It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Just voted Trump. Paper ballot and sealed envelope. My only concern is that my poll worker said they cannot count them until the polls close Tuesday. Just opening the envelopes will take hours she said. So if they call the election early like they did last time for Obama we know it's rigged.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Depending on what state you are in there might be a state website to check on your vote to so if it has been counted and if who you vote for is accurate.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: roadgravel

Hillary is not being investigated for or charged with treason.

If she were, you would not know... yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Ask for a paper ballot when you go to vote.

Agreed.

And most importantly - vote. Period.

This meme works no matter which side of the aisle you're on in 2016:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Remember, remember the 5th of November....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
America dont screw this up!! one last chance! Hillary and the global elite want to take away your freedoms! lets stop them! Vote against this!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog

Next Podesta leaks are up!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog

Seems Anon teased more than Podesta emails today.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

poll worker said they cannot count them until the polls close Tuesday.

Votes are not counted until the polls close.

Now you got it straight from the worker. That is why these numbers shown by state are just exit polls.

Remember the issue of west coast voting while the real numbers from the east start being reported. Talk of it influencing voter turn out.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Still Crickets from MSNBC.com and now Crickets from Sillyolme.....

Nothing yet just a picture of trump kissing putin. The whole network is probably having one big panic attack.

Well that's better than the picture of Hillary kissing George Soros's ass.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
...and... breathe.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Big long breaths, try not to be too disappointed now. Trumps last hope just ended.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
Well Trump draws larger crowds, so he may likely win with more grass roots support. Don't open the Hillary Spirit Cooking champagne just yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Well Trump draws larger crowds, so he may likely win with more grass roots support. Don't open the Hillary Spirit Cooking champagne just yet.

Yeah, or he just appeals more to the members of public who enjoy waving signs and mindlessly chanting words.

To be honest I couldn't think of a worse way to spend my day than attending either a Trump or Clinton rally.
There is a certain type of individual who enjoys them, no more is needed to be said.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Fox news just posted that Comey has said the email investigation found nothing that would change the earlier decision not to prosecute.

Rush said earlier this week that this might all be a ruse. Looks like Hillary will now win the election.

I hope I am wrong.
edit on 6-11-2016 by jlgreer1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Yeah, or he just appeals more to the members of public who enjoy waving signs and mindlessly chanting words.

To be honest I couldn't think of a worse way to spend my day than attending either a Trump or Clinton rally.
There is a certain type of individual who enjoys them, no more is needed to be said.

At least the rally goers are involved in the election whether Hillary or Trump instead of staying home and posting what you just did on ATS.

a reply to: jlgreer1

I hope you are wrong too.
edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What difference does attending a rally make?

I'd rather they stayed at home and did some research. Both Trump or Clinton rarely outline their policies in enough detail during rallies.

I mean come, you can't be serious? This isn't wrestling
... woo! Trump! woo!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

What difference does attending a rally make?

I'd rather they stayed at home and did some research. Both Trump or Clinton rarely outline their policies in enough detail during rallies.

I mean come, you can't be serious? This isn't wrestling
... woo! Trump! woo!

Come out of your Mom's basement once and awhile and participate in Life! I applaud the people that showed up at Hillarys and Trumps rallies. They put an effort into the election and deserve credit for participating. At least they show initiative beyond Tweets and mudslinging posts on forums.

You just seems to slam one side in this election in favor of Hillary. I applaud both sides for participating at rallies.
edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hillary Cleared As FBI Folds Again: Comey Says "Conclusions Unchanged From July" On Clinton Email Review

She has not been cleared. She was simply not prosecuted because the FBI/DOJ changed the law on their own by adding an element that did not exist..

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join