It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns that Russia will continue its aggression and NEVER back down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Dude just stop reading RT and tabloid news for a little while.
It'll ground you back into reality. Or ra reality less clouded by fear of imminent nuclear conflict between East and West coast.

In all seriousness, Russia is clearly not the aggressor.
I concur with elementalgrove.The neocons of America,specifically Hilary plans on funding terror groups to screw over Russia in Syria. It's obvious enough since Russia got kicked out of the UNHRC due it''s own efforts to stomp out ISIS,siding with it's ally Assad and playing a significant role in the Ukraine civil war. Which btw was supported by neocons like John McCain and Israel from the very start.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What else is new. Russia isn't going to be some country the U.S. can just stomp all over. Good for them

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I would never speak for this traitor and his cronies I suppose it's what they get using ELINT ALONE because Clinton (Bill) shifted them to rely on that rather than the traditional Humint which is done by contract or others instead of OUR OWN people,it's TOO hard to cover up.
THEY do this to target because this type of coward leads from behind politically (Or in this case RELIGIOUSLY).
What I want cannot legally be expressed ,in this regard.

<< 1   >>

join