It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine, Semen, Breast Milk, and Mestrial Blood Podesta's Bro's Recipe, Pedophiles, Occult=Clintons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are so many coincidences with the Clintons. Their very political lives seem to be centered around intimidation, strange occult, soul cooking and criminal/bizarre sexual proclivities.

Of course let's not forget about Bill's 27 sex related complaints that span decades. He also performed the marriage ceremony for Wiener and Huma, oddly enough Wiener just checked himself into a sexual rehab facility for sexual gestures to a 15 year old.

The sickness that swirls around these people is unequaled, and the support for the Clintons just dumb founds me.
Please look over the list of odd coincidences, links are provided.

Queens Rep. Anthony Wiener marries Huma Abedin, with Former President Bill Clinton presiding

Rep. Anthony Weiner married his glamorous gal pal Huma Abedin in Long Island Saturday in a lavish ceremony officiated by former President Bill Clinton.
www.nydailynews.com...

Wikileaks Emails Show Hillary's Connection To Bohemiam Grove

In an email from August 29 2008 that has been made available to search by Wikileaks, a senior government staffer writes to Hillary Clinton, “With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .”
yournewswire.com...

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on registered sex offender’s (Pedophile) jet much more than previously known 26 flights

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
www.freerepublic.com...

Examples of Code words being used in the Podesta emails. Child sex ring?

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

“Always happy to babysit.”

Oh and leftover pasta from Christmas…

In March…?

investmentwatchblog.com...

Book says Hillary talks to dead

The first lady declined a personal adviser's suggestion that she address Jesus Christ, however, because it would be "too personal," according to Woodward's book, "The Choice."

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.

Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.
www.cnn.com...

Bill Clinton's list of ignored accusers

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
illinoisreview.typepad.com...

edit on 4-11-2016 by seasonal because: source

edit on 4-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
what is a sex offender jet and is it real?
oh
some dont have links and the links you gave kinda suck. just saying

i mean the header on the illinois review says it is the crossroads of the conservative community

crossroads i never want to visit

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonalI have to add this old vid with the Hill speaking but it is important to catch what is said leading up to her speech

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sorry I forgot to put 2 sucky sources.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

a reply to: seasonalI have to add this old vid with the Hill speaking but it is important to catch what is said leading up to her speech

Wow, Satan? He was such a warm and fuzzy guy.
The more I dig into the political game, the less I see difference between them, and the more sick, depraved and satanic it becomes. But I'm sure it is a coincidence Right?

Have we been led to believe our country is one thing when in fact it is what this thread is?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
what is a sex offender jet and is it real?
oh
some dont have links and the links you gave kinda suck. just saying

i mean the header on the illinois review says it is the crossroads of the conservative community

crossroads i never want to visit

The "sex offender jet" would be Jeffrey Epstein's private jet. He owns an island in the US Virgin Islands, and persistent rumors say he regularly held parties there that involved sex with underage kids. This is the place people are calling "Pedo Island."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM link quote reply originally posted by: TinySickTears what is a sex offender jet and is it real? oh some dont have links and the links you gave kinda suck. just saying i mean the header on the illinois review says it is the crossroads of the conservative community crossroads i never want to visit The "sex offender jet" would be Jeffrey Epstein's private jet. He owns an island in the US Virgin Islands, and persistent rumors say he regularly held parties there that involved sex with underage kids. This is the place people are calling "Pedo Island."

The jet's name was the “Lolita Express” .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i mean the header on the illinois review says it is the crossroads of the conservative community crossroads i never want to visit

These news stories are so hot, most news agencies won't touch them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I love how most of the OPs links are so legit! When won't people learn the internet is the new enquirer! The stuff I talk about when I am bashing Trump I can tell you is true, because you can watch his stupid a** do/say said stupid thing!!!!
He has said and done so many idiotic things, just to to YouTube and watch his interviews..... He is ignorant!! BTW all of the dumb things he says are all him, nobody had a knife to his throat!!
edit on 4-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM link quote reply originally posted by: TinySickTears what is a sex offender jet and is it real? oh some dont have links and the links you gave kinda suck. just saying i mean the header on the illinois review says it is the crossroads of the conservative community crossroads i never want to visit The "sex offender jet" would be Jeffrey Epstein's private jet. He owns an island in the US Virgin Islands, and persistent rumors say he regularly held parties there that involved sex with underage kids. This is the place people are calling "Pedo Island."

The jet's name was the “Lolita Express” .

are you joking? It really was named the "Lolita Express"? Written on the plane? No!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

are you joking? It really was named the "Lolita Express"? Written on the plane? No!

According to the story he named the plane, was there signage,? I can't find a pic or I would post it. But the plane was referred to as the Lolita Express.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
David Icke is right, and has been right all along. Our "leaders" are sick motherf$ckers! Trump is no prize either. This whole system needs a good pressure washing, get all the crud out of every nook and cranny.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

David Icke is right, and has been right all along. Our "leaders" are sick motherf$ckers! Trump is no prize either. This whole system needs a good pressure washing, get all the crud out of every nook and cranny.

Trump's name comes as a possible occupant of convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein jet the "loleta Express. Jeffery made a plea deal to shield him and others, supposedly.

new topics

top topics

join