It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 50/50 election lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just like this election so many others have been seemingly split down the middle. How can we be so perfectly divided every time? It would seem to defy logic would it not? But think about the perspective afterwards. Think about its effects on you and I. Because it is so evenly divided it nulifies your argument or contention to the outcome. It kills any intellectual resistance to what you saw with your own two eyes. Individuals (100's of millions of us) are singularly shut down and eventually embrace apathy and frustration about the process.

It's a lie. One that is dependent on division and has been purpetuated for a long long time. Dividing you at every chance they get. Keeping you divided as human beings, individual and singular in thought. It keeps you a slave your to hope.

What role does the electoral college play in the 50/50 vote? Most of the population got a hint as to what these mystery groups are about earlier this year. They are similar in effect the democratic super delegates. The electoral college is the last point to control the election in favor of your ruling class. Their whole purpose is to be able to exploit the perceived division to a favorable outcome.

To note, earlier this year the republican voters got Trump and whether you like him or not at least they got who they wanted to be there. His counterpart should have been Bernie Sanders. But the democrats got Hillary. Because it did not serve them to have somebody who wanted to help the people. In that the "super" delegates and DNC manipulation made sure the ruling class got their loyal servant. Bernie later colluded with Hillary because self preservation makes you do unpalatable things.

Still they steadfastly preach the lie that your vote counts. All the while a whole lot of uproar is worked to keep you confused. The smoke and mirrors of the media drama and the sometimes bizzare acting pushing you back and forth. Keeping you off balance. Keeping you divided.

Can the people get a leader who works for the good of the people? Look throughout history and see what happens when people get the leader they want. That leader dies. He dies from suiciding himself, he dies from cancer, the leader dies from anything that will get him out of the way. If you wanted to make the world a better place, a more fair place, you would either be converted or you would die. It's just that simple.

I have watched people aggressively argue against something that has been suggested to end this. That is, to have every single vote be recorded and verifiable afterwards. So that if the people wanted to tally their votes and compare against the outcome they could. Of course the electoral college would have to go. Some would think we'd get bad leaders this way. We would. But the thing that would happen over time is we would become much more conscious of who are leaders actually are and make wiser decisions. We'd do that because we would have to suffer the direct consequences of our bad choices.

I personally have tried to verify my vote afterwards. Have you? Let me tell you something. It essentially disappears into the ether never to be heard from again. We need a verifiable vote.

Oh, and the outrage over a verifiable vote. People on this forum suggested the mob would come break your legs. They would have you think your neighbor would take you out with a sniper rifle. Because you voted the wrong way. Essentially your thoughts cannot be openly known according to them. The political correctness police must have their way. Then, somebody suggested encrypting your vote where only you held the key to decrypt it. Certainly acceptable to counter their argument. But they would still be able to get at the data. Right? If that were the case (not saying it isn't) then they are recording who you vote for anyway. There needs to be a way that anybody can tally the actual votes and we can individually verify our own part in electing our leaders. You will never know who was truly elected until then.

The 50/50 elections are a lie. The result of think tanks and political groups to work the psyche of average person.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe Trump is the best choice but I completely understand your point. In a real world, it would have been Bernie vs Donald.
I would love it if Trump won and got Bernie in the team.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by imjack because: y

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Never let it be said that CTs don't have great thinkers on their side.

S&F

ETA: Here's your vid

edit on 2112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I believe Trump is the best choice but I completely understand your point.

The fact that you still choose a side means that you completely miss the point..

To the OP..

I argued with a Trump supporter once that he was in fact worse than a Hillary supporter because he, at least, knew the system was rigged....Be he said somthing like it was his "patriotic duty to vote."

smh

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the OP, interestingly yesterday on news radio here in oz they were repeating over and over that trump was polling 1 point ahead of Clinton....they didn't say say it but alluded that was likely a mistake and then went to point out all the other candidates that were a point ahead and lost as if it is a trend......the media here is heavily biased toward Clinton......50 / 50 my ass...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I'm actually fully aware of the two party system but for now we have to work with what we have. Give it time bud.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So here we are, near the end of yet another election. To hear many news sources it would seem to be close, hovering around 50/50. Meaning it could go either way. The media sure is playing a fine role are they not. We'll have to see the outcome of course.

But isn't it odd. That tug of war. Moving people back and forth. Knocking them off balance. The drama washing machine of uncertainty.

All part of preping the people for "any" possible outcome.

Does it make people feel dirty being so shamelessly used? A little? Any wiser perhaps?

I don't think the elections are 100% corrupt. I do suspect certain officials in select states are more willing to do their masters bidding than others. Yes I do. District lines get changed. Voting machines programed. Human instinct to want to be with a winner. The human ability to be almost entirely subjective and to not think critically. A little here, a little there. Just enough to get the desired outcome while disenfranchising the people.

Will they get the person in office they want. They almost always do. But not every single time. Of course when that rarity occurs how will that newly elected president carry out the people's intent when the people are all playing a spectator sport and are apathetic while corporations will act quickly, cruelly, decisively.

Maybe we need America 2.0
edit on 8-11-2016 by Apollumi because: can't spell

top topics

join