"Once you call someone a racist or a bigot the facts become irrelevant"

Facts , logic , reason , morality are all irrelevant to the left .
Look around you

top topics

join