It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What replaces ISIS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just thinking outloud, w/o doing specific research, just projecting from compiled events.

It won't be Kurdistan, although PKK Kurds are on the team (iirc).

It won't be Syria proper, unless you want to disregard Russia and China's input.

Turkie is not part of the heavy or regular forces, just SF. Erdogan has stated outloud that he declares Mosul and Aleppo as Turkish.

It seems to me, that IS is a failed state, and will be replaced with a pro-West Sunni "blocking" state to balance Iran and Syria/Hezbollah.

Iraq is less than secular, but are the main force liberating these Sunni homelands. It's like a new state called North Iraq 2.0....as it should be.

Kurds, Turks, Arab Sunni all getting along and singing a song. No surprise, it takes a calamity like IS to build resistance to Theo-Tyranny. Like all states, the cycle-circle of being liberal then totalitarian and back and forth.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What replaces ISIS?

My guess would be more of the same, just a new name
Religious crusaders that want to force their new way of life upon everyone else or die trying

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Just thinking outloud, w/o doing specific research, just projecting from compiled events.

Isn't that obvious? Russia.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It'll be Itchy and Scratchy, they're dying to make a comeback.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"East Jordan"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Horus

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
wasnt long ago our allies isis (islamic state in syria) was called isil (islamic state in libya), their original name was isil (islamic state in the levant) they do prefer to be called jaish, however daesh means something rather offensive so they are now known as that.

take your pick.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Erdogan has stated outloud that he declares Mosul and Aleppo as Turkish.

But the Dragone (Erdogan) thinks he is the antichrist, so the New World Order will control the world with Turkish Kurds or Turds for short with a Dragon Turd giving orders.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Russia or China, more inclined to Russia thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There won't be a replacement if hillary isn't elected.

They would lose their funding.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The DNC?

Extreme leftist?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A big crater.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who ever the U.S. Government decides to fund/arm next.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
Who ever the U.S. Government decides to fund/arm next.

quoted for truth.

i gave you 10 stars. but only one can show up.

its a guarantee our next "enemy" is being conjured up for the next presidency; if history serves us right.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Only the CIA knows for sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Meteors i think. I haven't listened to this lady in a while. But, according Carol Rosin, Warner Von Braun told her years ago that terrorism would be a artificial threat, then meteors, then aliens. The plan is to weaponize space i believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Surely, a "reformed" IS at it's heart.

I do believe the idea that al-Baghdadi was interned in US custody in Iraq, was released as a planted double-agent...then turned on it's masters while wheeling-dealing into a killing frenzy spree.

We didn't see the blowback in the USA, but W.Europe sure did.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

What replaces ISIS?

My guess would be more of the same, just a new name
Religious crusaders that want to force their new way of life upon everyone else or die trying

Almost exactly what i was going to say

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
AL Qaeda aren't finished yet...just slightly less of a monster than ISIS, and ISIS, they will never go away, they are just the latest Muslim extremists who are a bit more crazy.

Africa is riddled with the scum but they are mainly too backwards to bother the west and there is nothing there for us except an over populated continent being continuously over populated by people like Geldof.

Its time for a new ice age, self created or meteor, we cant fix this ****** far too selfish, diverse, uneducated, corrupted animals this earth has created.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Does it really matter what they're going to call themselves, or be called by others?

I think not.

Should Daesh be defeated, and there's no surety of that--all propaganda aside, some other group of greedy bastards will come out from under the ooze to claim what doesn't belong to them, and be used by others to justify their claim for what doesn't belong to them...

Thus the same centuries old melodrama will be played out before a largely uncaring audience. Because if we really, truly cared, we'd stop it, wouldn't we?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join