It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trump sextape you say? (calm down ladies it'll be on the internet soon enough..)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
do you smell that?..... it smells like desperation!

In what seems to be a last ditch effort by the media to get their anointed candidate into power, more shocking ''rumors'' are being put out by the press. (ignore that there is no evidence, no proof, no photos, no video's.. just the word of a journalist)

at 840am CNN presented an article stating Clinton has 1 week to make trump unacceptable..
edition.cnn.com...

(CNN)Hillary Clinton needs to make Donald Trump unacceptable again.
With Democratic nerves jangling amid tightening polls and the fallout of the FBI's email curveball in the final days of the election, Clinton is fervently trying to make the race about Trump's character and foibles -- not hers.

1hr and 20minutes later Australian media put up the total nonsense news article about a Trump Sex Tape.
Link

The media collusion is global!

With no proof or evidence the rumor is being planted that Russia has Trump on film in an orgy that was secretly filmed in Russia.

A number of media outlets are reporting on the Republican presidential candidate’s possible connections to Russia following calls from US Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid for the FBI to release “explosive” information.
Mother Jones has published claims Russian intelligence “compromised” Mr Trump during his visits to Moscow and could “blackmail him”.
Soon after the story appeared, Andrea Chalupa, a journalist and author whose grandfather was tortured as a political prisoner under Stalin’s rule, noted on Twitter that in intel circles “the story goes FSB (formerly known as the KGB) filmed Trump in an orgy while in Russia. Yes, this all ends in a Trump sex tape”.

Note the very real attempts at pulling on heart strings..

a journalist and author whose grandfather was tortured as a political prisoner under Stalin’s rule

... because if you are related to a tortured Russian - your story must be true!

Now, if Trumps on tape having an orgy with a plethora of beautiful Russian ladies.... I dont think that will hurt his polling.. Truthfully, I think men will probably want to vote for him more.
edit on 1/11/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Well , they Better Hurry the Hell Up with it . 1 Week to go before these Buttwipes are Out of Power.....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Well funny enough, Trump did appear in multiple soft core Playboy adult movies, although he never had sex in any of them. Gross...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Murdoch is Australian, his most loyal crew are down under. If he thinks that will hurt Trump, he has just made him what everyman secretly wants to be . No doubt the Ruskies have a lot of dirt on western politicians, as we would have a lot on theirs . Who said politics is a dirty game?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Really makes me wonder what exactly we will be seeing on the evening of Nov.7

Going to be a historic media meltdown.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The media making this out to be whoever drills the last 3 pt scandal on the other candidate wins. People already decided before the primaries yet the polls are bouncing around like a rubber ball. Complete BS. What it looks like is the DNC is scared out of their mind. He's getting stronger, not weaker.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hes gonna schlong her even worse then Obama did

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I would have thought any video footage of Trump doing anything with anyone at any time would have been enough to make him unacceptable.

And it would have, if he wasn't running against Hillary.

For the first time, we have two candidates with unfavorable ratings near 50%. People don't want to vote for either of these goobers, and yet they will, because they believe the only way to stop Dope #1 is to vote for Dope #2.

The strangle-hold the two party system has on America isn't good for anyone, accept the parties themselves and the wealthy elites who own them.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Given the last Trump scandal tape. It wouldn't surprise me if this is actually Putin at an orgy and they photoshop Trump's head over top.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well funny enough, Trump did appear in multiple soft core Playboy adult movies, although he never had sex in any of them. Gross...

You know what's gross? Pedophilia and the Clintons are getting exposed for their trips on the lolita express. All aboard. You should join the real thread of real corruption and real conspiracies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My mother is a Trump hater like you. Can't seem to reason with her. So I sent her an email with all the damning videos done by Steven Pieczenik. Haven't heard a peep, perhaps still having a meltdown. Maybe you might too so better not review the thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, not funny, worse than any movie, but true story:
Clinton did appear multiple times in Court to get a pedophile off a charge of raping a 13 year old, whom Hillary knew to be guilty
Truly gross......absolute lowest of the low....and some people want to vote for her....unconscionable...gross.....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow cool. "The billionaire that conquered Clinton, made America great again, AND had his way with a bunch of Russian beauties!"

Ha, now tell me, is there anything more American than THAT?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Wow cool. "The billionaire that conquered Clinton, made America great again, AND had his way with a bunch of Russian beauties!"

Ha, now tell me, is there anything more American than THAT?

Yeah. Just about anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
For the first time, we have two candidates with unfavorable ratings near 50%.

I'm sorry but I dont agree with that one bit. This is far from a 50/50 race of approval.

There's mountains of evidence of collusion by the media with the DNC, we all know this - we see it daily its saturated. Now, I'm not saying Trump isnt a bit of a pig at times and hasnt said stupid things, but the main stream media invents criticism if it cant find any on a given day.

If you look at the rallies the two of them hold, there's a massive difference.. 50/50 would be a dream for Clinton/Kaine right now... 30/70 would be a dream for them... their approval compared to Trump is minuscule.

Clinton/Kaine Rallies:

Trump/Pence Rallies:

I'll give you a minute to play ''spot the difference''

Then you have the social media comparisons..

Facebook
Trump: 10,174,358 Likes
Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Twitter
Trump: 10.6 million followers
Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Youtube Live Stream
Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream
Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream

Instagram
Trump: 2.2 million followers
Clinton: 1.8 million followers

Reddit
Trump: 197,696 subscribers
Hillary: 24,429 subscribers
Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Did you see that?... Hillary for Prison has more than double the amount of followers than Hillary herself.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

and those are 3 months old ... articles I'm reading the distance between the two has increased.

It's a total lie the polls saying Clinton has a 1pt lead, or that trump has a 1pt lead.. a total, media - collusion lie.

Go and talk to 20 people on the street and ask them who they support..

Trumps ''favourable'' rating is higher than 65%.. id put $$ on it! (I have.. williamhill allows betting on the election and Trumps a $4 longshot!)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Ive heard trump and epstein go way back.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hes gonna schlong her even worse then Obama did

😂 Seeing your little avatar saying that , 😂 omg

That said, I'm wondering what we're going to see the day after the election.....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Greggers
For the first time, we have two candidates with unfavorable ratings near 50%.

I'm sorry but I dont agree with that one bit. This is far from a 50/50 race of approval.

It's completely true. In fact, as of last week (before the FBI announcement) Trump's unfavorable rating was hovering near 56%, and Hillary's was about 46%.

People do not like these two asshats.

But hey, maybe the next favorability poll will show more people disliking Hillary than Trump. You can dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

did they pull the story? lol

Sadly our media in Australia is compromised like the rest. Same globalist agenda narrative.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Why on Earth would anyone even joke about this?

This thread killed my appetite so bad I just put down my Reese's cup.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Isnt there also something about BOTH the Clintons trips to sex slave island on the lolita express also about to come out?

Maybe this is an attempt to curve that rumor....though if they are both true, Trump is awesome and the Clintons are monsters....

edit on 11 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join