It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen poll: Trump 45% Hillary 42%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.
SOURCE

I've read that this may be an act of God. Trump is righteous compared to Clinton, but it's hard for me to imagine God intervening for Trump.

Regardless of how it's happened, it looks like a miracle. Trump still has the electoral college to deal with.

Even if Trump actually wins he has the voting machines to deal with. I suppose if this miracle can happen, just about anything can.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Oate, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT-RAWR!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Rasmussen predicted Romney over Obama. It is a right leaning poll.

www.realclearpolitics.com... shows Hillary (as of the time of this post) with a slight lead in overall numbers, and a solid lead with Electoral College votes.

Regardless, Trump has quickly closed the gap.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wait for the polls on Fri or Sat.

They should be better for Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes we have it folks, the most popular right leaning polling site has trump winning the election, we finally have more made up proof trump will win.

Man i am so happy this morning.
edit on 3-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Personally at this stage and with the amount of information that is coming out I simply do not feel any opinion polls can be trusted..

I would wait until the votes are in, calling this election is pretty hard, you have a women that is the spawn of satan and then Trump who if MSM is to be believed was never in the running..

Do I think Trump will win?, no and the simple fact is there are so many hoops to get through for him where as Clinton has had the path cleared and is on a red carpet in comparison. Even these new revelations will no doubt come to nothing and it pains me to say that as I cannot stand the women and if I was a US citizen I would be a firm Trump supporter..

But I think the people behind the US Government cannot risk having someone like Trump in the hot seat and I think they will pull out all the stops and even bringing the country to the brink of civil war (Pitch forks and all) before they allow that to happen..

The only way Clinton will not win is if the arrest warrant arrives in time and sadly I do not see it happening.

RA

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It seems that now that Trump is doing better in the polls suddenly we can trust them again. Glad to see the polling denialism double standard displayed again. This is amusing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The most relevant factor will be voter turnout. Apparently, blacks haven't been turning out in the same numbers as when Obama was on the ticket. Hardly a surprise, but since most of the polls are assuming a turnout similar to 2012, this could mean there's a left-leaning bias built into most of the polls you hear.

And even those polls are showing that Hillary's lead in traditionally-blue states like Pennsylvania and Michigan has shrunk to the point where those states might be "in-play" this time.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It seems that now that Trump is doing better in the polls suddenly we can trust them again. Glad to see the polling denialism double standard displayed again. This is amusing.

Or the polls are still believed to be skewed, and there are no double standard. Also, what you are describing is not what it means to have a double standard. You are describing flip-flopping.

I have put forward the idea that the intense shaming of Trump supporters could and likely does mean there are silent votes out there for Trump. I base this partly on the larger than usual amount of voters who do not wish to reveal who they are voting for, and partly on experiences from other countries.

So I say the polls cannot be trusted; that Trump might very well underperform.

This still stands if Trump does better.

That is not flip-flopping. Flip-flopping would be if I decided that the polls had never been skewed.

(And a double standard would be if I said "a corrupt politician should not be president", byt then only applied it to Hillary, and not to Bernie.)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I dunno about RCP, but IBD TIPP has them deadlocked.

IBD TIPP
edit on 3-11-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Yea yea. Whatever you want to say to hide the fact that you guys were denying polls so heavily before but now they can be trusted. I don't care what you want to call it. It's hypocrisy to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is this the part where someone in the shadows also releases info on Trump being involved with Epstein?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.
SOURCE

I've read that this may be an act of God.

Yes...and the New Testament V.3 a thousand years from now will include the Gospels of Putin and Comey and the stories of Disciples Assange and Weiner.

Regardless of how it's happened, it looks like a miracle.

Or Rasmussen's notoriously erroneous weighting algorithm that adjusts for the general population having significantly more Republicans that Democrats.

Even if Trump actually wins he has the voting machines to deal with. I suppose if this miracle can happen, just about anything can.

I am sure the Prophet Putin is no doubt working very hard as we speak to exert "God's will" upon our voting infrastructure....perhaps include him your prayers.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When the CNN poll has Trump/Hillary tied, she's done.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One of the network poll (either ABC or NBC) managed to cook up a 2-point Hillary lead. Those are the same polls that had her up by 10+ points (wildly unrealistic) a week ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Always add +2 points to Trump with the liberal media polls.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DupontDeux

Yea yea. Whatever you want to say to hide the fact that you guys were denying polls so heavily before but now they can be trusted. I don't care what you want to call it. It's hypocrisy to me.

Hypocrisy?

How is that hypocrisy? Even if you were right about your assumptions, it has nothing to do with hypocrisy. First 'double standards' and now this? Man, you really do not know you definitions!

If you want to throw insults at me, at least throw something that makes sense. Or better yet, call out the flaws in my reasoning. It is always way worse to be proven wrong than to be insulted.

Also, it is how discussions work. I tell you that I think x because of y, and then you say that I am wrong to think x, because I am mistaken about y, because z.

And I think the polls might be skewed by silent voters because of the exorbitant shaming. I think that they might be skewed now, and I think that they might be skewed before. That is not flip-flopping, that is not the expression of a double standard and it is certainly not hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Fun fun...hahaha

Trump Suppoerters, Can You Just Let Us Know Which Polls Are Valid?

I am surprised that thread didn't get updated with people saying Rasmussen is now OK.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Even if that is the case.........

Has anyone even stopped to think? IF this is true HES BARELY LEADING.....against a woman who has ALL THIS blowing up on her........

What does that say about Trump?

My dog would be beating her by double digits with all this crap going on with her.......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

What about Trump collecting social security checks?

Why would a self proclaimed billionaire, who also more or less claim he doesn't pay taxes because he is smart, be entiled to Social Security benefits?

Let us not forget that Social Security was created to keep US citizens out of poverty, especially senior citizens. It was never meant to be a pension plan for the wealthy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join