It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This will never happen, but...

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

We'll find out soon enough.

It's obvious the American political system is breaking down. It's been crumbling for some time now, and the establishment elite know it and they're properly frightened. Donald Trump, the vulgarian at their gates, is a symptom, not a cause. Hillary Clinton and husband Bill are both cause and effect.

If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea.

But what will Hillary do?

She'll stick and ride this out and turn her anger toward Comey. For Hillary and Bill Clinton, it has always been about power, about the Clinton Restoration and protecting fortunes already made by selling nothing but political influence.

She'll remind the nation that she's a woman and that Donald Trump said terrible things about women. If there is another notorious Trump video to be leaked, the Clintons should probably leak it now. Then her allies in media can talk about misogyny and sexual politics and the headlines can be all about Trump as the boor he is and Hillary as champion of female victims, which she has never been.

Call for Hillary to Step Aside

I wonder if this will be an isolated call, from the Chicago Tribune, or if in the coming days more of the Media will join in.

I suppose it will depend on what is learned over the next week about what has been discovered on Wiener's computer, and what Wikileaks and others reveal as their final November Surprises...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This has hardened my heart even more against republicans.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yep! Democrat all the way down the ticket!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Ummm...against Republicans...?

I thought The Drunken one was a democrat...I thought the corruption being exposed was all on the dark side of the force...

Talk about a disconnect...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yes, against republicans who vote for lawmakers that spend their time writing laws against women, commissions, hearings, committees against women. I am against this republican party being in control anymore. I am sick of it. Trump can have foundations, money making schemes, twitter all day long with no retribution. Just like the republican who lied to us and started a war, no retribution, just smoke and mirrors with Benghazi. Where are the charges for Hillary Clinton now? Otherwise, gossip and mass hysteria.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
wasn't trump asked to step down???

how did that go.
I bet that there is still more emails, just in case hillary happens to win, they can just keep letting more lose month after month, year after year. none of which is so damning that they could be considered criminal, and many that will be portrayed as saying more than they say.
ya know, kind of like the planned parenthood fiasco, investigation after investigation, followed by another investigation. all of which results in nothing but wasted money.
it's the republican way!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Hillary wants a no fly zone over syria

No fly zone = shooting Russian jets down=war with Russia = WW3 = We all #ing die.

I dont care if Trump kills a woman live on TV, that would still be better than billions dying in WW #ing 3.

Republicans idiocy is isolated with the USA and its your problems to sort out, hillarys idiocy will spill out and screw the world up.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Imagine for a moment what America will become after the Pope stated that America must down size during his Sept 2015 visit and Jesuit Tim Kaine being POTUS.

The globalists want hell on earth and with Romes recent 6.6 earthquake, Lucifer has probably birthed out his little antiChrist through the cracks in the earths crust now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Too late. Trump will be forced to make a decision too. He would sell us out for a profit and send his family off the planet. See, I can make up my own gossip.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Is Trump under FBI investigation?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

No, he's a man and a republican. Like he said, he can do anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You've obviously done no research on Hillary Clinton whatsoever, I'm assuming you will vote her because girl power or something to that nature.

link   

Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

Yep . All the way to another country...pull an Assange. Perhaps they can be harbored together

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Too late. Trump will be forced to make a decision too. He would sell us out for a profit and send his family off the planet. See, I can make up my own gossip.

It is not gossip.

Hillary has stated she wants a no fly zone over syria.

That is a stupid and reckless move and does not benfit the USA but puts YOU and the world in mortal danger.

What the hell is a point of social reform if you all get nuked?
edit on 31-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because she represent and promotes the National Democratic Platform. I'm voting against Trump because his election will promote the National Republican Platform, which in my opinion is detrimental to the welfare of our nation.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I for one believe anyone who votes for Hillary should be the first ones shipped to Syria and drafted for war with Russia.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That is a stupid and reckless move and does not benfit the USA but puts YOU and the world in mortal danger.

So, your advice to Hillary Clinton and all our military Chiefs of Staff and generals is to cede the area to Russia and Assad?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You guys still don't understand. Hillary or Trump were never the answer to that policy. We don't belong there, never did. Sorry, we really messed up Europe. I don't care about no fly zones, people just lie about wars and its benefits. Not only wars, but the fight for resources has begun. I see it in our small towns competing for resources to Russia. Someone needs to bring peace to the middle east, do you ever see that happening? Someone needs to make global plans for all the refugees from wars and climate change, do you see anyone doing that? Hug your family now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I dont want war either!

But hillary is not going to bring peace to the middle east!

hillary is the one going to start a war.

Infact both will.

Trump in partnership with Russia.

Hillary against Russia

I dont want ANY war but givin a choice I will pock trumps war as it doesn't mean nukes falling on me!
edit on 31-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

If you can't see what she is by now, nothing anyone says will open your eyes. The Democrats new defense is that 'Hillary didn't break the law, the server did. They are blaming a machine. Does that tell you anything about the Democrat mindset? That they will go so far as to blame a machine to get the heat off Hillary?
They know damn well she is guilty, the only ones who think she's innocent, are the ones still willing to ignore the evidence and vote for her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join