It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks #26 with links to all WikiLeaks 1-25 & Helpful Links

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: imthegoat
Email ID# 40202
This one I find VERY interesting!!!! Good find Imthegoat!!!!!
It is VERY long so I don't want to link it ALL! It is talking about the people help in Gitmo for 9/11 crimes. They are being represented by Hillary's people!?!?!?!?!?!? Check this part out....

This is far from over. Guilty pleas have not been entered or accepted, and we are a long way off (I hope) from sentencing. What we have done by providing expert civilian defense counsel is ensure that the worst case scenario (pleas, entering of pleas, and sentencing) did not happen in the remaining days of the Bush administration. Without the ACLU and NACDL's involvement, I can immodestly speculate that that almost certainly would have happened this week.

We are grateful for your continued support and interest in this work. What was most difficult for all of us was hearing the 9/11 family members who were down there say that they were proud of America and the way in which the defendants were being afforded justice. They are earnest, well-intentioned people who suffered a great loss, and I can only imagine the mix of emotions that they were feeling as they were sitting in the courtroom alongside of us. But the fact is that their grievous loss and hope for justice does not fix the fact that this Commission process is NOT the best example of American justice, as it is a system that allows hearsay, coerced confessions and evidence gleaned from torture and waterboarding.

The seesaw proceedings Monday raised and then postponed the prospect of a conviction in a case that has become the centerpiece of the system of military justice created by the Bush administration. A conviction would have capped a seven-year quest for justice after the 2001 attacks, but the delay in entering pleas will probably extend the process beyond the end of the Bush presidency.

This is written by Anthony Romero. And I take it to mean that he does not feel that they are receiving the justice they should....WHAT!?!?!

I wish I could link the whole email (PLEASE look it up!!!!) Maybe I am just misunderstanding his tone but he is GLAD they cannot plead guilty while Bush is still President!?! WTF!!!!!

Yeah it seems that way to be honest. I found another one that might be interesting, not sure what to make of it honestly, but they're talking about "secure data rooms,"

"With help from Sonal and her gang at Google, Chuq Yang (our IT staffer)
has set up secure data rooms. You should be receiving emails inviting
you to the rooms. The way that the rooms are set up is like this.."

"The one thing you should know is that contrary to the log-in
instructions, we're not giving out "transition2008.com" email addresses.
We think that would compromise our ability to keep this whole enterprise
under wraps."

/podesta-emails/emailid/42463
edit on 11/2/2016 by imthegoat because: Added email id

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well it is so nice to know that even as they were being investigated they were making jokes. Guess this is all just fun and games to them. Again this one is a long string so not really able to do a full screen shot and the formatting goes all to hell when I tried to copy...but I seem to have the good bits.

So did they just create fake accounts for the Bush's??????

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Goat - I think maybe this is something like Google Documents. Reading through the email that is how it sounds to me. This keeps them from having to send document. Instead they just upload and whoever has access this location can see the documents without having to send them encrypted.

We use WebEx rooms for meetings in this way at work. I have a room and if I give you the code you can hop in without me having to create a new one each time.

It is supposed to make it easier to stay secure but it also makes it easier to hide things.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So they warn John to be careful being tied to this campaign but no one is worried about what she is doing to the American people?????

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

My God,look at all those links! Does anyone think anything good will happen if Hillary wins?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Goat - I think maybe this is something like Google Documents. Reading through the email that is how it sounds to me. This keeps them from having to send document. Instead they just upload and whoever has access this location can see the documents without having to send them encrypted.

We use WebEx rooms for meetings in this way at work. I have a room and if I give you the code you can hop in without me having to create a new one each time.

It is supposed to make it easier to stay secure but it also makes it easier to hide things.....

I took this as more collusion links with Google. I very well could have taken it wrong though.

The Sonal mentioned in the email (Sonal Shah) has quite the resume, including government positions, and her wiki says she's employed by the white house. She works with Google.organization.

Sonal Wiki

top topics

<< 1   >>

join