It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think the NWO is propping up for the 2008 elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Who do you think the NWO is propping up for the 2008 elections?
You know its already going on. I dont think John Mcain will be one he is not a big enough yes man. Proballly Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. What is your opions?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Maybe Arnold Swartzennegar if the constitution is ammended. Maybe they've secretly cloned Ronald Reagan and his twin can take over!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Maybe Arnold Swartzennegar if the constitution is ammended. Maybe they've secretly cloned Ronald Reagan and his twin can take over!!

What the film "demolition man",
Swartzennegar was president of the United States. I found it interesting when i watched the clip on Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Kerry will be back for the Democrats.....and Republican? Some other puppet picked by the NWO....Hillary Clinton? Please...not time for a female president yet. Jeb Bush? Not gonna do it...wouldn't be prudent. No one in their right mind would vote for another Bush...so I think the NWO is smart enough to know that. Arnold? *LMAO*.....never happen. They're not going to change the constitution for that. And if the NWO has that capability and they use it to get Arnold voted in, then this world is in sorrier shape than I realized.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bush maybe the last president s-elected...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Arnold? *LMAO*.....never happen. They're not going to change the constitution for that. And if the NWO has that capability and they use it to get Arnold voted in, then this world is in sorrier shape than I realized.

www.amendforarnold.org...
www.arnoldexposed.com...

Some people arn't laughing about it!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As for who they are propping up.. probably Jeb, or Rice.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am going to say it is Hillary....hook line and sinker.

Seams to me her ~UPCOMING~ was the entire reason the Republicans won again this time around.....cant run a democrat against a standing democrat.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why another manchurian candidate, that's who!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Condi vs. Hillary. Don't know who will win yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
next year to Bohemiam(sp?) Grove, they ALWAYS have the "NEXT" President there three summers before, to "check his creditenals" b4 he/she? goes public as a canidate. Besides, I'm already voting third party(more than likey Constitutionalist Party.). If their going to turn voting into a joke, then I'm gonna turn the "two party system" into a joke.

Truth be told, I don't know,but I'm not voting for her/him and I'll probably fight them politicaly on here.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
definately CLINT EASTWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

1. republican

2. said he would kill michael moore if he ever showed up on clint's door step with camera's!!

Please, please let it be CLINT EASTWOOD (He's mayor of Palm Springs I think)

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
NWO and elections dont go hand in hand...I say its none other than George W. Bush.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
NWO and elections dont go hand in hand...I say its none other than George W. Bush.

If he uses the patriot act to prevent elections, then yes,
otherwise he cant

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It all depends on how close the NWO is to completing what is in front of them right now.

I personally think that the NWO will select Hilary and Rudy, but dont quote me on that.

Bill Clinton's name is being thrown around as the next secretary general of the UN. If Bill indeed did become that role, then putting Hilary on the Dem's ballot for '08 would be their one way ticket to a one world government.

Think about it... The United States is basically the only country keeping the UN from having its one world powers. Once the UN gets ahold of our armed forces and gets to dispatch them as they please, thats when we recieve chaos.

But for the NWO, it would be extremly smart of them to get both Clinton's running the world. They would set the gears in motion faster than anyone imaginable. Hilary would hand Bill the US and we would all be doomed.

OR

Maybe, just maybe people would realize what kind of tyrants the Clinton's are and would revolt, and cause the second revolution. Personally I cant see that happening, but if both Clintons ran the globe, we would have all sorts of contraversy.

But all in all, the next prez will be a Democrat, because it seems to me from what I have seen in the past, Republican presidents deal with foreign policy, and Democratic presidents deal with domestic issues. At home we are being invaded of our God given, and Constitution given rights. A democratic president, especially one like Hilary would rob us of almost all our rights.

top topics

join