It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks #26 with links to all WikiLeaks 1-25 & Helpful Links

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

OK, so I have pulled the links and formatting provided by JadedandCynical & IgnoranceIsntBliss and thought that I would round all of this up together.
WikiLeaks Twitter

Here is the #WikiLeaks search that seems to be going off the rails this morning!

Today's Drop
(43104 results, viewing 1 to 50)

WikiLeaks #26
#PodestaEmails26

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:
Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 / #PodestaEmails
Podesta Emails PART 2 / #PodestaEmails2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails3
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 / #PodestaEmails4
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 5 / #PodestaEmails5
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6 / #PodestaEmails6
Wikileaks 7 Just Released! / #PodestaEmails7
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails8
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9 / #PodestaEmails9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails! / #PodestaEmails10
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails11
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released / #PodestaEmails15
Wikileaks Release 16 / #PodestaEmails16
Wikileaks Relase 17 / #PodestaEmails17
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
Release WikiLeaks #21 / #PodestaEmails21
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
WikiLeaks Release 23
Release Wikileaks #24 (plus summaries to others)
Release # 25

SEE ALSO:
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!
ShadowProof

OK ladies & gentlemen, here is email dump #26. I haven’t had a chance to dig through yet. Hopefully we will find some more gems hidden. Wikileaks has not put up their link yet, so a few of the top links might now work yet (but they should as soon as they update).
Again, please be careful about emails that are hidden within Spam messages. Also yesterday we noticed a lot of hoax type emails hidden within the twitter hashtag. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE research before posting. We can all easily get caught!
Still waiting to see what Phase 3 is going to be!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Additional chances for mischief.
So now oversight committees are creating mischief? OK, why are they giving warning before they are being investigated?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So they completely invented the yoga emails story.

What a bunch of freaking sad ass liars.
A lot of good stuff I am seeing so far, including an admission that 'foreign donor money' doesn't 'go to the foundation anyway'.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Arghh.. those acronyms. I swear government uses them to keep those of us who pay their salaries in the dark. WHAT is "HJC" ...and What e-mails were to be posted in 2016 by the State Department?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its well known inside the belt-way( Washington) Kadzik is a clan Clinton Comrade, but not to the general public.
This is why the dissemination of these docs is so important.
The American people have to be informed about how corrupt things really are.

Outstanding Release by the way M !!

Buck

edit on 2-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Washington Times: 10 Scandals revealed by WikiLeaks

1. Mrs. Clinton had a cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
2. The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill”
3. Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”
4. The Clinton campaign was in touch with DOJ officials regarding the release of her emails.
5. The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails.
6. Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
7. Mrs. Clinton spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backwards”.
8. Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggle of the middle class.
9. Mrs. Clinton campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
10. The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Do you have the Email ID? I have seen that on Twitter but have not been able to locate it on WikiLeaks yet. I really want to see that whole email!!!!

a reply to: carewemust
Yeah, the acronyms are killing me! There was one yesterday talking about (our)HRC and (the other) HRC. Looked like they were talking about a Hillary double, but no....it was the human rights council! LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the new thread and keeping the drip going .Just marking it to follow and will drop of a short news vid

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subject: Heads up
To: John Podesta

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division
will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another
filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that
indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the
emails.

Guess who Lynch put in charge of the 650K emails from Weiners laptop?

OOPs missed Martin75's post above!!! sorry for the dup info

edit on Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:26:56 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

House Judiciary Committee

Martin75, once again thank you for keeping ATS in the loop with these revelations. Having had a whole heaping helping of crap shoved on to my plate, I have a much greater appreciation for what my dad has been dealing with that I never knew existed. It has also, unfortunately, reduced the amount of concentration I have to spare for events outside my family circle and so I now must rely on others, such as yourself, to bring forth information on these doings.

Also, pay attention to who was sending the heads up in Martin75's post here.

Hillary, the user of people and her campaign view the African American people this way:

If the AfAm vote is Hillary's firewall, we need to do more to ensure it > stays that way.

/podesta-emails/emailid/43053

rlevant tweet

Keep up the great work everyone!

You can tell the cockroaches are nervous about all this light we're shining on them...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Washington Times: 10 Scandals revealed by WikiLeaks

1. Mrs. Clinton had a cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
2. The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill”
3. Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”
4. The Clinton campaign was in touch with DOJ officials regarding the release of her emails.
5. The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails.
6. Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
7. Mrs. Clinton spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backwards”.
8. Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggle of the middle class.
9. Mrs. Clinton campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
10. The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.

That list is missing the Clinton Foundation money laundering scandal..... and it is growing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
twitter.com...

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subject: Heads up
To: John Podesta

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division
will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another
filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that
indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the
emails.

Guess who Lynch put in charge of the 650K emails from Weiners laptop?

OOPs missed Martin75's post above!!! sorry for the dup info

Kazik sent it from his personal email account. Sneaky.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well this email explains a lot. If they only see themselves as part-time Americans then they have no problem ripping off the full-time Americans!

And that is why you want to keep the minimum wage so low. Everyday Americans care about their community. Part-time Americans, not so much.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If I am reading this correctly they think it's a game to hide Clinton from the press. The more I read the madder I get!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, as these threads get kind of hard to follow after awhile, but podesta-emails/emailid/43027 is interesting to say the least. Not sure which release its from either.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can anyone understand this?

podesta-emails/emailid/40202

Is that something that should be discussed with John Podesta or any member or Hillary's camp?

It's an email from hms@Sandlerfoundation to Podesta with the subject "Guantanamo Update" talking about 5 defendants from the 9/11 case wanting to enter a guilty plea or something.
edit on 11/2/2016 by imthegoat because: Oops

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Email ID#43027

Following up on the conversation this morning about needing more arrows in our quiver on Wall Street, I wanted to float one idea. In October 2014, HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, precisely for the purpose of having something we could show people if ever asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those fat cats. It's definitely not as tough or pointed as we would write it now, but it's much more than most people would assume she was saying in paid speeches. (Full transcript is attached and key riff is pasted below.) Perhaps at some point there will be value in sharing this with a reporter and getting a story written. Upside would be that when people say she's too close to Wall Street and has taken too much money from bankers, we can point to evidence that she wasn't afraid to speak truth to power. Downside would be that we could then be pushed to release transcripts from all her paid speeches, which would be less helpful (although probably not disastrous). In the end, I'm not sure this is worth doing, but wanted to flag it so you know it's out there. *Deutsche Bank AG* *Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton* *New York, NY* *Tuesday, October 07, 2014*

Maybe it's just me but this email (there was more to it but they were just fluffing Roosevelt otherwise) makes it sound like they created a speech transcript just in case she was forced to release one. They wanted something that they could show people. Even discussed that it could cause them demand the other speeches be released. Looks like we are back to the 1 public view versus 1 private view.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Email ID# 40202
This one I find VERY interesting!!!! Good find Imthegoat!!!!!
It is VERY long so I don't want to link it ALL! It is talking about the people help in Gitmo for 9/11 crimes. They are being represented by Hillary's people!?!?!?!?!?!? Check this part out....

This is far from over. Guilty pleas have not been entered or accepted, and we are a long way off (I hope) from sentencing. What we have done by providing expert civilian defense counsel is ensure that the worst case scenario (pleas, entering of pleas, and sentencing) did not happen in the remaining days of the Bush administration. Without the ACLU and NACDL's involvement, I can immodestly speculate that that almost certainly would have happened this week.

We are grateful for your continued support and interest in this work. What was most difficult for all of us was hearing the 9/11 family members who were down there say that they were proud of America and the way in which the defendants were being afforded justice. They are earnest, well-intentioned people who suffered a great loss, and I can only imagine the mix of emotions that they were feeling as they were sitting in the courtroom alongside of us. But the fact is that their grievous loss and hope for justice does not fix the fact that this Commission process is NOT the best example of American justice, as it is a system that allows hearsay, coerced confessions and evidence gleaned from torture and waterboarding.

The seesaw proceedings Monday raised and then postponed the prospect of a conviction in a case that has become the centerpiece of the system of military justice created by the Bush administration. A conviction would have capped a seven-year quest for justice after the 2001 attacks, but the delay in entering pleas will probably extend the process beyond the end of the Bush presidency.

This is written by Anthony Romero. And I take it to mean that he does not feel that they are receiving the justice they should....WHAT!?!?!

I wish I could link the whole email (PLEASE look it up!!!!) Maybe I am just misunderstanding his tone but he is GLAD they cannot plead guilty while Bush is still President!?! WTF!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

/podesta-emails/emailid/8961

Not sure what exactly her Staff felt she was lying about or refusing to really apologize for but interesting comments none the less

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-09-04 20:50 Subject: Re: She rocked it!!

I mean what is really the big deal to say I made a mistake with not having two emails and I'm sorry.

On Friday, September 4, 2015, Neera Tanden wrote: > Everyone wants her to apologize. And she should. Apologies are like her > Achilles heel. But she didn't seem like a bitch in the interview. And > she said the word sorry. She will get to a full apology in a few > interviews.

'[email protected]' wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished. Press takeaway was the whine of [but "she >> really didn't apologize to the American people" I am beginning to think >> Trump is on to something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join