It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit tells CNN it's Clinton news channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Saw this on another site thought I'd share

m.youtube.com...

She's Katie Hopkins and shoots from the hip !
This is what you need people to tell it how it is 👍
edit on 30-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Your video:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thx 👍a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21443591]Denoli[/post
Katie Hopkins? UK TV reality show celebrity? Why does anyone care what this horrible, untalented hag of a woman says about a the US elections? Just shows the news has become just another reality show. Except you probably get more truth from the apprentice! 😉

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueone
Katie Hopkins? UK TV reality show celebrity? Why does anyone care what this horrible, untalented hag of a woman says about a the US elections? Just shows the news has become just another reality show. Except you probably get more truth from the apprentice! 😉

I think she's saying the truth !
Nevermind what she is .

And I don't mind your opinion one bit

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Your video:

Stupid host wants to argue with the guest over Clinton News Network. lol!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Katie Hopkins, I don't know you but I totally agree with you. And thank you for tearing into that host(whom I do not know either), a wonderful segment to see her squirm.

P.S. Thank you, Denoli

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Ooooh Katie takes down the CNN bit o' fluff. I wonder if those watching could stand the sudden injection of truth...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Isn't "we're not biased we covered a poll that shows Trump ahead in Florida" sort of like saying, "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe she is right this time. But after some of the things she's said I shut my ears now when she speaks! Why anyone wants to know what a UK apprentice contestant thinks about the US election is beyond me. Guess it's shows it just entertainment and not actually news!

Hey - I don't mind your opinion either

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I really don't like Katie Hopkins but at least she called out CNN and was brave enough to to close down the hack interviewing her.
CNN is fighting a losing battle. They will soon realise that denial of what they are is not going to work and they either admit it and wear it or they change their ways.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
Isn't "we're not biased we covered a poll that shows Trump ahead in Florida" sort of like saying, "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" ?

CNN always do this - they skew their coverage 95% in favour of Clinton and then when questioned they bring up something from the remaining 5% and expect people to be stupid enough to believe them.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I really don't like Katie Hopkins but at least she called out CNN and was brave enough to to close down the hack interviewing her.
CNN is fighting a losing battle. They will soon realise that denial of what they are is not going to work and they either admit it and wear it or they change their ways.

That's her MO, she wasn't being clever. she was just being herself. Probably why she's "Marmite" in the UK, you either love her or loathe her lol

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Nevermind what she is .

She's a revolting right wing turd. The fact you agree with her says a lot about you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Nevermind what she is .

She's a revolting right wing turd. The fact you agree with her says a lot about you.

Thx if that's you diplomatic reasoning!
I admire your honesty

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Nevermind what she is .

Thx if that's you diplomatic reasoning!
I admire your honesty

My pleasure. Her one and only claim to fame in the UK is being a losing contestant in the UK version of the Apprentice - that's it - she is known for being a loser. Certain right wing newspapers employ her to write a column because it suits their demographic of people who think the colour of their skin and the fact that someone in their family at some point actually worked for a living makes them more entitled than others.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I agree with her on some points , some I don't , this I do .

Really she Can be a clown !and stands for most I can't stand .but on point with this interview.

I hated the kids name comments.

a reply to: uncommitted

edit on 30-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I agree with her on some points , some I don't , this I do .

Really she Can be a clown !and stands for most I can't stand .but on point with this interview.

I hated the kids name comments.

a reply to: uncommitted

Why on Earth would she agree with anything or anyone that isn't hard right? If you also fall into the same ................. bucket, good for you, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That woman is #ing poison, the absolute hatred that spews out of her mouth on a day to day basis is unreal, I'd pay to watch her get repeatedly punched

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t

That woman is #ing poison, the absolute hatred that spews out of her mouth on a day to day basis is unreal, I'd pay to watch her get repeatedly punched

I agree.
As for Katie Hopkins, she's not to be liked either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join