It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago finally beat the two hour mark for shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What more can you say?
Somebody is shot in Chicago every two hours.
A murder happens in under twelve hours.
Definitely a sad state of affairs for such a nice city.

The below link has lots of stats that I found interesting like race, gender and arrests.

heyjackass.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Shot-In-The-Junk-O-Meter???

Ahhhhahahahahah

edit on 31102016 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Shot in the ass o-meter too...lol

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

From what I understand a lot of those are self inflicted believe it or not. The gun is tucked into front waistband or front pocket with the safety off and when the "victim" goes to grab for it they end up shooting themselves. Darwinism in action I suppose.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Gun control at it's finest!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I read in the Chicago Tribune this morning (nov 1st) that as of last night Chicago has hit the 600 mark.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe Trump's first priority as president should be to wall off Chicago, not the Mexican border.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

From what I understand a lot of those are self inflicted believe it or not. The gun is tucked into front waistband or front pocket with the safety off and when the "victim" goes to grab for it they end up shooting themselves. Darwinism in action I suppose.

With the way gangstas are wearing their pants you would think more knee caps are in danger...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I know its a serious issue but that one made me laugh.

Also the comment about Darwinism, isn't it fitting that when a gun in tucked into the front of someones pants the piece they shoot off is the bit that spawns offspring.

EDIT: if you think that its mean to laugh at injury's you are right, its mean. But just remeber guns have saftys and people use holsters so that accidents dont happen, the same way i dont close my eyes when i use a knife.
edit on b1010854 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

I know its a serious issue but that one made me laugh.

Also the comment about Darwinism, isn't it fitting that when a gun in tucked into the front of someones pants the piece they shoot off is the bit that spawns offspring

[/quote

Not nearly enough it seems

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I say we airdrop a couple million FP-45 Liberators into chicago and rescue them from their overbearing gun control laws.
Let the problem sort itself out

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's extremely discouraging to see the degradation of humanity, even more so when it's within government control that's supposed to 'fix' us. Maybe Kurt Russel's movie should have been "Escape from Chicago" instead of New York since it seems New York has turned out to be a shining beautiful Big Apple!

I feel sad for the many Chicagoans, victims of fear, crime and overall helplessness. Caught in big cage, I hope they can find the escape hatch.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Heyjackass used to have a "honor roll" section a couple of years ago. Looks like they took it down.

Basically, they post the mug shots / criminal record of the thugs involved in the shooting. Naturally they called it the honor roll because it seems like every time one of these thugs get involved in something, you get a grandma or mother talking about how they were on the "honor roll" or turning their life around.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If the Chicago African American community votes for Hillary, they're sending a message that they like the violence more than the chance at positive change. Crazy..but true. They can't say that no one told them there was an alternative.

top topics

join