It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Series Was Rigged.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The World Series Was Rigged... Proof Positive

Yes indeed fellow baseball fans, the Series was rigged.

Motive.. The keep the people of Chicago in a happy mood so they didn't go out and riot from depression.

Implement.. A fifteen minute 'rain' delay' allowing the mojo established in the bottom of the ninth by the Indians to dissipate.
And who knows what kind of 'gas' was laid down with the tarp that was rolled out on the field. Just enough I am sure to effect only the Indian players and would have dissolved by the time the Cubs took to the field in the bottom of the tenth.
Second motive..... There were an added number of Clinton commercials ready to heap upon unwary citizens during that delay.

Proof Positive. .. The moment the rigged game was over, exactly what did we see??? All the players pulling on "pre-printed' tee shirts proclaiming "Cubs Win the World Series 2016." There you have it folks. All down in black and white.

Edit note. This stupid little comic is dedicated to Alex Jones and his discovery that TV networks are preparing graphics and segments to be ready for airing should Clinton will the election.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
The World Series Was Rigged... Proof Positive

Yes indeed fellow baseball fans, the Series was rigged.

Motive.. The keep the people of Chicago in a happy mood so they didn't go out and riot from depression.

Implement.. A fifteen minute 'rain' delay' allowing the mojo established in the bottom of the ninth by the Indians to dissipate.
And who knows what kind of 'gas' was laid down with the tarp that was rolled out on the field. Just enough I am sure to effect only the Indian players and would have dissolved by the time the Cubs took to the field in the bottom of the tenth.
Second motive..... There were an added number of Clinton commercials ready to heap upon unwary citizens during that delay.

Proof Positive. .. The moment the rigged game was over, exactly what did we see??? All the players pulling on "pre-printed' tee shirts proclaiming "Cubs Win the World Series 2016." There you have it folks. All down in black and white.

Edit note. This stupid little comic is dedicated to Alex Jones and his discovery that TV networks are preparing graphics and segments to be ready for airing should Clinton will the election.

swing and a miss

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nah. This is a sign that the End Times are coming. God's checking off his list of things to do before the Apocalypse descends.

Watch as the Detroit Lions win the Superbowl this winter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There, I like your more than mine. God's Bucket List....End Times, that's the ticket.

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 03 Nov 2016 12:03:58 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:03:58 -050016112016-11-03T12:03:58-05:001200000003 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Swing and a miss? Ah come on now, at least give me a 'short blooper'

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LMAO! I was reading the thread about the Cubs winning, and all the posts about the end of the world, and I thought the same thing. You would have to throw in the Lions winning the Superbowl for me to really believe the world was ending.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hopefully the good people of Chicago will rejoice.

God's bucket list: sounds like a great idea for a thread of it's own!
Cure the suffering?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Heh. I just started a thread for "God's Bucket List."

top topics

join