It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evan McMullin Could Cost Trump the Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A no name bible beating "conservative" Evan McMullin is helping give Hillary the election by offering Utah Mormons a more "pure" and "perfect" , "true conservative" candidate. Mc Muffin could win in Utah and take 4 electoral votes. McMuffin will NEVER be president so why does he need to run right now, I mean yes he has the right but if he is a republican and helping Hillary win then it doesn't make any sense.

That's what we need Evan, a religious nutjob that handed the election to Clinton. Anyone who disagrees that trump is winning obviously hasn't been on ATS long enough to know conspiracy. Trump is actually winning in early votes and may beat her in almost every state. If You watch mainstream You will think Hillary already won, lmao.

Go away Evan, try next time, stop helping Hillary and saying you are not,,, you perfect human and fool.

edit on 27-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The guy is an ass with undeserved over confidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The guy is an ass with undeserved over confidence.

Have to agree ... as will most of the state of Utah. They may be Mormons, but they ain't total freakin' idiots like this jerk.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I bet you trump eats mcmuffins i mean mcmullins for breakfast.
edit on 27-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Its so stupid, what does he have to gain besides possibly winning Utah ? He isn't even on the ballot in many states. Egghead McMuffin.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy Yep, he will be eating Mcmuffins and poopin clintons

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Doesn't he have ties to the CIA or am I just making that up?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills I think he is ex CIA.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Anyone who disagrees that trump is winning obviously hasn't been on ATS long enough to know conspiracy.

Yeah, like, ATS being the bellwether of reality and all.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If Trump loses it won't be anybodies fault except Trump himself.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Let's follow your illogical thoughts here

- Thread Title: Evan McMullin Could Cost Trump the Election

- Mc Muffin could win in Utah and take 4 electoral votes.

- Trump is actually winning in early votes and may beat her in almost every state.

So if Trump is winning by so much...you know, in almost every State. Why do you care so much if Evan McMullin wins a measly 4 electoral votes? And how will he cost Trump the Election if Trump is already beating Clinton so badly?
edit on 27-10-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

There are a lot of republicans that are not voting for or supporting Trump.
Utah is rejecting him .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
You must be watching a different election?

The Media has reported negative news on trump 90 percent of the time his name is mentioned as apposed to 5 percent of Hillary's dirt.

Im all for personal responsibility but its absurd.

You should clear your mind and take a second look perhaps you could find a candidate you can support without compromising your own integrity .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
A no name bible beating "conservative" Evan McMullin is helping give Hillary the election by offering Utah Mormons a more "pure" and "perfect" , "true conservative" candidate. Mc Muffin could win in Utah and take 4 electoral votes. McMuffin will NEVER be president so why does he need to run right now, I mean yes he has the right but if he is a republican and helping Hillary win then it doesn't make any sense.

That's what we need Evan, a religious nutjob that handed the election to Clinton. Anyone who disagrees that trump is winning obviously hasn't been on ATS long enough to know conspiracy. Trump is actually winning in early votes and may beat her in almost every state. If You watch mainstream You will think Hillary already won, lmao.

Go away Evan, try next time, stop helping Hillary and saying you are not,,, you perfect human and fool.

mormons are religious and wont vote for trump because he has a court date coming up dec 16 2016 to face accusations of tag team raping a 13 year old girl with his buddy and convicted pedophile jeffrey epstein in NYC.

so if you want to blame someone blame donald trump, a candidate should not be allowed to run for the office until those issues have been resolved.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

at least he didnt hang out with convicted pedophiles and is accused of raping a 13 year old girl, and has a court date dec 16 2016 to face those accusations of multiple rapes of a minor.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Theres a possibility of him becoming president if he wins Utah and trump keep it close to clinton in the rest of the country, that way Hillary won't have enough electoral votes to win the election and he would be the third candidate with most electoral votes. The senate? has to elect the president in that case Between the three in that case and there could be a moonshot of him becoming the president.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

at least he didnt hang out with convicted pedophiles and is accused of raping a 13 year old girl, and has a court date dec 16 2016 to face those accusations of multiple rapes of a minor.

Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Theres a possibility of him becoming president if he wins Utah and trump keep it close to clinton in the rest of the country, that way Hillary won't have enough electoral votes to win the election and he would be the third candidate with most electoral votes. The senate? has to elect the president in that case Between the three in that case and there could be a moonshot of him becoming the president.

i hope mcmullin takes utah. i think church and religion only entered trumps mind when he decided to run for office. he definitely doesnt share evangelical values in any way.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

mormons are religious and wont vote for trump because he has a court date coming up dec 16 2016 to face accusations of tag team raping a 13 year old girl with his buddy and convicted pedophile jeffrey epstein in NYC.

so if you want to blame someone blame donald trump, a candidate should not be allowed to run for the office until those issues have been resolved.

Yes because we never hear about mormons with 13 year old child brides ever lol

new topics

top topics

join