It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOS - Pyramids and Monoliths as rescue signs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just breezing through Pyramid and Monolith Youtube videos.

It seems as though Pyramids and Monoliths are all over the Earth, ascending higher and higher.

Until - Kaput.

Building stops - stones half-finished, just disappeared.

Egypt, Easter Island , Sri Lanka etc

Could it be that a stranded group tried to send an SOS to Space to attract attention rather like lighting a bonfire when shipwrecked on an island in the past in order to attract the attention of a passing ship

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Honestly never thought of it that way, but it's a decent theory.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadys321

No, it really isn't, seeing as how all of those structures have a known purpose.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

Just so you know, those monuments were created thousands of years apart. Just from your examples, the famous heads on Easter Island were created sometime between 1250-1500 AD. And many of the pyramids in Egypt were built in the 2500s BC, meaning they were built roughly 4,000 years apart.

link   

link   

I think a cataclysm and a quick one, all the stone monuments were built to withstand massive earthquakes, that's why they still stand while much later designs are crumbling.

The flood stories from around the world and the Atlantis myths, make me think that was when this worldwide culture ceased to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

What worldwide culture?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The culture that built all the pyramids in China, Bosnia, Egypt, South America & the stone monuments of the world.

I know there were recreations much later on done by cultures trying to mimic the earlier monuments but the likes of Stonehenge & the great pyramid are much earlier than current history tells us.

edit on 1-11-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: Add video

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

I think a cataclysm and a quick one, all the stone monuments were built to withstand massive earthquakes, that's why they still stand while much later designs are crumbling.

The flood stories from around the world and the Atlantis myths, make me think that was when this worldwide culture ceased to be.

I think your making a correlation where none exists.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens a few days ago, about monoliths.

They suggested they're some sort of energy grid around the world (because of the stone used) and all connected and they communicate with Aliens or something like that.

Well i dought they were used as an energy grid connecting to electrical currents,, but possibly they are a way of representing how well they can build and other civilisations done the same, as in, look what we can do or maybe a way of saying they have a higher power/rich culture, like a big sign saying come here.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I made a post in another thread that deals with this, I would recommend reading the book in the ATS thread I posted, it's a great bit of research one of our members did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe building them gave the masses something to do other than revolt.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

No, it really isn't, seeing as how all of those structures have a known purpose.

And what purpose is that? Enlighten us as you must have been living in all those eras to know, weren't you?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The (Atlas) balls (in Bosnia and other places) represent decapitations (at the atlas bone junction, the C1) IMO.

Just like in Atlas Shrugged (oh the pun of hanging) is about oncoming Communism. Heads will roll. Corporation CEO's will have public executions will occur just as in China (to the public's delight) when the people find out just how corrupt corporations have become (Communications companies spying on citizens, food companies poisoning, and on and on. Atlas Shrugged is nothing except the opposite.

John Galt is coming for us all in our ridiculous social behavior and splendor.

But, then again I have a morbid sense of humour.

edit on 1-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

The culture that built all the pyramids in China, Bosnia, Egypt, South America & the stone monuments of the world.

The ones in China are really more like hills than they are pyramids, there are no pyramids in Bosnia, and the pyramids in Egypt and South America were made by entirely different groups of people thousands of years apart.
edit on 11/2/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Even if they didn't, there's better and easier ways to "send an SOS to Space to attract attention" than to stack up 6 million tons of limestone - and do so repeatedly all over the world.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shipman

It seems as though Pyramids and Monoliths are all over the Earth, ascending higher and higher.

Could it be that a stranded group tried to send an SOS to Space to attract attention..

No.

The Pyramids are indeed an SOS.

But, it's an SOS sent down through time.

Not to outer space, nor to aliens.

It's an SOS for us mankind.

To understand the message, you have to examine all the religions on the earth.

The antient souls believed in "reincarnation".

They believed that their souls would take on new human bodies, again and again, down through time.

However, mankind goes through a long cycle of progressing and regressing. Man becomes advanced, gains lots of knowledge, then sinks back down, forgetting everything, and has to start over again, to regain his knowledge. The antient indians referred to this as the Kalpas. We go from the dark ages, to ages of enlightenment, and back down again to another dark age.

So, whenever mankind gains enlightenment, he builds a monument, usually a pyramid, that encodes such advanced information, that only an enlightened race of beings could know.

During the dark ages, these pyramids are not understood, and just appear to be a colossal waste of time and energy to have been built.

But, when men get enlightened again, he suddenly understands the pyramids, their form, and function, and realizes that he "mankind" has been at this level of enlightenment before. He also understands what is happening, that his descendants are doomed to regress and sink back down into another dark age.

You know the popular saying, "Those who do not remember the past, are condemned to repeat it."

So, ancient enlightened man sent an SOS to future enlightened man to get us out of this never-ending cycle.

That's the SOS.

The beings that are stranded is us.

When we "wake up" once again, we realize it. And either fix the problem, or send another SOS down through time.

We'll keep sending these SOS's, i.e. building monuments like pyramids, until one day someone figures out how to help.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know some hate the idea but I went ahead and gave a star and flag purely for trying to think outside the box, we should always encourage people to come at anything from a new angle if possible... it never dawned on me, maybe the earliest were an SoS and decedents passed on the thinking and as time passed the truth fell apart and the other myths were used to explain doing it over and over again...

Or I could be way to tired, and rambling I dont know... but I saw A for an outside the box thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
yes its true what you say, but many of them hit that period of 4500 years ago. To me that says a lot! after the destruction lets build some really strong buildings. Guess what they were really well built, cause they are still standing.!a reply to: enlightenedservant

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes, they just need some batteries.

<<   2 >>

join