It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Whine Every Time a Democrat Gets Busted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
To be fair, both sides are guilty of this to some extent: every time a righty gets busted conservatives also whine and make excuses.

Yep. But I think we're supposed to ignore the right wing nutbags like Alex Jones, Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck, who whine, rant, and rail about EVERYTHING.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Their tears are the elixir of hope and change, each precious drop a moisturizer of justice.
Let the rivers flow.

I relish in em.....But dont kick em when they are down. I want the honors. I used to be one.

edit on 10/30/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm about as liberal as they come (unless the meaning of the word changed and no one informed me,) and I'm not at all perturbed that Clinton or anyone else is "busted." If anything, I'm perturbed that what I perceive as corruption is so often overlooked.

Liberal does not automatically mean Democrat. I'm liberal. I'm not a Democrat. In fact, there are plenty of Democrats - Clinton included - I have difficulty quantifying as truly liberal by my standards, but that's semantics for you I suppose. (No, I'm not a Libertarian, either.)

Peace.
edit on 10/30/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
More like this is the inevitable consequence of all those years of "if only you guys weren't so uptight about all those 'morals' and stuff ..." every time they'd hit us over the head with even the slightest whiff of impropriety.

First, they run into the first candidate the electorate decided to mostly ignore them on. Second, they end up nominating a crook with her own crime syndicate because their own standards have been relaxed that badly by all those years of "don't be so uptight" talk.

The result is this year's craptastic election.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good thing we have fake conservatives crying about crying liberals, durp durp liberals eat babies, fox news told me so.

Durp durp we is tough men, keep up the daily fake outrage, it reminds the rest of us who lives in The past.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

--Ronald Reagan

Silly. We don't think you eat babies. You abort them and then sell their body parts for profit.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

--Ronald Reagan

Silly. We don't think you eat babies. You abort them and then sell their body parts for profit.

I am against abortion personaly, as usual another fail to insult by someone who has way too much time on her hands to cry foul all the time, i do enjoy the banter do, reminds me how dumb people are.

Lol good old Reagan, the hero of the right, cough cough Iran contra affairs, did you get to see him live on tv saying sorry america but i lied to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I'm so disappointed in you tonight beeeeyotch. You are falling behind in your anti-liberal threads tonight. On a normal evening you usually have three or four by now. Let's pick up the pace here........

I almost didn't make a reply on this one but figured you and your buddies need someone specific to vent your gallows humor on so tonight I am volunteering. So up up and away with the dispersions. Let the debasement commence.
Edit. And just to give you a larger target, here are two to pounce on.

Isn't it debasing enough to have to vote Hillary?
It is Daddy. It is. And that is one thing that goes mostly unnoticed around here with all the vitriol between the two camps. That most if not all of the people I read around here who rail against Trump do so even though they think very little of Clinton.

Remember, this place is not a typical politically partisan website. The presumption, or rather the surface presumption around here is that it is comprised of people who for one reason or another have a self image of having at least in a cursory manner, seen beyond the everyday main stream malarkey enough to understand a deeper level of political realities.

Mrs. Clinton is a shambles and I bet that if you were to ask most of the more prolific anti-trumpers on this website, they would agree. Yet to most of the Trump supporters it seems to me that any denouncement of Trump is a ringing endorsement of Clinton. Not so.

Personally, I voted for Slick Willy, once. Prior to him I had voted third party three elections in a row. As the vote in 92 came around we were faced with 4 more years of Mr. New World Order Bush and I just could not place my vote with a third party and not vote for the only one who might defeat Bush. And even though Willy was last on my list of D contenders, I held my nose and voted for him. Once. His second term, I went back to third party.

I voted third party until 2008 and would have voted for McCain, but then he picked you know who and I ended up voting for Obama. In 2012 I wrote in Ron Paul.

But around here this is not enough for the Trumpers. There is no dialogue with them as this love fest of a thread demonstrates. Any one who calls out against Trump is a SJW, is called a blind and ignorant, brainwashed liberal with no sense of reality.

So if you ask me who I will vote for I will have to say either Clinton or just pass this year. Personally, my mother is 95 and has been cheering for a female president now for most of my life. I will either not vote at all or, hold my nose again and vote for Clinton so my mom can die a happy woman. Other than that, I know that with Clinton it will be her phony liberal business as usual and it will be a steady downhill slide into complete authoritarianism.

But Trump? Give me Ron Paul again, or even Rubio or Kasick and it would be hands down 'goodby Billery'.. But it is not. Trump blew the Republican debates out of the water and is himself a complete train wreck. I blame HIM for Clinton even being in the race. A decent R candidate and there would be no question at all.

In the meantime, around here at least, we anti trumpers are treated like small minded imbeciles. Sad really.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I'm so disappointed in you tonight beeeeyotch. You are falling behind in your anti-liberal threads tonight. On a normal evening you usually have three or four by now. Let's pick up the pace here........

I almost didn't make a reply on this one but figured you and your buddies need someone specific to vent your gallows humor on so tonight I am volunteering. So up up and away with the dispersions. Let the debasement commence.
Edit. And just to give you a larger target, here are two to pounce on.

Isn't it debasing enough to have to vote Hillary?
It is Daddy. It is. And that is one thing that goes mostly unnoticed around here with all the vitriol between the two camps. That most if not all of the people I read around here who rail against Trump do so even though they think very little of Clinton.

Remember, this place is not a typical politically partisan website. The presumption, or rather the surface presumption around here is that it is comprised of people who for one reason or another have a self image of having at least in a cursory manner, seen beyond the everyday main stream malarkey enough to understand a deeper level of political realities.

Mrs. Clinton is a shambles and I bet that if you were to ask most of the more prolific anti-trumpers on this website, they would agree. Yet to most of the Trump supporters it seems to me that any denouncement of Trump is a ringing endorsement of Clinton. Not so.

Personally, I voted for Slick Willy, once. Prior to him I had voted third party three elections in a row. As the vote in 92 came around we were faced with 4 more years of Mr. New World Order Bush and I just could not place my vote with a third party and not vote for the only one who might defeat Bush. And even though Willy was last on my list of D contenders, I held my nose and voted for him. Once. His second term, I went back to third party.

I voted third party until 2008 and would have voted for McCain, but then he picked you know who and I ended up voting for Obama. In 2012 I wrote in Ron Paul.

But around here this is not enough for the Trumpers. There is no dialogue with them as this love fest of a thread demonstrates. Any one who calls out against Trump is a SJW, is called a blind and ignorant, brainwashed liberal with no sense of reality.

So if you ask me who I will vote for I will have to say either Clinton or just pass this year. Personally, my mother is 95 and has been cheering for a female president now for most of my life. I will either not vote at all or, hold my nose again and vote for Clinton so my mom can die a happy woman. Other than that, I know that with Clinton it will be her phony liberal business as usual and it will be a steady downhill slide into complete authoritarianism.

But Trump? Give me Ron Paul again, or even Rubio or Kasick and it would be hands down 'goodby Billery'.. But it is not. Trump blew the Republican debates out of the water and is himself a complete train wreck. I blame HIM for Clinton even being in the race. A decent R candidate and there would be no question at all.

In the meantime, around here at least, we anti trumpers are treated like small minded imbeciles. Sad really.

How can you blame him for Hillary being in the race? It was preordained before this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That's all you have to say?? It was preordained? Of course she is the chosen of the Democratic Party. Old news. Has been for decades that she would run. But what I'm saying is that conservative Rambos, rather than picking a person with sensibility, with a reasonableness about them, with all the crappola coming out about her people, reasonable people are forced to pick between her and a bozo. Had he not fooled so many on the right, this election would now be a run-a-way for any strong Republican candidate. As it is, well, look at the polls. It's not because so many Democrats are so stupid, which of course they are, it's because so may stupid Republicans picked Mr. Trump.

Have you not seen the video out there now? From 2008. Trump is being interviewed and asked questions about Hillery and Bill. He comes right out and praises her. Calls her a fine woman. Calls Bill a GREAT president. He says she is honest and very intelligent. He says he knows them both very well that she is one of the best Senators ever. I mean, come on.

It's one thing to change ones mind, to have reevaluated ones position over the years, but to go from all the praise he heaped on her only eight years ago to what he is saying now is completely disengenous. It's not only a normal flip flop but a complete reversal. It's like saying black is white. Either he was lying then or he is lying now. I think he was lying both times, because that is his nature.

He is just like Jon Lovitz from SNL. His pathological liar skit. Google one from youtube and see. Even though tht character is a fiction and not imitating anyone, see how he speaks just like Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Xaphan
To be fair, both sides are guilty of this to some extent: every time a righty gets busted conservatives also whine and make excuses.

Yep. But I think we're supposed to ignore the right wing nutbags like Alex Jones, Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck, who whine, rant, and rail about EVERYTHING.

I'd learn to love the extreme denial if it wasn't frightening.

Bush fudged up....A LOT! Back then if we talked bad about him, the tears would flow. Reagan had many scandals and corruption, but he is the grandpappy of new conservatives so he can do nothing wrong.

Now we have this bozo today. The allegations against Bill Clinton regarding sexual assault are AUTOMATICALLY true. And heck for all I know they are but I have this strong preference for innocent until proven guilty. Now don't get me wrong, I certainly am aware that many men and women in power have great abilities to hush rape allegations.

BUT, when Trump is heard live and on a hot mic debasing women and has been heard time and again calling women nasty things (including the cyberstalking of Megyn Kelly), his rape allegations are nothing more than "convenient timing." Which is funny since allegations go back to 1997, well before Trump had even thought about being POTUS. Now she has withdrew after being paid, yet supporters will use this as "proof" that she was faking, even though more and more pile up.

Trump University? "Smart business!"
Hot mic with his OWN words? "locker room talk...we ALL talk this way."
Teen pageant scandal in HIS OWN WORDS? "nah didn't happen."
Trump doesn't release taxes but makes his running mate do it? "We shouldn't even be doing this tax release BS...by the way where are Hillary's finances?"

But it's ok, there should be a post coming soon to tell me why all of this is either false, just a "distraction" from what Hillary has done. Or there may be, "Hillary is way worse."

Let's see how it rolls. But no, it's only liberals who whine and cry.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats if you think otherwise you are delusional.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join