It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a black woman - who to vote for?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Non sequitur bordering on magical thinking. If you didn't like carrots then you won't like radishes so you should just eat rocks instead — because rocks promise that everything will somehow be better!
edit on 2016-11-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you decide to vote on a candidate because your " a black women" it smells like racial agenda and not whats best for the country as a whole. my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

Non sequitur bordering on magical thinking. If you didn't like carrots then you won't like radishes so you should just eat rocks instead — because rocks promise that everything will somehow be better!

Do you have an opinion as requested by the OP or just an opinion on everyone else's?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

Vote your conscience. (Hopefully your conscience realizes that a vote for anyone but Hillary will ultimately contribute to a Donald Trump victory and Trump is an odious know-nothing)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: JesusXst

Clearly voting for Obama didn't work.

Because voting for bush Jr did.

Maybe the problem is voting, because it deludes everyone into thinking they can affect positive change through politics, and history seems to say that hasnt been true, at least in a long time.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's really a shame you've decided to completely ignore the corruption of the Clinton's and listen to the MSM for your opinion of Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Vote your conscience. (Hopefully your conscience realizes that a vote for anyone but Hillary will ultimately contribute to a Donald Trump victory and Trump is an odious know-nothing)

And Hillary is a criminal.

Say what you will about the supposed legality of her emails on the private server, but it is a proven fact she has taken massive bribes from the Saudis and other in exchange for favors. Namely the Syrian war. This woman will be the death of us all.

Her only hope is to win the election quickly enough that when she is indicted, she can be absolved by her replacement.
edit on 3-11-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: JesusXst

"Didn't work" in what way? Oh, you probably believe that one man is going to fix centuries of inequality in a 8 years right? With an obstructionist Congress controlled by the opposing party for 6 of those years.

Sounds legit.

One man, no that would be silly. But a whole bunch of Decent Men yeah, that totally works.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

It's really a shame you've decided to completely ignore the corruption of the Clinton's and listen to the MSM for your opinion of Trump.

IMO, Trump is EVERY BIT AS CORRUPT as Hilary, why the heck do you people not see that?!? The difference is Hilary can run a country!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You clearly stated she can ruin it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

IMO, Trump is EVERY BIT AS CORRUPT as Hilary, why the heck do you people not see that?!? The difference is Hilary can run a country!!

All the way to the Kingdom

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: [post=21464908]theantediluvian

The difference is Hilary can run a country!!

You forgot to add 'Into the Ground'
edit on 3-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

When did Bernie drop his support for Clinton? He was out stumping for her day before yesterday?

Even though we KNOW FOR A FACT that the primaries were completely rigged against him?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It was a rhetorical question. Don`t worry I`m not a black woman - although Clinton thinks this way with her primitive thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I kinda figgured you weren't.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What is this Breitbart?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: JesusXst

"Didn't work" in what way? Oh, you probably believe that one man is going to fix centuries of inequality in a 8 years right? With an obstructionist Congress controlled by the opposing party for 6 of those years.

Sounds legit.

Obstructionist Congress??!!
How much did this administration increase the budget for all these crazy (failed) liberal plans?
Where is the end to wars and foreign intervention that was promised?
Where is the job creation?
...and the list goes on and on....

Pfffffftttttttt

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

sorry to be curt, Kurt...

Hillary hasn't one single bit of experience "running" anything that isn't or hasn't been involved pre-or-post disclosed as corrupt.

Trump ran and runs many companies and employs many people.

How many people have ever been on Hillary's payroll and for what is the question you want to ask!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hm, tough choice...

I'd say this is the most reasonable answer:

originally posted by: In4ormant
I'd say Hillary but she's the devil.
I'd say Trump but he's a jackass.
I'd say Bernie but he's a fraud.
I'd say 3rd party but why bother.

Stay home and then you can deny playing any role in the next 4 years of dumbassery.

I think I'd either go for Giant Meteor or The Great Cthulhu though.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Or we could all write in Ron Paul. He seems so much more palatable NOW , doesn't he? Yes, he IS to old now but his virtues we could've used the last several years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join