It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jubilee Year of Mercy ends on November 20. Following Judgment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Jesus to St Faustina:

You will prepare the world for My final coming. (Diary 429)

Speak to the world about My mercy ... It is a sign for the end times. After it will come the Day of Justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fountain of My mercy. (Diary 848)

Tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary 965).

I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. (Diary 1160)

Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. (Diary 1146).

The Jubilee Year of Mercy proclaimed by pope Francis, ends on November 20th the feast of Christ the King the end of the liturgical year. Every jubilee year is destined to end of course, that's why it is a year and not a decade.But...isn't it too much prophecy gathered in that last year?

First of all, the Catholics expect earnestly the 100th anniversary of Fatima. The 100th year started on October 13 and would end on October 13, 2017. As pope Benedict said during his pontificate on his trip to Fatima, the 100th year will see the Fatima secrets fulfilled.

Then, we had all kinds of predictions recently. Let only remember the once at the time Jewish rabbis predictions of the year 5776, encoded in Bible codes according to some of them, that also appeared to be the 49th jubilee year since the retaking of Jerusalem. "Nothing happened, again" would say many. Much happened in terms that might be the last quiet year before the events.

Then we have the enigmatic wishes on the last Christmas of both pope and queen as if that would be our last Christmas? The wordings were vague enough to draw firm conclusion, anyway they were said and stirred public interest.

There are more predictions, such as of major Solar kill shot, that even president Obama signed orders in case it happens.

The French foreign minister said of 500 days before climate chaos, days that expired last Fall.

How much more mercy is envisioned by God, in what time frames? If the sequence given in Garabandal of Great Warning- Miracle - Chastisement is to be accomplished before the 100th anniversary of Fatima, it seems God's mercy towards the entire world would end in less than a year time. The only possible date for the Miracle in 2017 would fall on April 13, Holy Thursday.

Let make a distinction, mercy to individuals who accepted God's loving call, NEVER ENDS! But God is a just judge at the same time. The Chastisement is predicted by too many prophecies and cannot be disregarded as nonsense. Moreover,t he world today is in a worse shape than during the end of the Cold War.

I don't know what exactly will follow, there are variety of scenarios each of them having its own justification and logic to exist. May be a combination of them will happen in reality. What is exactly Great Warning, is it only what is said to be by numerous seers, far not only those in Garabandal? For me it should include ET-angelic component. Time will tell. Time that runs out, according to Anguera and other apparitions of Virgin Mary. That doesn't mean it has all to happen on December 1st. Every next week draws us closer to the two doors, one of which is the Door of Mercy and the other the Door of Justice.

Your take on recent catholic prophecy? Or may be protestant or orthodox one?
edit on 27-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

As I read Spiritdaily latest headines, the religious n US expect some last minute miracle to grant the victory to Trump (after Hilary leads with 10%) and some other miracle to return the morality in one of the most immoral countries in the world. As if all those abortions are not made exactly by the catholic girls who attend or attended Sunday mass not that long ago. It is easy to blame the others, especially if those others say they are secular...

It is difficult the Church (Catholic) to find strength and to assess its own shortcomings, failures to act as it was expected to act in 21st century.

The people are left with no other option than to expect the heavenly purge. But do we really know what that mean? Besides the Chastisement that would be "worse than fire" as Conchita of Garabandal said, the Great Warning could be very different from what is widely expected. Correction of consciences yes. But not only. For me, the Catholic Warning is equal to the Protestant Rapture and is equal to the secular Et contact. Because God's ways are above ours, and our own terminology, that we believe encompasses everything under the sun.

There is at least one man in the Vatican who knows the Fatima date and the Fatima content. His selected year of mercy is about to expire in one month. Then what?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Storybook time again. Still thinking there's some so-called benevolent overlord. Wake up. This, here today, is our reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Some sincere faithful, who are not necessarily educated in the matter, fear to death of the possibility the angels of God to manifest themselves visibly as they did to Ezekiel "wheels within wheels" described in Ezekiel chapter 1. Those devote people should notice that once the angels of God come and go (may be not overnight, may take time), then come the other guys, the bad guys on the scene. Is it what Conchita said about the Chastisement, worse than being enveloped in fire from above and below? Imagine hostile alien invasion that has nothing to do with God's angels but much to do with demons. And imagine that the devote but uneducated people just rejected God's angels who come to save us! And remain with what they feared most - devils incarnate walking the earth! Let call the things with their real name. I don't have time for anything less, personally and as a role in society. Some people still think of internet game or scare. 20 years after those things have been published. Let make a sober assessment where we stand and where we go. We don't need to wait for the pope to make it instead of us. If he would make it then many fanatics would call him "antichrist". If not he but someone else make it, they will call him "antichrist". Because their minds are completely closed to God's action. Even when they see the Miracle, they would run away from it and call it a work of Devil. I know such people, who said so, when I showed them a picture of miracle in one apparition site.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Storybook time again. Still thinking there's some so-called benevolent overlord. Wake up. This, here today, is our reality.
and our reality fails us time and again, to lead us to the abyss soon. In our reality you have endless economic woes in the richest nations on the planet, you have Putin's nukes at 120 seconds hair trigerred alert, and you have billion immigrants who might be worse than Chinese invasion. In fact, prophecies say the Chinese will finally take control of what we know as West today, both Europe and especially USA. That' the reality. The West failed to act on its endless promises of better life after the Cold War, and continues to fail us as we speak. There is technology for paradise on earth, Tesla etc, but they don't touch it. Well may be the Angelic ET come first and take us out of here or help us here to start anew. Both options are good for me, depending on what God's choice is.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

do they close the holy doors on nov. 20?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes they will close it

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I guess your benevolent overlord is still in charge=in your mind. Alrighty, then.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I want to do that. I think its important.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
GOOD I'LL BE DEAD soon and on to the next existance...this was tedious.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As I already argued. the Great Warning may come within the next 4 months or so, if we have the stable estimation of the end of century of Satan and start of new era at latest by Oct 13, 2017. Assured by no one else but pope emeritus Benedict while he was serving in Petrine office on his trip to Fatima.

The Great Warning may differ from what is popularly known. Not only seeing everyone's conscience as God sees it. But also manifestation of God's power on wide scale, in other words the heavenly hosts of angels and angelic ET manifest in the air and land on selected places. Then seal the 144,000 youths from Earth who have Jewish roots, and start the new era. Only that new era will pass several months later thru the Chastisement. That may require protected cities on Earth (as the pictured below heavenly city descending on Vatican) or direct transfer by ships to other planets until the Chastisement passes on earth. I don't have al the answers, however those questions are just too important. I believe his holiness and the eminent cardinals will start doing more active work after the year of mercy ends at their consistory on Nov 19-20. No more time for games, we need something real. We do not "own" the heavenly hosts and cannot command them what to do or when to do it, but we can prepare ourselves at the best, mostly psychologically to expect what is so logical to be expected. If you have other better ideas I'd like to listen to them. And I hope, the pope and cardinals would like to listen to them as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The big day of change is Nov 26th 2016 because it is 5555 days after September 11 2001.

555 is change in numerology and death in Christianity. 555 days after Sept 11 2001, Iraq got both death and change for the worse.

Last year both queen Lizzardbeth and Pope stated that Christmas 2015 would be the last one. So if TPTB get their way, billions of people will not even make it into Nov 27th 2016 with Russian and US nukes flying everywhere.

Before that day, Jesus will remove His followers who still carry lit lamps filled with oil in the pre-Trib Rapture.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

that's not far off

you scare me sometimes

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
you scare me sometimes

Me being scary or events falling into place being scary ?

One only has to listen to the war rhetoric from pro-Russian and pro-American heads recently including Gen. Mark A. Milley and Gen. Dunford. Hell, even Hillary will gladly go to war with Russia with no evidence of a computer hack. And Russia is moving ICBMs into position to take out Germany. Even Angela Merkel mentioned stock up on food and water for a 'life threatening event'.

Secondly, naturally very few Americans will sign up in a national draft. So instead of doing a draft for war overseas, import the enemies into America's back yard. i am sure a lot of the Muslim migrants in America now are ISIS sleeper cells waiting for the green light.

Jesus Christ is about to get His followers out of harms way. He is willing to save everyone who acknowledges from their heart that He died on the Cross for their sins. Corinthians 15:1-4.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

congrats for the courage to announce a date!
Well I was thinking of queen Elizabeth and pope Francis enigmatic words of last Christmas too. I value their opinion!
Also, if PTB want WW3 that doesn't mean that is the only option. We shall see what God's choice would be for the Chastisement. I always thought that the rapture equals to the catholic Great Warning and to rapture spaceships of Elijah.

Adam made his choice wrong. The whole humanity is not bound forever by that choice. After all, Jesus came to bear on the cross the mistake of Adam. Indeed, the early humanity at the time of Noah paid a price for its disobedience to God. But then God put the rainbow in the clouds so He remembers and never takes the life of everything living because of man. Now is another such episode. Now we all have the choice Adam and Noah had. Because of the blood of Jesus. May He be praised forever!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Where did Pope Francis and Elizabeth say that last years' Christmas would be the last? Could you please provide links? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

no I can't. Too much water passed since then. Moreover they didn't say it explicitly, but deluded, so you could interpret it both ways. Last Christmas conspiracy forums discussed it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Although I defended the idea the real End times are far off, may be 300 or thousands of years, and I presented proof of possible pauses in prophecy, certain personal events in the last month (and not only) lead me to think the chastisement is not just chastisement rather end times sequence. It is hard to say what is in God's providence though. What is seen int he world is total despair and dead end, regardless of the choices taken by the individuals, regardless of the good will or amount of prayer and desire to better one's life. It is not only I who experience that, but everyone I speak with. Those are most religious people, and few atheists.

If that is so, and I don't know if it is so for certain, let consider what should be expected:

asteroids and comets in the Trumps

appearance of the 144,000 on Mt Zion (revelation 14)

The three angelic warnings:

To give glory to God - probably after seeing the rapture of the 144,000 and many others
Babylon the Great fallen (1 hour prophetic or 15 days)
Great Warning not to take the mark of the Beast

John Leary, a catholic seer, tirelessly describes the process of the antichrist climbing the world stage. He even gives a time schedule of 6 weeks between the Great Warning and the endorsement of the antichrist as world leader or so. That time, he says, in alleged messages of Jesus, should be used by the faithful to run into the refuges leaded by their guardian angels or other angels (ET?)

Looking at the above list, it seems to me logical to give 30-40 days for its fulfillment after it starts, although God can fulfill it in 3 days. Of course no one knows the day or the hour.

edit on 30-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

I think I am hurt because I am one of the 144,000 whatever it could mean.
The antichrist will be enthroned on January 20, even if he is neither of the candidates. We still don't know whether or not there will be repetition of the election drama 2000. Hypothetically he could be from any country of course.
It remains the Babylon to fall, to have the picture complete. Notice the antichrist won't be enthroned before Babylon fall.

Besides God who knows when Babylon will fall, the 10 horns know too, even if it is in relative measurement of time. Because they do it, "to fulfill God's will". So it could be predicted somehow.

I don't say who the Babylon is or who the antichrist is, because I don't know. But the trend is clear.

The persecution the good people have right now, is not comparable to anything I have seen in my life. And I have seen quite much, including the fall of communism.
edit on 30-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

Where did Pope Francis and Elizabeth say that last years' Christmas would be the last? Could you please provide links? Thanks!

That's what the pope said. I admit it is not 100% assurance that to eb the last Christmas, it is rather "may be" statement. Still troubling enough. The queen's message is even more elusive, since it was first recorded and then deleted. You may google it.

yournewswire.com...

The Pontiff, who turned 79 on Thursday, elaborated on his views this weekend, telling a crowd, “While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realise that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last“.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Having in mind the last Christmas was the LAST Christmas for many, I am ready to give a date. Hurt and beat me if the date fails! So many friends hurt and beat me, including best friends, that I really don't care if some bloggers, infrequent ones, would say my prophetic date failed! 2012 failed, so what that much more?

The date is December 9th. Exactly 7 years after the Norway spiral on Dec 9th 2009

& years Great Trib have already passed symbolically. The real physical non symbolic Great Trib may happen after 2,000 y or after 20,000 y. It doesn't matter for our lives. What matters is how we get out of the Great Trib we are suffering RIGHT NOW!

No more than 2 weeks will be given to humanity to prepare and to choose the salvation way. number of insiders said that period of time. It is also equal one prophetic hour if you like. If there is announcement before that,t he chaos and society breakdown will make many people die, including in the developed countries, before the event itself.

Don't you notice how religious leaders unite themselves? The day before pope Francis went to the World Lutheran conference to celebrate ...the 500 years from the Reformation of Martin Luther! (not King). The Lutheran Secretary of worldwide organization said they repented of the past centuries and want to unify. The pope said they should unify. Agreement was signed to work for the poor together.

Let those good people who do not do much good, understand that the time is now! That we should forget not only the burning and wars of 500 years ago, that we should forgive and forget the everyday quarrells betweent he closest people, between friends and workmates. We don't have time for that anymore! We should join hands and work together to be saved together.

Perhaps all religions will come together to announce the rescue plan for humanity. In all likelihood it will be off-planet transport, via starships or stargates or both. Protected cities underground, who knows. I am not proficient to say whether underground will be safe enough.

Obama signed document of what to do if mega solar flare wipes out USA. French foreign minister said we had only 500 days, and those days expired last Fall. That is all documented. Junker said he contacted leaders of other planets. Medvedev said the ET personages who reside on Russian territory are al accounted for and protected. What more do we need?

If nothing happened, I will stop posting this Christmas. It is useless time spent for almost nothing in return. I did my part, for years. Others didn't do 1/10 of what I did. And I didn't receive 1/10 of what others received. I do not necessarily mean any member of this forum, I speak in general. God knows how much I did, and I expect some kind of reward now. I will stop blogging 2 weeks before December 9th when the announcement should be made. No matter if such is made, if cataclysm comes or not.

I wrote enough scenarios of Galactic Christianity. Those vested in power have read them. I know it. They should react. If nothing cataclysmic comes our way, they should've reformed the Church to stand for the next 50 years and more. They know how to find me if they need my help. I am DONE with it, sirs! Enough free writings on internet for nothing in return! It is already posted, it is made available to the planetary databank. And i deserve rest and reward. Not new insults by new people who should be sent instead to help me and do the things together!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join