It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of Michele Obamas Fake Crying Against Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Michelle Obama as well as her husband have said so many negative things against Hillary when they ran against her. Mr.Obama accused Hillary of many of the same things that Trump does this very day.

The thing that bothers me is Michelles tone, she has this begging cry to her voice that is SO FAKE. You have seen her, I don't need a video. Crybaby beggar for Hillary, how pathetic, what a 2 face liar.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

That was a campaign. It's been eight years. Some people don't hold grudges I guess.
They are friends now.
edit on 10272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Everybody commenting on the videos of Michelle Obama addressing Trump's "disrespect for women" have an overwhelming number of comments proclaiming "Michelle Obama 2020 / 2024"

the hairs on my neck stood up when I saw that - see for yourself, check the comments on this vid www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Me too man. I'm sick of all of it being fake. Everything, every single bit from both sides.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
After watching a couple videos of her, I'm re-thinking David Ickes's shapeshifting reptilan theory.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
After watching a couple videos of her, I'm re-thinking David Ickes's shapeshifting reptilan theory.

That's ridiculous. She isn't a shapeshifter...just a transgender.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Michelle Obama is a well spoken and passionate woman who proudly represents our nation with grace and dignity. She is a great role model and will be sorely missed as First Lady.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Everybody commenting on the videos of Michelle Obama addressing Trump's "disrespect for women" have an overwhelming number of comments proclaiming "Michelle Obama 2020 / 2024"

the hairs on my neck stood up when I saw that - see for yourself, check the comments on this vid www.youtube.com...

I can already see it happening...We've had a black president, pretty sure we're gonna have our first female president next it has to be a black female president and then a gay president and then a gay black president and then black/hispanic gay lesbian etc ad nauseam. Then when the country is in complete shambles then people might pull their head out of their asses and they will vote for a candidate based on policies and qualifications.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2016 by Thoren because: I need a beer.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren Michele would have won big time and probably still would if she ran. I think any black person could have won if they ran as a democrat.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Michelle Obama is a well spoken and passionate woman who proudly represents our nation with grace and dignity. She is a great role model and will be sorely missed as First Lady.

Sarcasm? I hope so.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sarcasm? I hope so.

I'm assuming the very same thing...'cringe'

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Sarcasm? I hope so.

What has she done that makes you disagree?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Luls. I love reading these FF posts of yours Beeyotch. How's the Hillary camp going?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think the fake crying is because Michaels panties are too tight for his package.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Horrible, horrible, horrible speech. She is so two faced, and hypocritical it makes me want to puke. And she's a terrible fake crier. How can she stand there, and say all of those things, when her and her husband let all those nasty a$$ thug rappers into the white house and call them role models, with all their nasty lyrics, that are far worse than what Trump said. I don't get it, how can people be so blind, or forgetful of that? Anyone who supports the Obama's and the Clinton's should get locked right up with the key thrown away so they can't do anymore damage to this world. PERIOD!!!!!!! Or have them all deported with the illegals that don't belong here.;

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Holy crap you don't keep up on current events do you? Do you walk with a white cane by chance? Please, I implore you to do more research before you make knee jerk comments like that, you make yourself sound foolish on this thread.....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Sarcasm? I hope so.

What has she done that makes you disagree?

can I lay it out nice and thick for you? She is a hypocrite, a two face liar, and a very fake crier. Does calling Jay-Z, and Beyoncé, and all those other ugly people a role model ring a bell to you?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So tired of her sic , idiopathic hypocrisy in general
Clintoon will continue the work of her and her husband uniting the US?
Are you freakin kidding me ?
and get ready to go home , please

edit on 10/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Calling Successful artists role models is a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Please, I implore you to do more research before you make knee jerk comments like that

Research like the kind the OP presented?

When Bill Clinton is your First Gentleman, America be missing and wishing for someone with Michelle Obama's presence, grace and dignity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join