It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best food to eat to keep mosquitoes away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Commercial mosquito repellant usually works pretty well. Citronellla oil is good but stinky. I've never heard of neem oil being used for the purpose -- it's used for skin care, not as an insect repellant.

Smoke helps, but then you have to breathe it too. Here and in South India some folk carry a pan of smouldering camphor through the house just after sunset, smoking mosquitoes out of every room. This usually keeps things under control till bedtime, when one retires under a mosquito net or a fast ceiling fan that makes it too windy for them to fly about. Others may use mosquito coils (which give off insecticide-charged smoke), or the more modern vapourizers. But these don't really work. I recently watched a mosquito land on a vapourizer without suffering any apparent ill effects.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Poison... any lethal poison is guaranteed to keep Mosquitoes, and any other Earthly annoyance, away.

If someone has a surefire method that doesn't kill us, though, I am all ears. Those little droning devils feast on me before all others... an honor I'd quickly give up.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

What is the best food to eat to keep mosquitoes away?

Mosquitoes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I hope neem oil could be effective to get mosquitoes away....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join