It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Whine Every Time a Democrat Gets Busted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No matter if its Rachael MADDOW or Hillarys uninformed brainwashed voters, they all whine every time a democrat gets busted. No matter if its Bill Clinton raping all of those women or Hillary the MOST corrupt person on history of the world the liberals cry and moan when they get caught and are even questioned. I mean, why do liberals think Hillary should be above the law ?

I tried to find a person to compare Hillary too and I cant find one, no one else is THAT BAD. But still liberals cry and cry when she is merely investigated. Liberals get triggered and are like "how dare you even question Hillary our God" lol I hate to tell the snowflakes but Hillary will be investigated again and again and again and again, the FBI will NEVER stop !!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
edit on Sun Oct 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

all i can say is when do
Liberals not whine?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Bare with liberals a little bit.
They think Obama is a good president.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh, what fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That deserves the drum roll of the day's 'Best Remark Ever'

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

lol that was funny!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Their tears are the elixir of hope and change, each precious drop a moisturizer of justice.
Let the rivers flow.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm so disappointed in you tonight beeeeyotch. You are falling behind in your anti-liberal threads tonight. On a normal evening you usually have three or four by now. Let's pick up the pace here........

I almost didn't make a reply on this one but figured you and your buddies need someone specific to vent your gallows humor on so tonight I am volunteering. So up up and away with the dispersions. Let the debasement commence.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm so disappointed in you tonight beeeeyotch. You are falling behind in your anti-liberal threads tonight. On a normal evening you usually have three or four by now. Let's pick up the pace here........

I almost didn't make a reply on this one but figured you and your buddies need someone specific to vent your gallows humor on so tonight I am volunteering. So up up and away with the dispersions. Let the debasement commence.
Edit. And just to give you a larger target, here are two to pounce on.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 23:29:26 -0500Sat, 29 Oct 2016 23:29:26 -050016102016-10-29T23:29:26-05:001100000029 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Liberal here. Not whining nor triggered.

But it seems like the OP might be.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

No not triggered Heff. Beeeeeyotch is on automatic.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't see much whining except for in the media. Some of the media outlets have already started to jump ship.

On ATS I see Trump is inappropriate threads. As if inappropriate is comparable to willful criminal behavior. The cards are falling where they will. Bill was laundering money and Hillary, along with her staff, we're completely ignoring the rules.

The best defense they have is that, which is just priceless, the FBI is trying to rig the election. Absolutely priceless after all the ridicule they showered on Trump for saying it was rigged.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Tears for Trump

new band name
or
support fund

coming soon..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Edit. And just to give you a larger target, here are two to pounce on.

Isn't it debasing enough to have to vote Hillary?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
To be fair, both sides are guilty of this to some extent: every time a righty gets busted conservatives also whine and make excuses.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Liberals Whine Every Time a Democrat Gets Busted

But isn't that counterbalanced by the regular gales of laughter and smirks every time some Republikkkan Conservative is caught in a public bathroom with an underage boy?
Much more laughter than whining! *__-

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Liberals:

Fbi director closes investigation on Hillary: "We love comey!"
Fbi director re-opens investigation on Hillary: "He should burn at a stake"
edit on 30-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Haha oh man they do whine and cry and throw tantrums like a 2 year old girl! Mind you I'm not a liberal or conservative. Conservatives tend to cry less though that's for sure and continue to investigate their peers. Lib-babys cry so much because they are YUUUGE hypocrites, live in a soliloquy and can't stand their bubbles being burst. Also just because while I'm at it, SJW'S are the most useless, ignorant, virtue signaling, oxygen stealers in existence haha, bunch of useful idiots. I know I contradicted myself there but really, useful idiots are only useful to the oligarchs and a drain and shame to our species, bleeding heart morons. Preach passivity and violently attack anyone not in lockstep to their moronic group think.

<<   2 >>

join