It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a black woman - who to vote for?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh I know, Clinton because she and the MSM told me to, even though they don`t tell me her policies, but that she and MSM say is a woman, a mother blah, blah, blah.....

Yuk to these elections. Give me something to work with.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is one of those questions you shouldn't ever ask anyone.

It's completely up to you.

Considering the outcome will effect your life, your thought process should lead you to that answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

Black fox is right. Really its your call.

Im going with Gary Johnson. He not perfect but hes far superior to trump and clinton. Clear conscience.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm a white male, and I'm not voting this year. I helped put Obama in office and the only worthy replacement I see this year not only dropped out of the race, but also dropped his support for Hillary at the last minute. For what its worth.

My two cents and stuff.

(Bernie 2020, insert political slogan and catchy tagline)
edit on 3-11-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Clearly voting for Obama didn't work.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think Jill Stein is probably the best option, ( I say this as the candidate who I know the least about ) but she has zero chance so write someone in.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Whomever the hell you want to. Im hoping its not Hillary, but its your right to vote for who you think will do the best job. Even if she is a real criminal bitch who should be... forget it. Vote how you want.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Because voting for bush Jr did.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

When did Bernie drop his support for Clinton? He was out stumping for her day before yesterday?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wow, that's a tough one.

IMO you have the same choice as anyone, regardless of color:

1) A megalomaniac billionaire who seems to be bucking the trends set by the ruling elites

2) A criminal power hungry woman with zero charisma and an obvious agenda tied in with the elites.

You Americans are screwed either way, but if i could vote, I'd plug my nose and go Trump.
edit on 3-11-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'd say Hillary but she's the devil.
I'd say Trump but he's a jackass.
I'd say Bernie but he's a fraud.
I'd say 3rd party but why bother.

Stay home and then you can deny playing any role in the next 4 years of dumbassery.
edit on 3-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: JesusXst

Because voting for bush Jr did.

He was still better than these clowns.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Although. Both are horrible, yopu have to piock who you feel is thee lesser of two evils. Who I am voting for and why is Hilary. Why?

First and fomost she has the proper intelect and EXPERIENCE to run the country! As a women you should research how Trump treats and thinks of women! He thinks of women as objects! He does not understand world politics at all, including the use of nuclear weapons.

To be president you have to have the proper TEMPERAMENT, which repeatedly Donald has shown he does not! The past few weeks he has chilled, but that is I am sure hois staff told him he was being an ass and acting like a joke....see how many times during the debate he interrupted, and repeated himself!

Anyway, just watch the debates, he has NO real plan. Hilary talks about reforming health care, and keeping what works and amending what does not. Donald says we will just git rid of the affordable care act period. Its all or none with him, and that ain't how life works! He is irrational!!!!

edit on 3-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

BTW again Hilary is no pick nic, but She is capable of running the country, I do not at All feel Donald can! Ultimately its up to you and even if its Trump!
edit on 3-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 3-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Oh I know, Clinton because she and the MSM told me to, even though they don`t tell me her policies, but that she and MSM say is a woman, a mother blah, blah, blah.....

Yuk to these elections. Give me something to work with.

Yes don't vote by gender or race. Tribalism is never justified. I would vote the best candidate to come along in decades.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

If the last 8 years have been great for you and you want more of the same...vote Hillary.

If not...vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's up to you. I'm voting for Trump because I want the country to be united and not divided as we've seen these past years. Now, to those saying they have a clear conscience because they are voting third, while I think you should vote for whoever you most agree with you are not stopping Hillary from gaining the White House so I'd disagree with the "clear conscience" idea.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Haha this is too good!

EXPERIENCE to ruin the country!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Your color has no bearing on anything. What about Mulatos? What about those Blue people from Kentucy?

Stop being so righteous like you deserve a special candidate all to yourself. You don't.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I'd say Hillary but she's the devil.
I'd say Trump but he's a jackass.
I'd say Bernie but he's a fraud.
I'd say 3rd party but why bother.

Stay home and then you can deny playing any role in the next 4 years of dumbassery.

That's pretty much my take on politics for this election.. Thanks for coming, and see you 4 years from now for the same.

edit on 3-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

"Didn't work" in what way? Oh, you probably believe that one man is going to fix centuries of inequality in a 8 years right? With an obstructionist Congress controlled by the opposing party for 6 of those years.

Sounds legit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join