It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect and John Titor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for that mate will have a look great stuff that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Sure, why not.

We shouldn't overlook the effect that Leprechauns and Bigfoot have had.
Also the greys and the reptilians seem to be ignored when they could be crucial to understanding this phenomena.

Lmao I realize you're trying to be sarcastic here but I was thinking about this and actually arrived at a semi-plausible explanation. Time travelers would explain a lot about UFO's flying around in our atmosphere, and all those different alien species may simply be different versions of humans from different future time lines. Greys may be the ones who suffered from nuclear war, Nordics the guys who avoided all war and apparently used genetics to make themselves look perfect, and reptilians the guys who, uh evolved into lizard people for some unknown reason. Ok maybe there's still a few holes in the theory.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

hey thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Sure, why not.

We shouldn't overlook the effect that Leprechauns and Bigfoot have had.
Also the greys and the reptilians seem to be ignored when they could be crucial to understanding this phenomena.

Lmao I realize you're trying to be sarcastic here but I was thinking about this and actually arrived at a semi-plausible explanation. Time travelers would explain a lot about UFO's flying around in our atmosphere, and all those different alien species may simply be different versions of humans from different future time lines. Greys may be the ones who suffered from nuclear war, Nordics the guys who avoided all war and apparently used genetics to make themselves look perfect, and reptilians the guys who, uh evolved into lizard people for some unknown reason. Ok maybe there's still a few holes in the theory.

Yep, there's no point in looking into how memories and the mind works if you want to keep "investigating" the Mandela Effect.

I guess it's just fun to think about, add aliens and it gets even more fun.
Glad I could make this game more enjoyable.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I know a lot about how memory works actually, I study many aspects of how the human brain works so I can incorporate those principles into artificial neural networks that I build for different purposes. I am aware of how faulty our memories can be and I wouldn't trust my memory 100% so I'll never really be certain if the Mandela Effect is real. But some things just look totally wrong for me, and when so many other people remember it the same way I do I have to question whether there's something to it. I also understand that many people simply don't see any of these changes and both sides are very convinced their memory is correct, which indicates to me some people really do have different memories of the past.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I don't believe there are people who don't see any of the "changes". People do refuse to label it the Mandela Effect because of all the stupidity attached to the theory.

Personally I have no problem with calling it the Mandela Effect and I have experienced the vast majority of them.
I've used my own theory to find another Mandela Effect, I still picture "Dominoes" when I think of the pizza box and not "Domino's".

I'm yet to come across a Mandela Effect that cannot be explained away as people "choosing" the easier option to process.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'm yet to come across a Mandela Effect that cannot be explained away as people "choosing" the easier option to process.

Why would it be easier to remember the location of the galaxy as being on the edge of the Sagittarius Arm rather than in the Orion Spur halfway between the center and edge. Why would it be easier to remember Pickachu looking like this with a black tipped tail rather than the completely plain tail history says he always had?

Source: Does Pokémon fans remember a black tip at the end of Pikachu's tail?
edit on 3/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Right you are about synchronicity.

Maybe i know and maybe i dont.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Memories are not stored in the way people think - like computer or data storage. They are simply pathways in the brain that link certain neurons together. The more that pathway is used - the "stronger" the memory becomes.

2 final notes: The mind is not a simple neuro-chemical organic thing. The brain is but the mind is a quantum device...totally.

2nd thing is that I believe we have our own personal "clouds" or parts of a cloud if you will, where much of the information re: memories are stored. That is just my belief, based on knowledge and personal experience.

So where is it stored then? In the cloud we call universe? Just asking, because every data has to be stored somewhere so you can call it upon when you need it. No other way around in my book.

Even so, in case of cloud theory proposal, the data is stored somewhere, perhaps even outside our current perception of reality. Sounds like a matrix to me

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Well firstly we should note that both these cases are entirely irrelevant had you remembered "correctly". That's the thing that always seems to be overlooked.

Pikachu, is probably similar to C3PO and the silver leg. Seems easier to ignore the superfluous information.

As for our location in the universe, that should be enough to prove the whole idea laughable. Unless you believe that evolution would not be affected in the slightest by a different universal address.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Pikachu, is probably similar to C3PO and the silver leg. Seems easier to ignore the superfluous information.

You`ve got to be joking, right? This is not some superfluous information. We are talking about favourite characters here. No one would notice the changes otherwise, if your proposal was correct.

Though I think we were there already so we`ll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Memories are not stored in the way people think - like computer or data storage. They are simply pathways in the brain that link certain neurons together. The more that pathway is used - the "stronger" the memory becomes.

2 final notes: The mind is not a simple neuro-chemical organic thing. The brain is but the mind is a quantum device...totally.

2nd thing is that I believe we have our own personal "clouds" or parts of a cloud if you will, where much of the information re: memories are stored. That is just my belief, based on knowledge and personal experience.

So where is it stored then? In the cloud we call universe? Just asking, because every data has to be stored somewhere so you can call it upon when you need it. No other way around in my book.

Even so, in case of cloud theory proposal, the data is stored somewhere, perhaps even outside our current perception of reality. Sounds like a matrix to me

I'm not sure but I've certainly been giving that topic a lot of thought lately...

I have some ideas but I need to flesh them out a little more.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Titor clearly knew a thing or two about science, particularly special relativity, quantum mechanics, and black hole physics. He even provided pictures of an operating manual for his time machine which contains diagrams of how his machine is designed and the fields it generates around its two micro-singularities.

I disagree, his science doesn't makes sense and I'm surprised you think it does seeing as you have two degrees in physics. For example, Titor said his time machine was powered by two micro-singularities and in 'our timeline' micro black holes don't have enough energy to power a time machine, let alone warp space-time.

But please, provide evidence of how two micro black holes can do what Titor said and we can discuss it.

Titor predicted that CERN would make some important discoveries once they started moving into the higher energy levels, and in 2013 they confirmed the existence of the Higgs boson. He specifically predicted that the LHC would create micro-singularities which evaporate quickly around 2001, which didn't happen according to the official version of events, but even if they did would they really announce it after what Titor said and after so many people were worried they would create black holes which would devour the Earth?

Titor has been proven to be a hoax, there are too many holes in his story to be real (or make sense). I can assure you real scientists don't care what a fictitious character have to say about micro black holes..... which, you are correct, have never been created by CERN.

I absolutely agree, and the easiest option is chosen based on other factors (such as locality, education, etc).

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My thoughts on time and dimension:

Personally I can sense when time speeds up and slows down (time travels in waves as well as particles). When the waves is increasing time goes faster and when it is decreasing it slows down. These waves also interact with other time waves which gives reality fluidity.

The mind is like a radio frequency tuner as well as a storage bank for what we see in this reality. But it is a shared experience because you "must" sleep, and when you do you go into dimensional drift which is only anchored by the body you happen to be in in this reality; so no matter how far you drift you will always come back to this timeline reality. There are many realities.

The mind can time travel. What we call a memory is actually a view into the "present" past. You will notice that your memories are played out in super fast motion. This is because actual reality is not hampered by physical reality. Now, what you can do is to go back into your past at any point and try to relive it by slowing it down. When you can do that you should be able to "slip" into that time. Let's say then that you want to change a thing in the past. Make a different decision in that time event and compare it to what you wrote down of it before. See if other people remember it your way or the "changed" way. If they remember it the changed way, you have successfully time traveled and changed the past. (I already did this experiment- and it's very difficult to slow it down.)

Time is as what is described in the OP that Titor said it was. But what must be reckoned with is that your timeline changes every time you made a decision. Before you do there are always at least two outcomes possible. The decision you make decides where you go at the split. As a Christian who reads the Bible, it describes these points as "paths" and how God can show us the better paths for our lives. But getting back to my point. Let's take the case of a murderer about to kill for the first time. He has never murdered and if he decides not to he will take a different course that day for his life. But let's say that he does, he will then enter into a different reality point. This happens for even the smallest of decisions. In fact the people you think are always around you are not the same ones after every decision; they are just very similar to the ones you knew moments ago. It is the same for them.

Each reality is a splinter of one reality and all these realities are joined together to form one unified reality. In fact there is one one reality separated by countless "option" realities" that we can enter or change to. All other realities are "mirrors" like shadows from the reflection of you. When two of us meet (check this out) we are not standing on ground or in a building or anything at all. We are existing in total phantom nothingness only perceived as being real for our own benefit. The space between atoms is vast, and the stuff that makes up matter is nothing at all (think about this a minute); so one life force being meets another life force being while drifting in the void. I know, now you'll look at the floor you think you're standing on differently from here on out.

Now.... to time travel where you can take your body with you along for the ride you will have to hitch a ride in what is basically called a black hole. The reason for this is because you have to sever yourself from the anchor your material body is using to keep you here; then, like your mind, you are free to roam the dimensional universe at will (sort of.) Now when you pop into 1972 for instance, you will anchor in that splinter and will become an alternate universe for you; a new reality, until you leave it. If you met yourself there you won't blow up, and if you kill your counter part you won't die because is not you, he is only similar to you.

I could go into expansion and oscillation but it would take too long to explain it to you. But to give a very short explanation, consider that reality is also based on density concentration. To go back in time you need to increase the quantum density, and to go forward you need to decrease it. Even though all matter seems to be stable it is not, and every second it gets a little less dense. This may be the reason Titor talks about cesium atoms based on the second.

Now I'm going to blow you all away. Everything beyond your line of sight does not exist, period. Things only appear because you need them to. When you call someone on the phone they hear you because your force reaches out to there's and contact is made by mutually acceptable means. In then end, there is only life force. All else is for entertainment purposes only. I didn't mean to make you queasy but that's the facts on the issue. Now, sit back somewhere and go back to the past and relive it in normal speed (if you can) and have fun changing the past. If you're good at it you can really do it. Make sure that you write down the past event first so that when you ask others about it and they tell you the changed version you can compare your notes. I will tell you though that in order to succeed you have to do it at the perfect rate of speed.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

Wow - that was an amazing post!

Well done.

I'm going to need to digest and think about it for a while, but it definitely resonates with what I also "know" to be true.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Reverbs

the mind is a quantum device...totally.

Not to derail, but I had this exact though when I woke up this morning. Nifty.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

"

Yes to this thought.

I liken it to an amazing VR game complete with Save Points. We are completely immersed until we finish, but when something doesn't turn out to our true self's satisfaction, it is reload and try again.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I think you didn't read what I said properly, I remember him having the extra black thing on his tail, but actually he never had that, just do a Google image search. So it's not a case of remembering something without superfluous information, it's a case of remembering superfluous information that was never there to begin with.

As for our location in the universe, that should be enough to prove the whole idea laughable. Unless you believe that evolution would not be affected in the slightest by a different universal address.

I see some familiar constellations in the sky so I doubt we actually changed places in the galaxy. My guess would be the naming process was some how altered.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I disagree, his science doesn't makes sense and I'm surprised you think it does seeing as you have two degrees in physics. For example, Titor said his time machine was powered by two micro-singularities and in 'our timeline' micro black holes don't have enough energy to power a time machine, let alone warp space-time.

I never stated I had any degrees in physics, you're thinking of someone else. I'm not an expert on black hole physics so I don't really know if it would work. His underlying premise is at least partially correct though, a spinning black hole does have the properties Titor described and could potentially be used for time travel to an alternative universe and to the past (see: Kerr black holes as wormholes).

Even if his final conclusions are not correct, and there's a large chance they aren't, the physics he uses to reach those conclusions is fairly solid stuff. That's what impresses me most about Titor, even if it's a hoax, you have to respect the amount of effort put into his backstory in order to make it seem plausible.

The Physics of Time Travel:

ACCELERATION = TIME DILATATION

As pointed out earlier, acceleration will produce time dilation. This can be observed by the "twins paradox". As one twin stays on Earth, the other twin in his accelerating spaceship experiences a slower passing of time. When he returns to Earth, he is noticeably younger than his twin who aged normally in Earth time. This type of "time travel" should have been proven already on this worldline with atomic clock experiments. With sufficient power, this type of time travel will only provide practical displacement in a future direction. This type of time travel is also isolated to a single worldline.

You will not meet yourself.

GRAVITY = ACCELERATION

As Einstein pointed out with his STR, the effects of gravity and acceleration are the same. Therefore, you will experience the same time travel effects in the twin paradox by being close to a large gravity source. In the atomic clock experiments mentioned above, the reason there was a difference in time was not because the clock in the plane was moving, it was because the clock in the well was closer to the center of the Earth.

Constant speed is not acceleration.

LARGE GRAVITY = STATIC BLACK HOLE

The next step is to find a large gravity source to use in your time machine. Static black holes provide this type of power. As one twin approaches the event horizon or edge of the black hole, the other twin will watch him as he appears to slow down. He will notice his twin's watch run slower until it stops at the event horizon. The twin moving toward the horizon will notice none of this and see his watch running just fine. Although possible, a trip into a static black hole will not take you to another worldline and it's one-way.

The force of gravity will crush you.

ROTATING BLACK HOLE = DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY

Fortunately, most black holes are not static. They spin. Spinning black holes are often referred to as Kerr black holes. A Kerr black hole has two interesting properties. One, they have two event horizons and two, the singularity is not a point, it looks more like a donut. These odd properties also have a pronounced affect on the black hole's gravity.

There are vectors where you can approach the singularity without being crushed by gravity.

DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY = PASSAGE INTO ALTERNATE WORLDLINE

Another other more interesting result of passing through a donut singularity is that you travel through time by passing into another universe or worldline. Please see Penrose diagrams for Kerr Black holes or you can examine the calculations of Frank Tipler.

So now the problem becomes where do we find a donut-shaped singularity?

A PONDERING HAWKING = MICRO-SINGULARITY

Steven Hawking proposed the existence of micro-singularities that were created in the big bang. They were probably about the size of a proton and disappeared over the years due to an effect of radiation evaporation. (Yes, black holes do emit energy.)

HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS = ARTIFICIAL MICRO-SINGULARITY

When I first started posting online a few months ago, I said that major breakthroughs in particle physics were around your corner. Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line and they will be smashing very fast and high-energy particles together. One of the more odd and potentially dangerous items produced from this increase in energy will be micro-singularities a fraction of the size of an electron.

ARTIFICIAL MICRO-SINGULARITY = LOCALIZED KERR FIELD

Through trial and error, and although they are quite heavy, hot and capable of putting out a great deal of energy (300 - 500 megawatts), it's discovered that these micro-singularities can be electrified and captured. It is also interesting to note at this point that electrified singularities also have two event horizons. By spinning these various micro-singularities, a localized Kerr field is created.

LOCALIZED KERR FIELD = TIPLER SINUSOID

By using two micro-singularities in close proximity to each other, it is possible to create, manipulate and alter the Kerr fields to create a Tipler gravity sinusoid. This field can be adjusted, rotated and moved in order to simulate the movement of mass through a donut-shaped singularity and into an alternate worldline. Thus, safe time travel.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

You`ve got to be joking, right? This is not some superfluous information.

It isn't superfluous? Within pokemon history what would actually change had the yellow guy been slightly more or slightly less yellow?
edit on 3-11-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join