It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I telepathically contact God and spirits or channel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How do I telepathically contact God or the spirits if I don't know what they look like? I was taught you need to know what someone looks like to send them telepathic messages. I imagine telepathically contacting spirits is or is similar to channelling. Does anyone here have experience with these things?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From my own experience, God is available to all who seek. It takes submitting one's self by acknowledging the pain our selfish actions have caused God, ourselves, and others, gratitude for all that has been given us (life, love, etc) and above all, LOVE for our creator, and for all of creation.

Once we submit, we will be exalted. I hope you find what you're looking for!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

I think it's called "prayer" in most western religions. Isn't faith the operating principal, rather than a visual impression?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a one way conversation with a deity is called prayer

a two way conversation with a deity is called psychosis.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you pray to God from your heart and beg Him to allow His Spirit occupy your host body, then you will in fact feel His real presence by your right hand (dextrous) side forcing all demons the exit the left hand (sinistrous: sinister) side of your body.

Then you will be able to converse with angels in your dreams.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Contacting God is through prayer, as Olaru said. I find it to be rare that He/She answers anyone audibly.

Contacting spirits or channeling...you can look that up on the internet. Or you can find a well-reviewed medium.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

i think this is what you are looking for
this is a popular channeler named Ivan Teller.

I don't think all the info that comes from channeling is correct, but it is an interesting phenomena none the less

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Try a Ouija Board.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
How do I telepathically contact God or the spirits if I don't know what they look like? I was taught you need to know what someone looks like to send them telepathic messages. I imagine telepathically contacting spirits is or is similar to channelling. Does anyone here have experience with these things?

Hi Whaler,

You say 'you were taught' that you had to know what they look like. Do you mind me asking who taught you that?

I never sit or conventionally pray like most people probably do, but I'm always chatting away to God about what's going on in the world, what's bugging me, what the weathers like. Normally when I'm driving, or pottering around the house. I'm surprised he hasn't struck me dumb for all the senseless chatting I do! Must drive him bonkers

And out of pure nosiness, what do you want to contact them for? Cause I'm nosy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There are three methods of communicating with the spiritual realm and higher realm (ie God):

1. Meditation. (ie prayer).

2. Medication (ie Hallucinogenics). Strongly discouraged but it can work so why berate it?

3. Strange coincidences. Read the signs.

It took me a combination of all of the above.

I told an atheist recently that anytime they hear a Christian say "God" just replace it in their head with "gut instinct" and everything will suddenly make ten times more sense to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

originally posted by: Whaler

Hi Whaler,

You say 'you were taught' that you had to know what they look like. Do you mind me asking who taught you that?

I never sit or conventionally pray like most people probably do, but I'm always chatting away to God about what's going on in the world, what's bugging me, what the weathers like. Normally when I'm driving, or pottering around the house. I'm surprised he hasn't struck me dumb for all the senseless chatting I do! Must drive him bonkers

And out of pure nosiness, what do you want to contact them for? Cause I'm nosy.

I learned telepathy from a spiritual order. I can't really say what the spiritual order is. I'm not sure if it works or not. I've got a few problems, like seeing UFOs and other weird things in my life that have derailed me. I'd like to be able to make sense of it all and hopefully be mended. If God can't do it or won't do it, I don't know who or what to turn to. I am doing better than I was, but I still have a ways to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

How do I telepathically contact God or the spirits if I don't know what they look like?

Skype?

I'm sure they have Skype.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Seriously though: I personally always had to be asleep to get visions and stuff. God isn't a guy, you know, he doesn't have a fixed appearance; he can change it to suit your personal experience. I could never have control over the occurrence or even content of my visions, you need to be patient but most of all keep hope.

My personal advice.

edit on 29-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You dont need to know what spirits/they look like.

And if you believe in a GOD...you are already connected to him/they/he/she/it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

bathsalt, spice, amphetamines+acid+k-pin and a bottle of worm rum or S. of france absinthe.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
telepathy can be dangerous, it will attract attention to you by other more unwanted beings who can hurt you with energies. God spoke and created, if your not seeing yourself in his creation in peace, then i recomend meditation. our minds and language can damage parts of the reality we dont understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You know, I read your answer and tried to think of the best place to guide you to help with your problems, but I can't. With regards to the UFO's you saw, have you talked to anyone about it? Have you a local group you can go to and compare your sightings with other people who may have had similar experiences?

Or you could make a thread describing what you saw, to see if anyone on here sees the same? Even talking about it might help.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
a one way conversation with a deity is called prayer

a two way conversation with a deity is called psychosis.

its not the primitive human term psychosis, but a telapathic channel accessing your memory and perceptions. it causes pain to some beings as ive experienced.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What if it's not UFOs? I mean, in the sense of little green men and space ships. What if it's a spiritual object instead of a physical out of this world object?

Even if it were 'greys' and spaceships, it still could be related. It says that God's ways couldn't be understood by man and we most certainly don't know anything but what we see in front of our faces and learn about as a whole. Aliens could be anything. Maybe there is a purpose for them. All I know is if they do exist, then there is a reason for them, whether we know anything about it or not. Based on all that I see everywhere and even here, we have no clue what so ever what Aliens really are, do or mean.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

How do I telepathically contact God or the spirits if I don't know what they look like?

True communion/connection with God can be felt/experienced outside of your material senses. Your materiel senses are the very thing which veil and prevent you from feeling Gods presence. The very tools you use to search for God are thing things that prevent you from experiencing union. These material senses are not suitable to experience and understand God. They are inadequate. They become as a wall dividing you from the union and loving connection felt between us and the Divine. When one patiently, learns the art of surrender, and submission of ones own thoughts and actions in a mood of devotional love, then one can experience the reality of God's energy and love.

People can search a lifetime trying to attain this union without any true connection not understanding that the very tools they use to search must be put aside for them to discover what they are looking for.

edit on 29-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: xox

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join