It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Footage Films UFO Flying Past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Here the video shows a very odd craft zooming past. It looks to be very direct on its movement and shows no sign of being as NASA love to use ''debris'' flying by. It is on its own and on its own path.

Be nice to see what others think about this footage I have no idea whether this is coming from NASA hardware or not. It states on the video also 2016, I presume this is new.

It would seem we are being visited all the time, by our visitors. Star people, ET's.

edit on 27-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Interesting shape for sure. X-37 is up right now, but I don't think it looks like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting shape to it. Not sure what to make of it. Can't really tell. But I'm sure the usual debunking arm chair experts will be along soon to tell you it's junk or a bird or a helicopter or cgi or something stupid that they know for a fact of what it is with certainty.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
From what platform is the video being taken?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The "UFO Sightings" channel is a hoax channel. Mainly peddling others' hoaxes. See the following link for more information:

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow, even secureteam debunk it

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Besides hoax, that's the ugliest UFO I even seen. So ugly that can't be real.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why is the whole video in soft focus? Does not make sense, my cell phone makes sharper videos then this.
I call it bunk.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

i'm pretty sure there is a thread about this video here on ATS and also pertty sure it was was determined to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Besides hoax, that's the ugliest UFO I even seen. So ugly that can't be real.

It's funny how media and disinfo changes our opinion.

If we see something that we're not used to see, we immediately tell "it's a hoax!!!"

Let me tell you all a secret: you won't see many things in life that are exactly like in the movies.

Just get out of the box.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Let me tell you all a secret: you won't see many things in life that are exactly like in the movies.

You can if you want, but I'm not going to believe that every fuzzy UFO video that comes down the pike is proof positive of alien craft. I'm funny that way.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

In other words..., you are saying that that is a real spaceship. You believe that, seriously.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

In other words..., you are saying that that is a real spaceship. You believe that, seriously.

No, I haven't even watched the video. Just saying how influenced people are.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

No, I haven't even watched the video. Just saying how influenced people are.

Good thing you made that clear.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The video is VERY poor quality, the so called ufo is in an an area of overexposed highlights yet the zoomed in image is clearer

Are people really that gullible.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Be nice to see what others think about this footage I have no idea whether this is coming from NASA hardware or not.

The fact that they do not tell you exactly where it is coming from and when it was taken indicates that it is just a hoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It looks like the Heart of Gold.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

The video is VERY poor quality, the so called ufo is in an an area of overexposed highlights yet the zoomed in image is clearer

Are people really that gullible.

First thing I noticed too. It should become more blobby/pixilized as it's zoomed in on. Plus, it appears you can see artifacts from the editing program used as it transitions from lighter to darker clouds

new topics

top topics

join